Author Topic: The Greek Gods [31/07 Reawakening]  (Read 30661 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Four : A Man, not a Boy
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 03:22:07 PM »
Confidential Diary Entries from The Community Center for Teenagers with Critical Criminal Tendencies

Winter | SimYear 1

Chapter Four : A Man, not a Boy

Hey pardner,

Just to let ye know this is the last diary entry I'm writing for you.

Why?

# 1 I'm legally an adult
# 2 I brought over the homeless shelter
# 3 I made my own house
# 4 You'll be too busy tracking Dad's spawn to worry about me

Boring things first.

Erin, Dad's girlfriend is going to have a baby. Being the independent military woman she is, she doesn't want to get married but is expecting the fullest support from Dad. Surprisngly, Dad seems quite ok with the whole arrangement. A child out of wedlock, phew I never thought good old boy had that in him!

Anyway they are very romantic and go on long dates skiing on the frozen lake. I wonder what would happen if the ice breaks... <fiendishly delighted>

I'd love to buy the park, you know.

I brought over the land with the homeless shelter, so technically we aren't homeless anymore! Weird huh!

And I started building my house. Mind, its just a rough place for us to stay till I get enough money to start building in earnest. My plans are much much more larger!

I've never been one for festivals, but I must confess the holiday lights make a real pretty sight!

I brought a new table and some chairs. You lazy people, you never cared to buy us some!

"This place is simply magnificent." I overheard Rhea telling Miraj. "Who would have thought that such a rude little boy would turn out to be such a sensitive sculptor?"

Well, she was wrong there. I wasn't a great sculptor because I was sensitive, it was just there in me. I just happened to notice people better than others, if you put it as that.

I was sensitive on just one thing. I was painfully shy around Rhea.

Finally I summoned up the courage to speak to her while she did the dishes. I had a valid reason, of course.

"I'm so exhausted." I sighed. "The coffee has worn off."

"You shouldn't work so hard, child." she chided. "You should take more care of yourself. Just look at your spikes! They need a cut!"

Sigh, long sigh!

She still considers me a child! How could she?

Well, perhaps some changes are needed...

Impressive huh! Even Langston at the consignment store said his heart was all aflutter!

To wind off, Rhea is doing pretty good in her job and got another raise.

And I've mastered sculpting and finally know how to make unmelting ice sculptors.

There's something I've dreamed of doing since a kid.

Yes, I want to sculpt Rhea in ice. Her likeness will be preserved forever, and forever.

Now off to impress her and prove I'm not a boy, but a man now.

See ya pardner. I'll miss ya'll, ya know
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: A Saga of Greek Gods: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »
I've seen Iqbal and Erin get together a few times via story progression. They are an interesting couple, that much is certain.

So VJ is the intended dynasty spouse this time? Awesome. He has such an exotic handsomeness (even if he has lousy traits) and makes beautiful kids.

Best of luck this time around!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 08:43:10 PM »
That make me embarrassed... well, because I'm still learning XD
But, I am happy to hear that from you. Thank you :)

I found your last attempt in order to understand more about this attempt. But, only the second try.
I wonder where is the first one? I'm afraid that I'm missing something here :)

I love how you write about VJ perspective that is really fit him. Iqbal Avi too is really somethin'. I hope that he will be happy with Erin. 
There is one image that not show up, I'm afraid that you forgot to put on [img] thing on it.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 11:49:03 PM »
This is my 100th post in the forum and why not spend it replying to some lovely comments!

Also people, just to repeat my request:

Who are the Greek gods you'd love to see most? What are your favourite Greeky legends?

I've seen Iqbal and Erin get together a few times via story progression. They are an interesting couple, that much is certain.

So VJ is the intended dynasty spouse this time? Awesome. He has such an exotic handsomeness (even if he has lousy traits) and makes beautiful kids.

Best of luck this time around!

Thank you for the well wishes! I'm really excited this time around!

Yes, I've seen Iqbal and Erin getting together too. This time though it was planned.

Yes, VJ is the intended spouse. I couldn't imagine how stunning he could be till after the makeover! Specially love his eyes! His traits were a headache but thankfully as he was mostly away all day sculpting, I didn't have to deal much with them!

That make me embarrassed... well, because I'm still learning XD
But, I am happy to hear that from you. Thank you :)

I found your last attempt in order to understand more about this attempt. But, only the second try.
I wonder where is the first one? I'm afraid that I'm missing something here :)

I love how you write about VJ perspective that is really fit him. Iqbal Avi too is really somethin'. I hope that he will be happy with Erin. 
There is one image that not show up, I'm afraid that you forgot to put on [img] thing on it.

Its great to have you reading :)! Don't forget to tell me who your favourite Greek gods are :)!

I've linked to both my last two attempts in the first post :). There's a major difference here though and I feel my writing is improving as a whole.

Corrected the image problem:).

Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Five : Dark Secrets
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »
FWD : Highly Confidential, only for the eyes of Jack Bunch, Chief of Police

Spring | SimYear 2

Chapter Five : Dark Secrets

Pssst pardner,

Yes, I said I wouldn't let you bother me again, but I have the JUICIEST, MEATIEST news!

And anyway, I know you're pretty bored trying to dig up on Nicky Alto and finding nothing, so I'm sure you'll love to hear from me.

You remember, I presume, that we have a celebrity in our household?

Zelda Mae.

I never could figure out what she was doing, staying with us. True, she had been fired from the theater and not earning much but she had well-off family members on the other side of town. No reason to come to a homeless shelter!

Seems like she had plenty of reasons after all!

I didn't speak with her much, but she and Rhea became pretty pally.

I didn't think much when Rhea asked me to keep the key under the doorstep because Zelda had dropped into the bistro and told her she would be out late, partying. I wasn't sleepy and decided to stay up sculpting. It would be nice to greet the darn woman back by congratulating her on her luck of a successful party crash!

I waited till midnight. Then I gave up. I was sleepy and would very well save my taunts for the morrow.

Then I saw Zelda. Across the street in the park. Weirder still, she was not in her party clothes.

And she was talking to? I inched in closer.

OH MY SWEEET LLAMA GOODD!!!

See the guy?

I ain't naming no names! I don't want to pay dues on my hard-earned and honest (yes, yes I admit it, albeit shamefully) sculpting.

"It is positive." The voice carried well in the thin air. "And no, I'm not going to do what you tell! I know you love kids"

The answer was hard to hear but it seemed to be something between reluctant agreement and frustration.

That was all. I just slunk in to the shadows. Remember, I'm a honest man, however much I hate to admit it.

Dustin Langerak, Zelda's brother-in-law had some answering to do. I ain't afraid of him!

"She moved here because we wanted her to break it all off. It was harming her career and our family. He loves his wife and won't leave her-it would have been too dangerous anyway..."

They have been carrying on for quite some time, meeting in secret..

But perhaps somethings can't be kept secrets forever?

I know you are bored, pardner.

And I happen to have grown quite fond of you...
Mission Unnamed

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [UPDATED : Chapter Five]
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
Who are the Greek gods you'd love to see most? What are your favourite Greeky legends?[/b]

Its great to have you reading :)! Don't forget to tell me who your favourite Greek gods are :)!

I do love Zeus, Athena and Artemis. Well, Diana story will be related with a Greek God eventually.
I'm already thinking that before the story begin. Diana is the other name of Artemis right? :3

There are still a lot more, but my head is busted right now. Maybe later... But, I do know the Greek Gods on your list! ;D

I've linked to both my last two attempts in the first post :). There's a major difference here though and I feel my writing is improving as a whole.

Ah, thank you. It's seem that I failed to see the others! I'll report here again after checking those stories :3

Corrected the image problem:).

Good job!

---
Now for the actual comment:

Gosh! So Zelda Mae and... Uh, Geoffrey? That was unexpected.

Oooh, how do I love to see Dustin Langerak. He is too really something ;)
But, I never played him anyway. Maybe later.

Your writing style as Alvi is really good. I am smiling when I read them!
Keep up the good work and be careful, okay! :D

- Eld -

My Stories:

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 02:31:11 PM »
I do love Zeus, Athena and Artemis. Well, Diana story will be related with a Greek God eventually.
I'm already thinking that before the story begin. Diana is the other name of Artemis right? :3

Yes, Diana is Artemis's Roman counterpart. I'm still debating over whether Artemis or Apollo will be my immortal, but the that's for the game to decide! I wish I could make both of them immortal, they are such integral characters!

Maybe yes, maybe not... Keep guessing ;) !
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 02:43:46 PM »
From the outfit I would say he works in the business career. Is it Nick Alto?

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »

Oooh, how do I love to see Dustin Langerak. He is too really something ;)
But, I never played him anyway. Maybe later.

Your writing style as Alvi is really good. I am smiling when I read them!
Keep up the good work and be careful, okay! :D

- Eld -

How could I have missed this part? ;) Dustin makes me feel quite cheesy!

Thank you, thank you for the compliment! I badly want to improve my writing!

VJ to Anna : Hold on, pardner ... Maybe, maybe not... ;)

Mission Unnamed

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2013, 11:41:22 PM »
I thought it was Nick, too!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 12:23:19 AM »
Business career...there are only two who would be Elder at this point in the game--Nick and Gunther. Zelda's words "I know you love kids" seems to play into Nick's Family-Oriented trait, plus that is Nick's hairstyle...

It would appear to me that Holly is about to have a half-sibling.

Intriguing, this. :)

Edited to add: Oooh, and what Dustin said about it being dangerous for him to leave his wife...that describes Vita's Evil trait nicely.

Doctor Watson, a game is afoot! :P

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 09:25:49 AM »
Yes, Diana is Artemis's Roman counterpart. I'm still debating over whether Artemis or Apollo will be my immortal, but the that's for the game to decide! I wish I could make both of them immortal, they are such integral characters!

I do love them both! But, I'm more prefer Artemis. I wished that Kev has a twin but it's seem the household already full for a story purpose :(

For the 2nd generation, I let the game decide too ;D
Kev in other hand want a heir, Holly want a heiress. But, the game more favor to Holly. And then Diana was born.

That's really fascinating to have both as Immortal. But, as an Immortal, you either make Apollo or Artemis first as Immortal and let the rest as the next generation. That's only the way. But, it's really weird as  they are twins after all ^^

How could I have missed this part? ;) Dustin makes me feel quite cheesy!

Haha, he is really something after all. When I see him, I almost want to kidnap him and make mine alone :P
Too bad that he's already married and have children. I don't want to take happiness from his family anyway ;)

My Stories:

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »
VJ Breaks the Third Wall
--------------------------------

Doctor Watson, a game is afoot! :P

Mademoiselle Pardner Raia, transfer over to SV will you? Its rare I see brains matching my own!

I thought it was Nick, too!

Another Sherlocky lady? :o

Another Holmey lady ??? ! Ohh no, it's a sad day! Too much ladies with my brains, and my heart is all taken and sealed  :'(

Llama save us all! I can stand Vita Evily, but not Nanny Snobby!

---------------------
Back to ve1ocity:

Breaking the third wall is a technique used in movies, books etc. when a character addresses the audience directly. VJ here loves airing his opinion!

Thank you for all your lovely speculations! I'll be sure to put some more mysteries on the way!

That's really fascinating to have both as Immortal. But, as an Immortal, you either make Apollo or Artemis first as Immortal and let the rest as the next generation. That's only the way. But, it's really weird as  they are twins after all ^^

That's the biggest problem I'm having. Though I'm altering some relationships is mandatory (for obvious reasons lol!), I just don't feel like not making those two an ancestor-descendant pair. After all, a lot of the magic lies in the fact that they are twins!

Haha, he is really something after all. When I see him, I almost want to kidnap him and make mine alone :P
Too bad that he's already married and have children. I don't want to take happiness from his family anyway ;)

Dustin is sadly unappreciated. And I too, felt sorry to break him up with Illiana though it would have made it much more easier to make him have an affair with Zelda because they are best friends and all!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Six : Of Blossoms, Love and Humble Weddings
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 02:04:22 PM »
Letters stashed away by bored officers at The Community Center for Teenagers with Critical Criminal Tendencies

Spring | SimYear 2

Chapter Six : Of Blossoms, Love and Humble Weddings

Pardner,

Just because I did you a favour doesn't mean that you have to go and make me and my household celebrities!

Oh yes you did.

You gossiped with those pesky paparazzi and they've been zombieing around the house for days. You guys have brains huh? Didn't take too long to figure it out huh? And you still can't shut up your mouths huh?

BAH!

And if you don't know it already, I'm married. I meant to invite you but I don't like mutts!

Ouch! Why did I start talking about marriage! It already put me in a good mood. After all, you were the first person I told about my love.

The next one was Rhea herself.

I had always held back. We had become good friends and had long chats over dinner together. But now time was running off. Rhea was an adult. Just look how corny fatty Andrews looks at her. I was very very desperate.

I could wait no longer ...

"Rhea, you look all hot and smeksy."

The blue dress, of course, had been my gift. I loved her hairdo!

"Don't be naughty, VJ." she chided playfully. "And you really should start wearing a Tee around home!"

Who would have expected such a motherly response!

"I will if you come out with me to the Spring festival."

She looked startled and for a moment I felt a pang of panic. Oh my god! How could I! This was so inappopriate.

She opened her mouth but I blundered. What was there to lose?

"I've had the biggest crush on you, Rhea since I was a teen. I know you think I'm still a kid but can you just come with me to the spring festival just for old times sake?"

Was it the pollen or the blossoms? I can't still imagine why she agreed!

It was a beautiful day. Once I had my chance, there was nothing holding me back!

"I really mean it when I say you are the most beautiful woman in the world, Rhea." I wishpered as we slow danced together.

"I have a secret." she murmured, speaking for the first time.

"I always knew you had a crush on me."

"Really?" I was taken aback. I, VJ the Secretive, always prided myself on being a closed book.

"I just knew." she whispered. " And I liked how sweet and fresh it was."

"Rhea, will you marry me?"

I never said I wasn't inappropriate!

Ah the blush of long realized love! Considering the current situation, we decided to marry soon. Rhea was determined to wait, but my lack of t-shirts seemed to distract her too often.

I was never a one for weddings but Rhea said she wanted to be surrounded by her loved ones on the special day.

Anything for my bride!

My last night alone. Ah, it feels good to be a winner!

Do you know where the poor hold their weddings?

In small, barely lit halls full of love and joy!

I just wish Erin had a better party dress than a nightgown. Have to have a serious talk with ole' Dad sometime about that! Lisa of the Bunch makes a dramatic pose, eh!

I never thought love could be so perfect!
Mission Unnamed

Anna33

Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [UPDATED : Chapter SIX]
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »
Yay VJ and Reah, Look at the last picture an old woman is stuck in the door, I wonder however shall she get out. :)