Author Topic: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack  (Read 88911 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2012, 07:28:42 PM »
I would never buy it in a million years if it was Justin Bieber!  8)
Oh my goodness. Even my "Gotta have sims stuff" would never get that one.  Puke. Lol. Anyways, I don't think it will be a use all the time stuff, but I'm positive one or two things from it will be used by my sims.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2012, 07:38:15 PM »
I agree. I really don't think it's a real SP either. It's a lot bigger, than HELS, and two, there's no "STUFF" label on it. So that tells me it's one of those bigger, contradicting SP's where it's not an official SP, but it's listed as one. The price isn't even that bad really.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »
The one thing I'm REALLY looking forward to is the LGR review. Now that's something I'll get excited about.

Agree, just mentioned that earlier haha lol  :P

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
I really don't think they included that gumball machine, by the way. If the did, it wasn't too smart a move, because the people who paid for the store version will be very annoyed at getting it in this SP.
I'll get it, but where is the gumball machine, in this stuff pack? I think the items look really nice, like CandyLand or Hansel and Gretel lol.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2012, 08:18:31 PM »
http://thesims.com/katyperry?intcmp=TheSims3Sto...Internal_ComSplash_SP6Announce

Third row! I only thought it was a gumball machine! I know doesn't it look awesome, Katy Perry or not? Everyone has their own opinions, but personally I love this! I'm very childish YA, and am all over this.

I'm redecorating the Sheen Household next update after Showtime with UC! It will have most of this stuff, plus a Fiat, (once it comes out)!

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2012, 08:30:18 PM »
  I am so held up at gunpoint now with this SP. It's like, the whimsical stuff is ok (more into anime whimsical)..but i'm sick of Katy Perry. Especially with her constant hair dying and being some..Lady Gaga clone.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2012, 08:52:57 PM »
  I am so held up at gunpoint now with this SP. It's like, the whimsical stuff is ok (more into anime whimsical)..but i'm sick of Katy Perry. Especially with her constant hair dying and being some..Lady Gaga clone.
Katy Perry's CD came out before Lady Gaga's.
Edit: I learned my lesson about thinking bad about an EP or SP with pets. I wanted Werewolves, not Unicorns, but now I love them.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2012, 09:06:37 PM »
Just so were clear, I love Katy Perry, but that's not the reason why I'm all over this SP. I like the frivolous themes, and Candyland Childish venues. I'm childish, so I'm naturally appealed to this no matter what. If this was Justin Bieber, I wouldn't get this in a million years. If this were Charlie Sheen, I'd buy this even if this were $70 USD! ;D I don't think anyone in my area would by a Charlie Sheen EP/SP though! But everyone in my city booed him off stage, and demanded a refund. :P

Would anyone buy a Charlie Sheen Stuff Pack? Comes with his trademark shirt in CAS, hairstyle, a Fiat, the coffee mug from Two and a Half Men, some shrubs to reenact scenes from Platoon, and some baseball uniforms and equipment from Major League. That was actually serious!

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
I think this might be one stuff pack that I either don't get or wait till it's been out for a while and the price drops right down. I very much doubt I'll be getting it straight away.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2012, 09:19:20 PM »
I wasn't gonna get it right away, because of money in the bank issues, but with a tax return and a paycheck from Sears, I think I'll try to either see if I can get a digital copy off of Amazon for cheaper, or just go ahead and do it on Origin, since the price doesn't bother me that much.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
I'm just gonna come right out and say it: I utterly loathe Katy Perry, and I'm disappointed a whole Stuff Pack (of which there are no doubt a finite number) has been dedicated to her. I feel this should have been a Store effort, like the car sponserships in the past. I might even have bought that nice red evening gown if it was a store piece.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:05 PM »
I'm just gonna come right out and say it: I utterly loathe Katy Perry, and I'm disappointed a whole Stuff Pack (of which there are no doubt a finite number) has been dedicated to her. I feel this should have been a Store effort, like the car sponserships in the past. I might even have bought that nice red evening gown if it was a store piece.

Amen.

You just took the whole paragraph out of my mouth.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack
« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »
I'll get it, but where is the gumball machine, in this stuff pack? I think the items look really nice, like CandyLand or Hansel and Gretel lol.

They've already had a gum ball machine in the store, sold by itself.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #208 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:29 PM »
Katy Perry's CD came out before Lady Gaga's.
Edit: I learned my lesson about thinking bad about an EP or SP with pets. I wanted Werewolves, not Unicorns, but now I love them.

Rumor has it that the next EP will contain Werewolves. Back on topic(:

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: April 03, 2012, 10:30:29 PM »
I don't see a reason to completely hate her, but you are entitled to your opinion. Just because you hate someone's music doesn't mean you have to hate them as a person.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

anything