Author Topic: The Marshall Legacy *  (Read 755 times)

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
The Marshall Legacy *
« on: May 28, 2012, 04:36:14 AM »

Hey guys! Welcome to The Marshall Legacy. If anyone remembers, I had attempted writing two legacies beforehand, a long while ago. The Piper Legacy, and The Piper Legacy 2.O. Both of those weren't able to be continued though, due to technical difficulties (For TPL2 the Sims stopped working on my computer and I wasn't able to transfer save files over to the new one). However, now we have The Marshall Legacy! I'm very excited to play with my new family and write all about them, simply because I had a lot of fun creating the Founder and am having a lot of fun playing the game.

Well, I hope you enjoy the story! Kisses!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
Re: The Marshall Legacy *
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 05:00:26 AM »
Chapter 1.0
Meet Arietta

Hello! This is the very first 'chapter' of The Marshall Legacy (TML). So, just to prevent myself from rambling on and on about absolute nonsense, why don't we just dive right into the story?

This is Arietta Marshall, she's a young adult who aspires to become a world renowned surgeon. She also lives on the more ambitious side of life (she definitely knows what she wants!). Arietta also generally neat, never letting things get out of hand - and while she tends to be a control freak about her surroundings, she still somehow manages to be pretty friendly. Even if she is a workaholic too! Maybe she's able to make friends because she's so excitable? Oh well, the world may never know.

Arietta: Hey! I can hear you talking about me!
Are you liking what you're hearing?
Arietta: No..
Well, your opinion doesn't matter so shush.
Arietta: Hey!

Anyways, let's take a look at the house shall we?
Arietta: Anything to make you shush!

Quaint, yes? A tiny little house fit for one Sim about to delve into the amazing and wonderful journey of being the founder of their very own legacy.
Arietta: Wait, what am I doing?
Didn't you get the memo?
Arietta: What?! No!
Calm down, jeez. Anyways, you're going to be the start of a legacy.  Ten generations of the Marshall name, yadda yadda. You know the rest right?
Arietta: Well, yes. But.. why do I have to do this?
iduno
Arietta: /sigh/ Well, at least starting a legacy isn't going to be too hard... right?
iduno
Arietta: You're no help!

Let's see the inside of the house now... shall we? C:

As you can see from those snapshots, the house is furnished with a kitchen (which includes a refrigerator, oven, counter, and an fire alarm disguised as a vent!), small television, chair, desk with computer, bed, toilet, shower, and a sink.

So, Arietta, any thoughts?

...Only sobbing. We must be on the right track! Moving on! C:

So, since Arietta wants to become a surgeon, we immediately set off to getting her a job in the Medical field. Lucky for us, there was an opening as an... Organ Donor? Well, I'm not the one giving away my organs so go ahead and sign up, Ari!

Arietta: You're so kind.

Being the workaholic she is, as soon as Ari got the job, she wanted to work at home. And I wasn't about to stop her so I let her work until she fulfilled the wish, and then we went out to play some chess.

By the time Ari was done practicing, it was getting dark. So she went inside, took care of her needs (ate some salad, bathroom, showered) and then hopped right into bed!

Night, Ari!
Arietta: See those Z's above my head? That means I'm trying to sleep. Go away!
I thought you were supposed to be friendly...
Arietta: Let me sleep!
Okay, okay!

Well, let's leave her alone! Good timing too, because that's the end for this chapter! See you next time when we venture into Day 2! Ari shall go to work, head out on the town, and meet a few folk. We can only hope she doesn't bite someone's head off! Bye!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:15:24 PM »
I like your story a lot! Can't wait for more. ;D Ariette is very pretty.

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 06:22:32 PM »
lovesims, thank you! Glad you like it. (: I'm sort of a CC-Junkie, so I love prettying up my Sims. Haha. New installment later today!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 10:58:36 PM »
I hope Arietta gets better luck than the Pipers!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »
Chapter 1.1

Welcome back! Here we have Ms. Marshall eating some breakfast early in the morning before setting off to work. Actually she has to go now, but here's a photo of her in her organ donor uniform. Isn't it something?

It isn't too bad!
Arietta: I can't wait till I die.
But you need to have kids and get better at your job and spend time with me!
Arietta: Having to spend time with you will be the death of me.
... Oh.

After the first day of work, Ari decided to use her new earned money to eat out at the local Bistro. Who was I to stop her?
Arietta: Yum!

Of course leave it to Ari to come home and break the sink in a hasty attempt to wash her hands... Sigh.

Arietta: THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS DIRTY.

Well now you broke your sink. At least I'm not the one having to mop up hundreds of puddles.

Arietta: ...
That's what you get for not calling the repair man!

After cleaning the puddles and getting the sink fixed, Arietta had some time to go out and socialize. She decided to go to the library. That woman... Anyways! She met Stiles there and tried to strike conversation... but.. he wasn't interested.

Arietta: Hey Stiles, so have a girlfriend? Fiance? Wife? Potential lover?
Stiles: What? Uh, no..?
Arietta: Well, I'm ready to take the position. Hurm hurm.
Stiles: Sorry, we're not hiring.
Arietta: ...
Hah! Nice one Stiles!
Arietta: Ugh!

Well, that wasn't very successful... Moving on!

Good morning, Ari!
Arietta: Ugh.. what?
I said.. Good morning, Ari!
Arietta: Hey..
.. Good morning. Not hey.
Arietta: I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I JUST SAID GOOD MORNING.
Arietta: Oh. /yawn/ Morning.
._. Seriously?

I forgot to mention before, but Ari got a promotion! She's now a Bed Pan Cleaner or something. Not exactly a prestigious rank, but you know. Gotta climb the ladder of success!

Next day! Hello Emergency Paramedic!
Arietta: THAT SHOWER IS POSSESSED BY FROST DEMONS. THEY'RE ATTACKING.
Or it's just really cheap..?
Arietta: NO IT'S DEMONS.
Why are you shouting?
Arietta: THE DEMONS.
Okay then...

/trollface/ Tired? Heh heh.
Arietta: I thought we agreed not to have this picture in!
I lied.
Arietta: Ugh!
It's just so funny! Hahaha!
Arietta: I hate you!
Hahahaaaa

Well, let's let you sleep eh? That was all for now! Come back for Ari's exciting group outing and perhaps a new lover? See ya then!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

loveSims

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 11:11:21 AM »
This was so funny lol! ;D Poor Ari. Can't wait to see what she is up to next. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 12:15:30 AM »
Chapter 1.2

Welcome back everyone! Today we have much more of Arietta roaming through the streets and actually socializing with people! It's a Christmas miracle! Besides that it's not Christmas... and we all predicted she'd talk to people because she's friendly... but still!

Hello weekend! So where are you headed, Ari?
Arietta: Me and Geoffrey are going to the theatre! We're going to see some movie.
Ooh, is it a date?
Arietta: No! He's my good friend. I thought it would be fun...
Oh no! Sounds cool.
Arietta: Yay!
You're not too bad.
Arietta: But I still hate you.
And we're back to the normal Ari! Heeey!
Arietta: ...I'm done talking now. Bye.

Okay. Anyways, so when Ari and Geoffrey met up at the movies they went ahead to go inside. However, before entering, Geoffrey decided he needed to vent his angers.

Oh, what a happy chap!

After the movies, Ari and Geoffrey decided to head to the pool, needed to cool down after all that action-romance-comedy movie drama!

Soon enough, Ari got bored of swimming and so she decided to socialize with the oh-so-popular Mr. Steel. They both were wearing some nice sunglasses, matching bro. So I decided to snap a pic of this moment.

And before you could say 'frost demons' Chris and Ari were already hitting it off! Potential couple in the making?

Soon enough though, it was late and it was time for Ari to head home. They'd talk tomorrow! Ari hugged Chris goodbye, and then they went their own ways.

So Ari, how's this guy?
Arietta: He loved all my pick up lines!
What...?
Arietta: We're meant to be!
You hardly even know him! You've known him for not even a day!
Arietta: But I love him...
Ugh, you're one of those girls!
Arietta: Huh? /cue daydream cloud of Chris here/
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
Arietta: Bye!

Anyways, much later Ari invited him over and well... this happened!

Ari proposed to him after a bit, but unfortunately, he said no. And then proceeded to laugh in her face...

Chris: You expect me to wear that? Honey, if it isn't at least sixteen karats, it ain't coming anywhere near my finger!
Arietta: Wait... what?
Chris: Girl, where have you been?!
Arietta: At my house...?
Chris: Ugh! Just get a better diamond!
Arietta: Oh... uhm... okay!

It took another day to get the proper money, but soon Ari was able to propse to Chris again and this time he accepted!

Arietta: Is this better, master?!
Chris: Oh, I like the ring to thaaat! Yes, it is better.
Arietta: Anything to please you!
Oh, Ari, you're more pathetic than me!
Arietta: Shut up before I skin you alive.
Never mind!
Arietta: Heehee!
What possesses her?!

Well, that was the end of that! In the next update we'll have a lovely wedding party and maybe a nooboo?! Only time will tell! Bye!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

loveSims

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 09:38:12 AM »
It is funny and sad that Chris laughed at her! He must be used to proposals by now lol! I can't wait for the wedding. Very funny update ;D

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:30 PM »
Chapter 1.3

Hello! So, this is a really short update, there really are no more than seven or so pictures here. I just wanted everyone to get caught up with the current events before I go back and play. Anyways, here's the wedding!

I think we all know what will be happening today! The wedding ceremony of course!

Soon enough it was time for the ceremony to begin, and so Arietta went out in her lovely dress and greeted all the guests as they came along. As you can see below, one of them was already helping himself to some snacks!

After everyone had arrived, Ari and Chris sat down with the guests, ate a bit, enjoyed the scenery of their outdoor party. However, soon enough it was time for the real business to go down. Chris approached Ari with the rings, they said their vows, and in no time at all - they were married.

After the party ended, everyone went home happy and content. With full bellies and enlightened attitudes, how could they get happier. Arietta and Chris decided to celebrate their marriage with some... alone time. However, they were both surprised when they heard what sounded like music to a child's lullaby in the background.

My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

loveSims

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 05:23:17 AM »
Ariette look so lovlely! I love her dress. I hope Chris get a makeover, that hair don't do him justice. It looks like there is a nooboo on the way ;D

Offline GlassMirrors

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 12:57:46 PM »
loveSims, Thank you! (: I love the dress too, haha. And absolutely! If he stays the same I'm going to grimace every time I open my game! Haha, just kidding, but still! (:

There will be a new update later today!
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy