Author Topic: Can't do Sing-A-Grams  (Read 9253 times)

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Can't do Sing-A-Grams
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:03:02 AM »
I tell my Sim to do it, and the action gets cancelled. I've tried resetting her and quitting the job, then returning to it, nothing seems to work.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Can't do Sing-A-Grams
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:01:29 AM »
Have you exited the game and restarted?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 06:16:21 AM »
I've been reading about all the problems people are having on the official site and someone said they have to make sure their singer is in their work clothes, otherwise they can't do the sing a grams. Maybe try getting her to change into that outfit before attempting them.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 06:48:08 AM »
I've been reading about all the problems people are having on the official site and someone said they have to make sure their singer is in their work clothes, otherwise they can't do the sing a grams. Maybe try getting her to change into that outfit before attempting them.
Haha cool I'll try it and Pam, yes I have restarted it, I hope the outfit thing works.
We are of peace, always.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline Nyxi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 06:58:58 AM »
have you checked if the sim you're delivering to isn't in a rabbithole? sometimes the game gives you the opportunity to deliver a sing-a-gram while the sim is outside but then he enters a rabbithole.

Offline thesimslover828

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 12:27:15 PM »
have you checked if the sim you're delivering to isn't in a rabbithole? sometimes the game gives you the opportunity to deliver a sing-a-gram while the sim is outside but then he enters a rabbithole.
Yep the icon saying where they were was on their houses.
We are of peace, always.

Offline Cas

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »
Thankyou so much for this tip.  I was resigned to abandoning another show time game because of this bug, but I just tried changing into work clothes and my sim will finally sing again!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.