Author Topic: Magician and Achievements List  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Magician and Achievements List
« on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »
After some frustration with bugs and crashes, I was finally able to put out a guide to Magicians. The profession is fun overall and has some seriously huge payouts at level 10 and beyond. It's too bad no skills tie in to this, but Charisma could be helpful somehow anyway. There seems to be a lot of free time with all of these new careers so you can do other things while still advancing.

Perhaps even cooler for some people is the List of Achievements in The Sims 3 that Kris402 sent me. Many many thanks for sharing this with me. I was really surprised when the list popped up in my inbox, and thought it would be a nice addition to our Showtime launch so I waited a few days to publish it. A lot of people are going to love it, as it's easier to see them all than browsing the in-game interface (look to the bronze, silver and gold categories for most of them). There are also badges for things on official forum and for uploading to the exchange.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: Magician and Achievements List
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:20 PM »
The guide and list looks great! I'll definately use both of them a lot as soon as my copy of Showtime arrives.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 07:54:33 PM »
It makes me look forward to getting my copy of Showtime even more!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 08:39:19 PM »
It looks excellent, Carl! I'm really looking forward to playing Showtime  :). I found a small typo in the Magician guide, though: "It gives you the option to modify it, and for some annoying asks you if you want to overwrite the saved copy even if you did not modify it". I think that sentence is missing the word "reason" after the "annoying".  :P

loveSims

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 01:07:44 AM »
Wow that is a impressive list of achievements! Can't wait to get my copy later today.