Author Topic: Need help to change my sims language. (the game not simlish =P)  (Read 124732 times)

katastrophe

Re: Need help to change my sims language. (the game not simlish =P)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 01:19:12 PM »
I have the same exact problem, except I'm on a mac... Does anyone know how to fix this for macs?

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »
I have the same exact problem, except I'm on a mac... Does anyone know how to fix this for macs?

I think Metropolis Man can help you with that. He's the Man Of The Mac here. ;)
But is the game really that different on amother OS than Windows?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 12:57:02 PM »
The differences between Mac and Windows is very different in this instance.   In fact, I just spent a very long time on my Mac attempting to find where the language might be changed.  I'm afraid this can only resolved on a Mac by a complete reinstall.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Leto85

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2012, 03:04:43 PM »
The differences between Mac and Windows is very different in this instance.   In fact, I just spent a very long time on my Mac attempting to find where the language might be changed.  I'm afraid this can only resolved on a Mac by a complete reinstall.

That's odd. I would have assumed it to be more user friendly.
And there is nothing on Google as well? I can't believe you guys where the first who want to change the language setting on a Mac.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
I did a google search and I found this link : http://www.computing.net/answers/gaming/how-do-i-find-the-sims-3-regedit-on-mac/13059.html

I am not tech and mac savvy enough to be sure if it'll work, but maybe someone else can see if it somewhat correct.

Offline Emma

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 07:11:55 AM »
Hey!

I realize this is an old topic, but I have a question. A couple of weeks ago, I changed the language info Spanish using a tutorial on YouTube (same procedure as some of you have mentioned) to prepare even better for my Spanish exam (RECOMMENDED!). Unfortuntely, all my files got deleted... Now I would like to change it back into Norwegian, but I don't know how to do a back-up!

Please help - I really don't want to lose my awesome new house  ;D

Emma

anything