Author Topic: Eligable males in Riverview?  (Read 9135 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Eligable males in Riverview?
« on: April 03, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
I was curious, does anyone know which males are eligable in either town, but especially Riverview?  I know of some, but Wiki has a list of homeless who I am curious about.

Billy Caspian,  George Dean,  Buck Broke, Don Lorthio ? ? ?,  (not sure of last name) same with Hal  (Breckridge ???), Sherman B (???) are all that I know.

The homeless are ones such as maid, firefighters and others.

I'm not big on breaking up marriages or what is supposed to be serious relationships, even though they may flirt and seem to be interested in my sim, call up and want to chat or meet with.    It's a personal hangup, not one I see as horrible in anyone who choses to go that route.  I see games such as this where we can "let our hair down" and do things we normally wouldn't do.

Anyhow, just wondered, who is free and who isn't.     

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: eligable males in Riverview?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:17:25 PM »
Sims Wiki is a great place to see all the people that come with a town.  I'm a big fan of Jon Lessen or Jebidiah Wilson myself.  Both are fairly wealthy and live across from the "dynasty lot".   
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: eligable males in Riverview?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »
Hunter Cottoneye gets a bad rap.  He's totally fun (and single) and his lot location is gorgeous!

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Re: Eligable males in Riverview?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:28:46 PM »
Jon Lessen is a very good catch. I think Billy Caspian is better looking than Jon, but Billy's traits are a little annoying (nothing too problematic though). Sherman Bagley isn't bad to look at either, same with Jebidiah Wilson.

I agree that Hunter Cottoneye is underrated - in fact, if I ever get around to doing a decadynasty, he will be one of my founders if all goes to plan.

Hal Breckenridge isn't bad, but I'm still annoyed with him for ditching my pregnant sim at the altar, he and his darn commitment issues. :P I got revenge on him through the power of edit town and eventually changed his LTW.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
I think that George Dean has a hidden trait about fires, my sim is married to him and there have been several small fires.  Then I noticed that when I click on him it says burn something.  So, I think he is setting fires. 

I am making a guess that is a hidden trait and wonder what will show up in "our" son. 

Offline drift9999

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 04:57:57 AM »
I am making a guess that is a hidden trait and wonder what will show up in "our" son.

Correct - he has the Pyromaniac hidden trait, which allows him to set things on fire as described.

I'm not sure about the inheriting of the trait - I know it's normally given to the offspring of a NPC firefighter sim.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 05:37:39 AM »
The only time I played in Riverview I caught Sherman and he came with a great car. He had the coward's trait which is one of the only traits that I really dislike. I can't remember his other traits off the top of my head.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 10:42:24 AM »
Correct - he has the Pyromaniac hidden trait, which allows him to set things on fire as described.

I'm not sure about the inheriting of the trait - I know it's normally given to the offspring of a NPC firefighter sim.

Ambitions firefighters can also pass it on to their offspring. Both types of firefighters can pass on either firefighter or immune to fire hidden traits I think. I copied my DecaDynasty file into my modded sims folder to have a look with Master Controller, and out of the three children of my firefighter two had immune to fire and one had pyromanic. I'm not sure of the chances of each, though. At the time I copied the file I didn't have any third generations, but I'd assume they'd get it. After all the IF hidden trait has lasted five generations in a file of mine and I can't see why the fire-related traits would be different.

But back on topic. Billy Caspian is my favourite Riverview townie, but having inappropriate, slob and loner as traits can get a bit annoying. I used him in an immortal dynasty and his genetics are pretty good. Also he starts with an expensive car (marry him off the home lot) and four points in painting which is good for dynasties. Hunter Cottoneye has an awesome house, but he can be a pain to get to agree to move in.

anything