Author Topic: my pikachu cat, and a challenge for other members  (Read 2313 times)

mosher66

my pikachu cat, and a challenge for other members
« on: March 10, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
first off im new to the forums but LOVE sims and plan to be here awhile because i LOVE talking about it :D
^ my pikachu cat :D
i thought id make a post setting out a challenge for members, what sims 3 sims/pets can you make that are pokemon based?
the sims and pets ones are different categories
please keep all your entries too one post
category one, pets rules:
1. 3 entries per member
2. no mods are usable
category two, sims rules:
1. 5 entries per person
2. no mods are usable

more rules may be added later.
and i may add a reward for this challenge but for now its just something fun to do :D

p.s. anyone wants a copy of my pikachu simply tell me how to share it and i will more than happy to :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: my pikachu cat, and a challenge for other members
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
Sorry mosher66, but I'm going to have to lock this thread. We don't allow these sort of player-run contests on the forum. 

Quote from: Carl and Pam's Forum Rules
Our goal is to have a friendly community free of noisy posts that are commonly seen on the official forum.  This means you'll see no fashion contests, rate the Sim, avatar above you, etc. To many people this is not a rule but a perk. It is an idea that this forum was founded on so keep it in mind at all times.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you read the Forum Rules (the link is in my signature) and also modified your posts to clean up your spelling and grammar. Anway, welcome to the forum, and feel free to post your pikachu cat in the Cute Pet Pictures thread!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.