Author Topic: Rules: Who's Your Daddy Project  (Read 50181 times)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Who's Your Daddy Project
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 08:49:04 AM »
Just one very small change for Seasons.  Alien Dad added to Occult Cluster.  Either wife or husband can do this one, counts for the total but not for wife's baby with husband.  Otherwise haven't heard of any reasons to restrict anything else.

Offline oxJennxo

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 11:40:14 AM »
@MoMoll - I had all the rewards, Attractive, Long Distance Friend, Eye Candy, Master of Seduction, Above Reproach and a million times had to buy the Clean Slate until I finally started remembering to break it off with her romantic interests and got the No Jealousy reward. 

I also did not start the challenge until about 2-4 weeks in with all of the rewards. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »
This looks very interesting. I can't wait to try it for myself. I'm going to wait to get Seasons (and hopefully Supernatural) before I start though.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 02:15:03 PM »
I hear you, FireRaye93.  I just received Supernatural and Seasons, like, 15 minutes ago as an early Christmas gift.  Too bad I've already started this challenge again.  I wonder if I can hold off installing them until I've finished.   :o

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »
Waiting to install them seems like an impossible task, Csquared2. Do you think you can complete such a serious, high profile mission?  8)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 04:28:34 PM »
lol It can't be any harder than committing myself to actually finishing this challenge!  I just did a Baby Boomer with 17 kids, so maybe I'm finally ready for 26. :D

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 04:32:21 PM »
Wow! That's more than I've ever gotten on a baby boomer. I think I've only ever managed to get to 11 or 12. I have a lot of practicing to do before I do this challenge.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »
The rules have been edited for University.  A plantsim father has been added to the occult cluster and a new cluster, social group, has been added also.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 09:43:40 PM »
The rules have been edited for University.  A plantsim father has been added to the occult cluster and a new cluster, social group, has been added also.

Cool! I haven't play my WYD file in forever...hmmmm. I did use the mother on the BB Challenge though. Poor thing can't catch a break! Good thing she likes kids. At least she had a father in the home to help her that time.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
Cool! I haven't play my WYD file in forever...hmmmm. I did use the mother on the BB Challenge though. Poor thing can't catch a break! Good thing she likes kids. At least she had a father in the home to help her that time.

She really is a glutton for punishment!

Who am I kidding?  My sim mom lives like a queen!

Offline oxJennxo

• Nooboo
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 07:14:21 AM »
Thanks CSquared!  I grabbed the updated version and will put it on Boo's page.  I can't get the other site to load this morning, so I am glad I could find it here too. 

I am seriously going to have to start a new version this month since there isn't another EP until June.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 12:43:50 PM »
Per Jenn's suggestion, I added a University father to the travel cluster, since it works in the same manner as a travel destination.

molly1231

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »
I like this project and do you have to do the clusters?

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 03:18:18 PM »
molly1231, no, there's no need to take the clusters into consideration when playing.  26 kids with 26 dads is still the deal.  :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
Curiosity:  I am playing this and the husband was very close to divorce until I went all Sims-Dr.-Phil on them.  If the husband would have divorced her, but I got them back together, would the earlier points from home conceptions still count, or would it stat ofver from the beginning of their second marriage?

anything