Author Topic: The de Lyoncourt Dynasty  (Read 1702 times)

Offline darknessmaster947

• Nooboo
The de Lyoncourt Dynasty
« on: July 09, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »
Hi everyone! This is my first real dynasty attempt (I've had a couple "test dynasties"). I'm just going to get into it.
My founder's name is Claudia de Lyoncourt, and her prologue can be found here.
I have used the spreadsheet for the Immortal Dynasty Challenge, so the stats will be listed the same way.
1st Generation (Founder): Claudia de Lyoncourt
Traits: Angler, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Natural Cook, and Gatherer
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five Star Chef
Career: Culinary
SuperMax: Cooking
Other Max Skills:
Building: Hogan's Deep Fried Diner
Property:
3 Lifetime Rewards: No bills ever, Discount Diner, Fast Metabolism
6 Best Friends:
6 Opportunities:
Portraits: Young Adult, Adult
Photographs: None
Ice Sculptures: Young Adult, Adult

2nd Generation: Aurore de Lyoncourt
Traits:
Lifetime Wish:
Career:
SuperMax Skill:
Other Max Skills:
Building:
Property:
3 Lifetime Rewards:
6 Best Friends:
6 Opportunities:
Portraits:
Photographs:
Ice Sculpture:

• Nooboo
Re: The de Lyoncourt Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:09 PM »
After an emotional flight, I arrived. Sunset Valley was beautiful, and the Watcher promised that there would be no supernaturals or bad weather "as long as the challenge went on" whatever that means. I only had one problem.

I went to the address S.I.I. sent me, but it was an empty lot. I suspected meddling right away on the Watcher's part.
Me: Watcher, where's the house?
Watcher: See, there is no house right now, but I have a plan to rectify that. Also, during the challenge, the story demands that the fourth wall be preserved, so I won't be able to talk to you often. Go see Agnes Crumplebottom, She's rich. I've talked to her, and she says that she's willing to get this dynasty attempt off of the ground.

I had no idea who the Watcher was talking about, so I asked around town. I finally found Agnes' address, and I struck up a conversation with her in her front yard.

Me: So Agnes, I've heard that you could help me get a house. I like having a roof over my head a lot.
Agnes: I can. I assume that your Watcher didn't tell you what you were here to do right?
Me: Uh, no, he didn't. Wait "your Watcher", so there's more than one?
Agnes: Oh yeah, there are many Watchers. They don't want us to know that, because that makes them look less all-powerful, but I know. They all come to poor old me for dynasty attempts, so that the pressure is off Them in the early stages. I've learned to tell the difference between one Watcher and another.

We swapped some more stories about Watchers and their peskiness, and soon, we were laughing like old friends.

We played rock, paper, scissors:

and then Agnes invited me in to pillow fight:

Agnes: You're alright in my book Claudia, so I'm going to make good on my promise to your Watcher, and I'm going to help you get this dynasty attempt up and running.
Me: Really Agnes? Thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me to have a seasoned veteran around to help.
Agnes: Come on Claudia, get in my car, we're going home. I'll explain some of the finer details on the way there.

Me: this is a really nice car, I wonder if we can keep it.
Agnes:
No we can't keep it. We have to sell it to pay for the house.
Me: How did you know what...
Agnes: I've been through enough attempts to know that most of the founders want to keep the car, but their Watcher wants to sell it to pay for a nicer house. That's part of the reason I'm used in so many attempts.

As soon as we got back, a beautiful house awaited us. Agnes had to run into it and change her hair and clothes, muttering something about, "not another makeover."

Agnes: Claudia's Watcher is at least half decent when it comes to hair, makeup, and clothes...

Than Agnes walked outside to me and explained why we needed a gate.

Agnes: ... and not too shabby with house building either.

Agnes: ...and with such a big house, if there's no gate, than thieves will target the house for sure.
Me: I guess you're right Agnes, we don't want thieves. It is a big house. I guess I got my castle after all. Too bad I don't have my prince with me.
After that discussion, it started to get dark. Agnes and I both agreed that we were hungry, so I got to work on my SuperMax skill: Cooking.

Agnes was right of course about thieves, because that same night, we had a burglar try to break in! Luckily, we had an alarm outside the house as well, so the robber was stopped before he even got in.

Poor Agnes was asleep when it happened, so the alarm woke her up. She shouted "I knew it!" as soon as she heard. The cop who stopped the thief was pretty attractive, and I'm sure that he was making googly eyes at Agnes.

The next day, I woke up and went straight to the library to learn more about cooking.

After that trip though, I was feeling lonely, so I went into Agnes' room, where she was busy working on sculpting, and asked her if she had time for a couple games of rock, paper, scissors.
She obliged me.

A couple of days passed, and it was Agnes' birthday. We had a big party (I cooked of course. Pizza if you're wondering).

Agnes: I wish this Dynasty attempt comes through. I really like Claudia, and she would be heartbroken if she had to give up her previous life for nothing.
The sparkles came for her...

...and it looked like nothing happened.

Agnes: I don't feel any older, and all my clothes appear to be age transition proof.

Agnes later told me that she woke up in the middle of the night that night to go to the bathroom, and in the mirror, she saw wrinkles.

Agnes: Goodness, I'm going to be old before I know it.
It only reminded me of my task and that time was always of the essence.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:14 PM »
Claudia is awesome. Agnes looks great too! I love the house. Don't worry Agnes, you still looks great!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
Thanks Pyro, that means a lot to me. As to Claudia, that's all her. I started this with a clear vision of where I wanted the story to go, but she's telling it right now, and she's her own person. She wouldn't let me take credit even if I wanted to.  :)

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »
See, a lot has happened, so let me get started. First of all, I found a guy I really liked, and his name is Leighton Sekemoto.

He has a son, who is just adorable, but when I asked Leighton who the mother was, he was silent. I think he doesn't know for sure.
I took him back to my place that same night and proposed to him right on the front lawn. Agnes was throwing fits that she didn't even know I was engaged until the day of the wedding.

Leighton: Oh my goodness, is this what I think it is?

Leighton: Yes it is, yes it is!
Me:
Leighton, are you going to say something? It's getting kind of awkward and damp down here.
Leighton: Yes, of course yes!

I invited him to stay overnight. I had some things to tell him about why I was in Sunset Valley now that we were engaged. The next morning, I woke up and the Watcher had the wedding arch prepared. He even put trees around it to add to the effect. I also woke up to the sound of screams.

Paparazzi: Oh, I'm on fire! I'm on fire! Somebody help me! It burns!

The rest of us were just going to let her go jump in the pond on the other side of the street, but Agnes is nice. Sometimes she seems to be the least grumpy person in the house. She went to go put her out.

Agnes: *Grumbles* ...stupid paparazzi, shouldn't even be on our lawn. Next time you catch fire, I'm not running outside to help you like we're best friends or something.
Paparazzi: Thank you. Now that you're out here anyway, do you think you can give me the inside scoop on your roommate, Claudia de Lyoncourt?
Agnes: ............ *Rolls eyes and walks away*

Here's a sneek peek of my dress, but don't show Leighton, it's bad luck!

See, I couldn't wait to get married, because I had plans for Leighton, uh, I mean, I was just so in love I couldn't wait any longer. I scheduled the wedding for that same day at 4:00 p.m. When the guests showed up, Agnes alternated between glaring at me for not telling her and crying tears of happiness.

Me: What is Leighton wearing? He's going to be in so much trouble!
Leighton: She's radiant, I wouldn't change a thing.
Agnes: Why didn't Claudia tell me? Oh, but the wedding is so beautiful!

It was an intimate wedding, so we only invited family. We set out a buffet table and a snow cone maker, along with a large table for all of our guests.
Of course, what would an update be without a makeover?

Ta-da! This is Sam, Leighton's child, and he loved green, so I went shopping for the perfect wardrobe for him. He seemed happy with it.
The day after Leighton and I got married, Sam had his birthday. We were partied out from the night before, and Sam didn't mind, so Leighton and I were the only ones to witness him become a teenager.

Sam played king for a day, and decreed that his royal subjects must all bake him a cake. Then the sparkles came for him...

Me: Oh god Sam, that hair is worse than mine was at your age! Go to a mirror and fix it right now. I will be waiting with some clothes as soon as you're done.

Ha! Didn't see that one coming did you? Two makeovers in one update. Here you go, Sam's new look.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 10:34:06 PM »
Yay for the wedding! Sam looks great as a teenager. He looked nice as a boy too. Why did that paparazzi spontaneously combust? Does that come with Seasons? Anyways, great update :)

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 01:43:32 PM »
thanks Pyro, Claudia really liked the wedding too. The paparazzi catching on fire was a result of her standing outside for too long during the summer. It was actually pretty funny. Unfortunately, because of me being on vacation, I won't be able to do another update for a while.  :'(
'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
Very nice beginning!  Good luck!

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
Leighton gave himself a makeover,

and obviously, he has a love of jackets, unbuttoned shirts, and orange. Orange, really?
It's my birthday, and I spent the morning getting my statue made, because Agnes finally got that Ice Personality perk. Now her ice sculptures won't melt.

Agnes: If I have to wake up again to do dynasty things, I swear on the Watchers from here to eternity that I'm quitting.
Me: I don't know how this unmelting statue thing works, but I personally believe that she made some sort deal with frost creatures that take up residence in the statues. I think I'm going to go protest it at city hall.

I had nowhere to put the statue, so I put it in my room along with my painting, because Agnes doesn't want to get the museum started until I buy my property and building.

I went across the street to fish. Partially because I need to fish, and partially to take my mind off the fact of my date with a cake.

Me: I wonder if I can get away with refusing to get older right now. No, that's against the rules, and I do want to have left my other life for something. Oh well, I guess horrible clothes and wrinkles are the unavoidable future of my life.

I fished all day. I let Leighton and Agnes take care of the party decorations and details while I got to fish my cares away.
It was time for my party, so I went back across the street to shower and change.
The guests arrived and milled around for a little while, appreciating Agnes' artwork. Then it was time to blow out the candles.

Me: Obviously Jared Frio's having a good time...

Me: And now he's laughing and pointing. What is up with him? Did he get a heavy dose of laughing gas before coming here?

Me: Sam's joined in. Laughter truly is contagious. At least they're laughing at a party and not a funeral.

Me: I think they're laughing at me. What, is something stuck in my teeth? I'm not talking to them anymore
Then, the sparkles came...

Me: Oh no! There are all these people here watching me age. What if I get horrible hair or all of my clothes become old people clothes?

Me: eh, that wasn't so bad. I might have a couple of wrinkles, but at least my clothes and hair stayed the same.

apparently I either gained some wisdom when I aged up, or the laughing threw me off balance, because I never had a thought treating wrinkles so casually before. Maybe now that I've chilled out a bit, I'm ready for the journey of motherhood...

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »
All of us have been having birthdays lately, so we forgot about Leighton's birthday. I feel so bad, the sparkles woke him up from his sleep.

Leighton and the rest of us have been lucky, because our adult birthdays didn't wreak havoc on our clothes or hair.
However, Leighton ran straight to the mirror, and he did find a few wrinkles.

Leighton: Now I know how Agnes felt. I want to spend hours looking in the mirror until the wrinkles go away.

Sam came home with a new friend a few days ago, and it's odd, because they look almost related.

Meet Mortimer Goth. If I have a child soon, I know who her husband is going to be...
Yeah, I've already decided on having an all girl household. Agnes says she heard about this new diet that doctors are backing up called: "watermelons for girls, apples for boys". A real simple name, I know, but how are things going to sound sophisticated if I don't make them up?

Agnes woke up the day after my birthday, and decided that eating cookies was the best way to get through today. Agnes said that she no longer had to pay for sculpting materials, so all of our sculptures are completely profit. That's good, because we need money so I can buy my properties.

Agnes: Claudia has no idea what she's missing. Cookies for breakfast are delicious!

I decided to show my more demure side for my sculpture this time around:

I didn't get to get my portrait taken yet, however, because Sam was using it. Agnes said that he was her "apprentice". It was kind of funny to watch both of them so completely absorbed in their work, that they didn't talk once.
Leighton decided that Sam's bathroom is the best place to talk to people on the phone.

Leighton: ....and I said to the guy, "but you're no journalist, you're a Llama!"

Yumi: Ha! That's the best joke I've heard in years!
Leighton: Yeah Mom, it cracks me up every time. I just heard Claudia walk in the house, so I have to go. Take care Mom.
Yumi: You too son.

Leighton came to the door to greet me, and then he went out to tend the garden. That's when I got the call...

Right after Leighton got off of the phone with his Mom, she passed away. I was heartbroken. I wasn't sure how to tell him, so I waited until after he showered, and then I gave him the news.
He was so upset, I consoled him, and one thing led to another...

Next thing I knew, I was hearing baby chimes! I guess it's watermelons from here on out.

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »
That night, before Leighton and I went to bed, I heard the loud pop and fizzle that tells us that something new was bought. Curious to see what it was, I decided to go to the living room.
Apparently, Sam was having trouble coping, (he's a bit of a technophobe), so he got a dartboard for the whole family to use.

He lost hours in that game. He also put some time into his painting over the weekend, and I'm so proud. He makes beautiful pieces, and we've hung up a few around the house.

Sam: This is going to turn out to be a great piece. If only I could convince aunt Agnes to put the easel somewhere away from a direct view of my parents bedroom...

I also decided to try out a new style...

just kidding, my style is flawless. These are my maternity clothes. At least I got to keep the heels...
I was so excited to tell someone, and I remembered how Agnes was when I didn't tell her about my wedding in a timely fashion. I waited until she got up and ready.
I asked her how she slept:

Me: So Agnes, how did you sleep?
Agnes: What? I feel like I'm still asleep.
We also talked about her day, because she's been sleeping whenever she felt like it. I mean, she doesn't have to get up and go to work, after all.

Me: How was your day?
Agnes:...
Then I finally got around to telling her about the baby, although I'm going to tell her later, too. She didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

Me: I wanted to tell you something Agnes, and this is why I seem kind of nervous. I'm...well... I'm pregnant. Also, I've been having really weird cravings for teddy bears.
Agnes: I slept really well, thank you.
That evening, I watched as my belly grew bigger...

At that point, Leighton had the urge to rub my tummy. It was a bonding experience.

I've also been admiring Agnes' sculptures around the house. She loves making ice sculptures now that they can't melt.

Me: Obviously, Agnes thinks that when I go fishing, I see mermaids, because there is a little plaque here that says: to Claudia, may you always talk to mermaids when you go fishing.

I asked Agnes why the statues looked like her. She had no idea, but I'm going to have to call her on that one.
I went to check on Sam, and Agnes said that he was in her room. I knew he would be painting, and as I walked in, he was finishing up.

Sam: Mom, come in! Do you like it?
Me: I love it Sam! It's one of the best paintings I've ever seen, and that includes the ones of me.
I had him move so that I could get a better picture of the painting, and this is it:

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 02:26:22 PM »
Ooo, I've never seen that painting before!  It's gorgeous!

• Nooboo
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »
Thanks! Before this attempt, I had never seen it either, but I agree with you in that it's really beautiful.
If I had this painting in real life, I would definitely hang it up!   ;)

• Nooboo
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
There was a lull around the house, with Agnes hovering over me and Leighton treating me like some weird science experiment. Sam was still retreating to Agnes' room to paint day in and day out. I swear, there's nothing that can phase that boy.

Sam got up early as usual; he and Agnes sat for breakfast and chatted for a while.

Sam: So, what do you think about smelly garbage?
Agnes: Sometimes, if it weren't for the fact that I need the publicity, I would quit this dynasty business all together.
Shortly after breakfast, (which I cooked, of course), I felt a sharp pain, and I knew that the baby was coming right then!

Me: Oh, this baby is coming right now! She's not waiting for anyone! It's ok, Claudia just do Simaze like they taught you, and you'll be fine.
Leighton: Oh My Watcher, the baby's coming! Why aren't we going to the hospital?
Sam: This is a waste of my time. I'm just in the way here, I really should get back to painting.

Me: After you grow up, baby, I'm going to take a nice long vacation, because this whole "giving birth" thing that everyone talks about sucks.

Me: How will this affect my career? I don't have forever until I age up to elder, and there's still so much left to do. I still have a property to buy, opportunities and best friends to get, and I have to reach five star chef.

Just when the pain became unbearable, and I told Leighton to take me to the hospital, the sparkles came,

and they produced a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy that it's a girl, we'll have so much to bond over.

World, say hello to beautiful little Aurore de Lyoncourt.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 06:30:29 AM »
Welcome Aurore! It's such a pretty name. I hope she looks like Claudia.

• Nooboo
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 05:19:29 PM »
(Author's Note: Sorry that this update has been so long coming. Life got busy, and before I knew it, more than a month had passed :-[ ! I will try to update more consistently and often.)
                                                                               ************************************************************
Sam was feeling lonely this morning, but Agnes decided to go out. Leighton just got out of bed for breakfast, and Sam was waiting to talk to him.

Leighton: I love art! Easels too. Really, anything creative is good.
Sam: Yeah, art is really great.

Sam: That Mona Simsa, she's like nothing I've ever seen!

Sam: Is Mom out fishing again?
Leighton: Yeah, she says "early bird gets to eat fish for dinner!" You know how she can be when she latches on to something.
Sam: Tell me about it. The other day, she asked me how tall I would be when I finished growing. I think she has a "surprise" wardrobe makeover planned for my next birthday.

Sam: You want to go play Simball later?
Leighton: Sure son.

Those bonding moments, aren't they precious?
I asked Agnes to babysit for me. Since I had a couple of days off before returning to work, I figured it was time to buckle down on my fishing skill. I heard it through the grapevine that to conquer this challenge, I'm going to have to go for old fashioned immortality, through ambrosia. I got a couple of peeks at my father's recipie before I was forced to leave, so I know some of the ingredients. The preparation still eludes me however.

Leighton: zZz... Mona Simsa... zZz... Pretty... zZz... Pancakes...

My little Aurore has really taken a liking to Agnes. Sometimes, Aurore will only let herself be picked up by Agnes! Not that I'm jealous or anything...
I went to the graveyard to try to catch one of my ingredients, a deathfish. No luck that night, however.

I got back very early in the morning to find that Sam was trying to sneak past his birthday without notice. Not on my watch mister!

Sam: Oh no, she found out! There will be a makeover for sure! Quick, abort, abort!

Sam: Too late! My clothes look good! In style! There's no way she's going to be able to force a makeover on me now, I'm a Young Adult!

Sam: Looks like I was wrong...
Leighton: Don't feel bad Sam, your Mother is obsessed with makeovers. When it comes to fashion, no one can stand up to her will. No one.

That same morning, Sam's graduation was scheduled. We all got dressed up...

... and went down to City Hall where there were some very active protesters.

Protesters: Computers suck! Computers suck! Down with the oppressive regime of the motherboard!

We went into City Hall, after signing some questionable documents from the protesters vowing to never touch a computer again.

Leighton: I never got to play my game of Simball!

Sam got his diploma and graduated as valedictorian of his class! We were so proud of him, and he was pretty proud of himself too!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »

"Also, I've been having really weird cravings for teddy bears."

Okay, this made me imagine your founder like the guilty cat that just ate the canary, only instead of feathers popping out of her mouth it's teddy bear stuffing. Heh! Welcome to Gen 2! Is the "e" at the end of Aurore silent or pronounced?

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
The "e" at the end isn't pronounced with English pronunciation. The names in the dynasty have been planned out and they're all French, so the pronunciation is also supposed to be French.  :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 05:24:01 AM »
The "e" at the end isn't pronounced with English pronunciation. The names in the dynasty have been planned out and they're all French, so the pronunciation is also supposed to be French.  :P

Does that mean that the "e" at the end is pronounced?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 08:03:24 AM »
kind of, but it's just easier to say it isn't pronounced in English because the e is pronounced differently in French than English. It's more that the "e" at the end, after the "r", causes the "r" to be pronounced.
Basically the pronunciation of the name is (au-roar).

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 09:06:26 PM »
Right after the ceremony, which took forever, we were all hungry, and since I own the diner now, we decided to grab a bite on the way home.

Agnes decided that Aurore was cramping her style and put her on the ground. I guess she thought that someone would eventually deliver her back to us.
It must be the old age getting to her. She gets forgetful sometimes.
Agnes: Claudia, I heard that!
After reminding Agnes that if she were to "lose" Aurore, that all of our work would amount to nothing, she picked her back up. She grumbled about it though. Weird.
The rest of us went out for dinner at the diner...

I was so proud of Sam. It seems like the other day him and Leighton moved in with us, and now he's out of high school with a successful job.
We all turned in for the night, it was a big day had by all. We forgot what day it was. Honestly it's becoming a little habit of ours.

Agnes was roused from a pretty deep sleep. I heard her snores in our room. Suddenly, the sparkles came for her...

She ultimately decided that grey wasn't her color. I think when Elderhood hit her, it came as a shock to all of us. Even though we knew it was coming, we didn't expect it to happen overnight, like some weird butterfly metamorphosis.

Sam knew about it before any of us. To calm some nerves, he went in to paint, and came up with this beautiful piece.

He also went outside to check the mail, where he found a raccoon sleeping just outside the gate and dreaming about turkey legs.

The next morning, before the rest of us got up, Leighton woke up to tend the garden.

According to Leighton, the plants are far enough along to tell me that none of them are life fruit. We're going to have to go on some more scavenger hunts.

Agnes stopped hiding in her room, although I think she spent so much time keeping her wardrobe similar in the hope that we wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to talk to Agnes because I was busy completing my fifth opportunity at Doo Peas, and Leighton had some sort of business there with Thornton Wolff.

When we got back home, I did some cooking so I could stay in culinary shape when I go back to work. Agnes was wondering around the house mumbling about how you couldn't pay her enough money for the job she does with dynasties.
I'm telling you, she's slipping.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 10:38:43 PM »
Oh my God, I haven't posted a comment in a while! Agnes, don't put little Aurore on the ground! Well, happy birthday to her. Agnes, not Aurore. Please update again soon!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »
I always felt sorry for Sam, having to grow up with that bald head. Your makeovers and building skills are amazing.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

anything