Author Topic: Where to find Sea Bat Starfish in Appaloosa Plains?  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
Where to find Sea Bat Starfish in Appaloosa Plains?
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:45:10 PM »
OK, I have a question to ask. I have all the SPs and EPs in the game and I am playing in Appaloosa Plains. The question is, where do I find the Sea Bat Starfish on Appaloosa Plains? I tried to place the fish spawner on AP but could not find it.

Please help! Thanks!

:'(

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Where to find Sea Bat Starfish in Appaloosa Plains?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 07:37:54 AM »
Did you check the existing spawns to see if any of them registered the starfish?  There are three types of starfish as mentioned in another thread that was started by Leto.   They should be in saltwater spawns.

Also - I've heard a lot of people say that pre-Showtime Saved games are going to have problems with the new stuff like your fireflies before this.  Most mention just starting a new town by saving the family to the bin so you keep your challenges.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »
Every time I go to grocery store, you can buy this type of fish.

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 11:53:50 PM »
Every time I go to grocery store, you can buy this type of fish.

But it does not count in the fishing skill. You have to catch the Starfish, not buy them.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 11:55:27 PM »
But it does not count in the fishing skill. You have to catch the Starfish, not buy them.

Buy 10 and stock a pond with them?

Cal
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 12:21:06 AM »
OK, there is a bug in the fishing skill. I moved to Starlight Shores and caught 3 kinds of Starfish. But the fish types caught shows 103%! It should be 100%, not 103%! I have caught every type of fish in the game.

This is a programming error.

By the way, what spawner should I use to spawn starfish in the Pets town? Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks!

8)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:05:04 PM »
OK, there is a bug in the fishing skill. I moved to Starlight Shores and caught 3 kinds of Starfish. But the fish types caught shows 103%! It should be 100%, not 103%! I have caught every type of fish in the game.

This is a programming error.

This is not a bug in the fishing skill, since the skill itself works the way it's supposed to work.  This is a mathematical error in the system that keeps track of collection data.  This happens quite a bit when they add new things to collect to the game.  It has happened with both metals and gems at one point or another.

And with issues like Sims getting permanently stuck on stages, game crashes, freezes, game lag, error 12's and error 16's, the fact that the collection tab shows 103% instead of 100% is really an extremely small matter.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything