Author Topic: Link - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 13391 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Link - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:33:49 PM »
Building and Construction Requests Thread

Have a Building or Lot Request, couldn't find it in the Swap Shop Board? Just come to the Requests Thread if you would like someone else to help you out with a new town or new house for your sims? Just post what you want here and your Request will be put up in this post and other members will help you out, you may get one upload or several! Try not to do anything massive and expect instant results as the other members on this forum are doing this in their own time! So far we have had a range of different requests from New Worlds, Clubs, Bars, Starter Homes, Mansions, Family Homes and more! So if you can't find what you want already here just try asking if anyone could build you something! Follow the Link below to get to the Requests Thread!

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Simmy

• Simmy Stalls
  • Nooboo
  • When you need someone, I will be there
Re: Link - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 11:51:52 AM »
Can somebody please make me a castle. 1 nursery, as many bedrooms as possible and anything els. I dont care what size (As long as it is big) and the expansion packs : Pets, Seasons and late night. No store items please.
try and make sure it has an alternitive download link :) thanks
No matter the right and wrongs I will be there to clean up your mess. <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Escher84

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could make me a house fit for Poison Ivy. I'm talking TONS of plants, both of the gardening variety and normal plants in and out of the house. I don't have any other specifications. The rest of the house can be built however you desire. Maybe as a greenhouse? I would just love to have this kind of house in my game

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 02:48:27 AM »
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could make me a house fit for Poison Ivy. I'm talking TONS of plants, both of the gardening variety and normal plants in and out of the house. I don't have any other specifications. The rest of the house can be built however you desire. Maybe as a greenhouse? I would just love to have this kind of house in my game
Can somebody please make me a castle. 1 nursery, as many bedrooms as possible and anything els. I dont care what size (As long as it is big) and the expansion packs : Pets, Seasons and late night. No store items please.
try and make sure it has an alternitive download link :) thanks
Just so you know, this isn't the actual building and construction requests thread. Follow the link above Samoht's picture to get to the actual thread. Post your request there and someone will take up the challenge within the coming days.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Bubbles
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

anything