Author Topic: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack  (Read 88716 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack
« Reply #420 on: April 26, 2012, 03:57:38 PM »
That's true. No matter what EA releases, they will always have people complaining. Sometimes, I think people complain just because they feel like it and have nothing better to do.

I agree 100%. I sincerely think this is a good product, and no matter how much good products EA releases, people will complain and think this is Facebook (a company actually forcing people), no matter what. I think complaining and ranting means "I have no life, EA!"

I think this SP is a different approach. It's the same people who complained about Simport and all the sudden threw a hissy fit like a two year old, saying "I'm never buying from EA again!" Boycotting just creates more problems. I like the new approaches EA is taking. Remember when we were all not so sure about Simport and the new social features and we ended up liking them in the end? That's how I feel about this SP.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #421 on: April 26, 2012, 04:14:38 PM »
Facebook doesn't force you to do anything, unless you consider yourself forced to join Facebook. Likewise, I'm not forced to buy this SP. However, you literally just said that boycotting would create more problems so what, do we buy it or not? I liked the idea of Simport from the start and it's certainly not just the same people that disliked Simport and the social features that dislike this.. It's a lot, lot more people.

Also, if we complained purely because we had nothing better to do, then we'd complain about everything instead of just one SP. This is the first sims EP or SP that I have ever disliked.

I understand that a few people fit into these categories you describe, like the people over at the officials, but it's certainly not all of us that dislike the SP.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #422 on: April 26, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »
I never thought I was doing a lot of complaining. I know in the past I've said things like this EP doesn't appeal to me or I'm not sure I'll buy this (I did that once when Generations was released) but it's getting to the point where I'm more vocal because I've been disappointed so often lately.  The KP SP is, pardon the pun, just the frosting on the cake of my disappointment.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #423 on: April 26, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
I agree 100%. I sincerely think this is a good product, and no matter how much good products EA releases, people will complain and think this is Facebook (a company actually forcing people), no matter what. I think complaining and ranting means "I have no life, EA!" (?)

I think this SP is a different approach. It's the same people who complained about Simport and all the sudden threw a hissy fit like a two year old, saying "I'm never buying from EA again!" Boycotting just creates more problems. I like the new approaches EA is taking. Remember when we were all not so sure about Simport and the new social features and we ended up liking them in the end? That's how I feel about this SP.

..But I have a life. Or at least i'm certain I have one...*sigh* i'll still complain.  :-[

I think boycotting is what purposely makes EA release poor or quickly made products, and not listen to us. Like, the "We don't care what our fans think cause we will just choose what we want". as in this SP>

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #424 on: April 26, 2012, 05:26:47 PM »
I never even said I'd boycott, just that if another SP I felt was frivolous was released again, then I wouldn't buy that particular SP. I wouldn't be immature enough to say I wouldn't buy anything else, e.g: I've yet to see an EP I don't like.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #425 on: April 26, 2012, 05:29:43 PM »
I never even said I'd boycott, just that if another SP I felt was frivolous was released again, then I wouldn't buy that particular SP. I wouldn't be immature enough to say I wouldn't buy anything else, e.g: I've yet to see an EP I don't like.

Oh no Fez I wasn't talking directly to you. Sorry if it sounded like I did.  ;)I wouldn't buy this too-childish-for-my-eccentric-kawaii-taste. If there were an anime EP or SP (childish to some), i'd buy it over this. I have yet to see an EP I don't like too. They're all good.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #426 on: April 26, 2012, 06:00:01 PM »
Oh no Fez I wasn't talking directly to you. Sorry if it sounded like I did.  ;)I wouldn't buy this too-childish-for-my-eccentric-kawaii-taste. If there were an anime EP or SP (childish to some), i'd buy it over this. I have yet to see an EP I don't like too. They're all good.

I wasn't talking directly to you, either! :P Just at the subject! I wasn't offended. ;D Just that the boycotting subject was brought up by one of my posts, so that's why I felt I should have clarified. :) But yea, let's hope we haven't jinxed that and we end up with an EP we don't like. :-X

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
« Reply #427 on: April 26, 2012, 06:14:01 PM »
I wasn't talking directly to you, either! :P Just at the subject! I wasn't offended. ;D Just that the boycotting subject was brought up by one of my posts, so that's why I felt I should have clarified. :) But yea, let's hope we haven't jinxed that and we end up with an EP we don't like. :-X

Sorry, lol. I was offended at the boycotting thing, for I am entitled to my opinions and protests.. But yeah, when I first saw this thread, I swore this SP was an April Fools Joke, and it's an immortal joke. I think that's a little subliminal message sent by the creators, no?  :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #428 on: April 26, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »
Sorry, lol. I was offended at the boycotting thing, for I am entitled to my opinions and protests.. But yeah, when I first saw this thread, I swore this SP was an April Fools Joke, and it's an immortal joke. I think that's a little subliminal message sent by the creators, no?  :P

Haha. :P I genuinely thought it was just rumours with fake pictures and stuff.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #429 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:19 PM »
I wouuld never boycott EA unless, well right now I can't think of a single reason to boycott them. They make a game that in my opinion is awesome. Yeah, I might not be playing sims very much lately, but that's got more to do with me then them.

I did complain about Simport and since I'm not really playing much, I have yet to use it, so I can't say if I like it or not. Right now it's an iffy unexplored part of my game.

Facebook did force us into Timeline, and I hate it. Thankfully I was able to remove it from my vision, I can't see it but I know it's there and I hate it. (A million thanks to Amber for telling me how to get rid of it. For anyone that doesn't know how and wants it gone, PM me and I'll tell you as it would be way too off-topic.)

I've said it alot and I'll say it again, I'll buy all the EP's and SP's because I want the full collection, even if I don't use a single item of it lol.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #430 on: April 26, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
I'm really sorry to do this folks.  But this thread continues to run off topic and the EA bashing also continues.  There have been warnings posted from Moderators, but to no avail apparently.  I received yet another complaint about this thread today, so it's time to lock it up.  It may be unlocked at some point, but for now, it's just too negative to let it be open.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."