Author Topic: The Jade Immortal Dynasty - Failed  (Read 88575 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Jade Immortal Dynasty - Failed
« on: April 05, 2011, 03:09:18 PM »

The Jade Dynasty

Welcome again to my fourth try at the Immortal Dynasty Challenge! This time I will be finishing and I will complete it, I will also write down the names of Best Friends and not just write - that french dude. As I did last time. So Welcome to the New Jade Dynasty!

Immortal Information

Shannon Jade:- Immortal
• Traits:- Natural Cook, Ambitious, Savvy Sculptor, Perfectionist, Flirty.
 • Life Time Want:- Five Star Chef Complete
 • Career:- Culinary Complete
 • Supermax:- Cooking Complete
 • Other Maxed:- Charisma
 • Best Friends Friends:- Hank Goddard, George Jade, Jared Frio, Emma Hatch, Chris Steele, Jocelyn Jade.
 • Unique Opportunities:- The Dish Showdown, On-The-Clock Dinner Date, From one chef to another, Borrowing Ingredients, Learn a Recipe, Memorable Meals.
 • Unique LTHR's:- Food Replicator,  
 • Properties:- Bistro and Summer Hill Springs.
 • Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs:- Young Adult (All), Adult (All), Elder (All)

George Jade:- Immortal
• Traits:- Artistic, Exitable, Savvy Sculptor, Photographers Eye, , Friendly
 • Life Time Want:- Visionary (Done)
 • Career:- Painter (Maxed)
 • Supermax:- Painting (SuperMaxed)
 • Other Maxed:- Photography, Sculpting
 • Best Friends Friends:- Shannon Jade, Tia Jade, Antone Weiss, Thornton Pederson, Connor Frio, Cycl0n3 McCarthy.
 • Unique Opportunities:- Research Project, Business of Decor, Painting the City, A Retreat to Inspiration, Broadway Cameo, Photo Contest
 • Unique LTHR's:- Extra Creative, Suavve Seller and Artisan Crafter
 • Properties:- Jade Immortal Sciences Clinic (Science Facility) and Jade Pier (Beach)
 • Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs:- Toddler (All), Child (All), Teen (All), Young Adult (All), Adult (Portrait + Sculpture), Elder (Portrait + Sculpture)

Tia Jade:-
 • Traits:- Atheltic, Disciplined, Brave, Good Sense of Humour, Adventurous
 • Life Time Want:- Physical Perfection (Done)
 • Career:- Professional Sports (Lvl5)
 • Supermax:- Martial Arts (Supermaxed)
 • Other Maxed:- Athletic
 • Best Friends Friends:-  Megan Jade, Josue Rodeik
 • Unique Opportunities:- Archaelology Exhibit, Tear up the Dance Floor, Push it,
 • Properties:- Stoney Falls (Lvl3), Stadium
 • Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs:- Toddler (All), Child (All), Teen (Sculpture, Portrait), Young Adult (Sculpture, Portrait)

Tristan Jade:-
 • Traits:- Genius, Insane,
 • Life Time Want:- World Renowned Surgeon
 • Career:- Medical (N/A)
 • Supermax:- Logic (6)
 • Other Maxed:-
 • Best Friends Friends:-  Pingu Jade (IF)
 • Unique Opportunities:- Scavenger Hunt: Rare Elements,
 • Properties:-
 • Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs:-  Toddler (All), Child (Portrait, Sculpture)

Miscellaneous Dynasty Facts:

House Rebuilds : 3
Total Number of Sims who have moved/born into Household: 11
Longest Lived Sim : Hank "Goddard" Jade - 103 Days
Value of House Currently : Not Known
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Jade Dynasty - A New Plan
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »
Chapter One - A New Plan and a New Jade

I always knew Diana Jade as Grandma D even though Gabriella was my Grandma. Grandma D never liked to feel really old, not that we didn't say she wasn't old, far from it we said it everyday. It was when we were Innocent and before the drama began. We were born Twins, one would be Immortal and one would Die young, I bet you can guess which one I am. I would have to be Eliza, The one with Immortal Blood wouldn't I? Well you are wrong my friend, so wrong. For I am Shannon, the one who was supposed to die.

Grandma D was installing the Museum she had dismantled during the rebuild of the house, what she found brought our World crumbling down. Her portrait of her Adult self was gone, vanished out of thin air. She ran up to us, we were all eating dinner and she told us the news, the bonds holding the Immortal Blood in us was gone. Yes I do have Immortal Blood, it was weak but it was there, not enough to be able to eat the Ambrosia. You might be thinking that I was just a child then but I wasn't, I was freshly a Young Adult, Mother and Grandpa had gone and Madeline was next. So there I was 20 Years Old, a genius in my own right and a master of Inventions. I had gained an interest with machines and technology as a Teenager and with nothing to do on the long holidays whilst Eliza trained I soon mastered the skill.  It was also a promise to Madeline. It was part of the Plan.

Grandma D had less than a day left, the Ambrosia wasn't working on her anymore and then she made the call, she knew everything about our Plan. I don't know how and I don't want to but she did and she told me everything, she told me what time to put in and what I was to do when I arrived. I said Goodbye to everyone telling them I was moving out to enjoy my life, the Reaper didn't want me I would die anyway. They believed me, they didn't watch me go, they didn't notice me go into the Basement and never come out.

Next thing I know and I am standing on a Cliff, alone. I feel changed by the event. I think I lost everything I knew, it felt weird though, I didn't miss it. I had arrived back in Sunset Valley, Three Years before Grandma D was due to arrive. Grandma D would never arrive, that was what I had been told to make sure of and that meant buying the plot of land that she had bought.

My next stop was to visit someone who Grandma D had said would help me, if I helped her. She needed all the help she could get if you ask me but who am I too judge, I don't know what is fashionable here.

What she lacks in Style she makes up for in Personality, we were friends by the end of the day and she moved in with me. We would stay together as Best Friends until the day she died. I promised her that and a few other things such as happiness.

We sold her Car and got the Builders in to make us a nice House that would suit our needs. I was giving Agnes a makeover before she knew what was going on, I must admit she is quite beautiful.

Life was steady for us over the next few days. Agnes sculpted because it was her new found passion and I got a Job!

Agnes met this Guy, she says he was really nice and that she dated him in High School until he met this Other Woman who was some stranger, his name was Chris. He had gone to work in another town and met this other woman and broken up with Agnes, he came back alone but that Agnes was worried the Woman might follow him.

Talking of Guys I met this dream guy, he is just amazing. Grandma D said I had to be quick if I wanted him though, she said that a Man called Hank Goddard would be a good match for me If I was quick. Boy was she right! I think I have my first crush! Yes a little late but being the Twin of Miss Popular isn't actually that desireable to boys.

I think I know what she meant though, the news says that there is a wave of Vampirism starting to sweep the Simearth, oh and he is engaged but that can all be sorted out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 03:50:59 PM »
"Soon to be married?  No problem honey!"

"Oh dear, you're a vampire, that's no good, cya!"

Hope Shannon catches Hank Goddard before the initial wave of vampirism does!

Good luck
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »
Great start, Samoht! I look forward to reading more  :)

Haha!  :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
YAY I'm so glad you started again, Thomas. Good luck Shannon, this is your chance.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »
I made this version of Shannon from aging her up from a saved Child into a YA and changed her traits which can be found in the first post along with other data. I did change her Mouth because I really don't want Chris's Skinny Lips in this Dynasty! Her Muscle Tone is also beefed up a bit. Other than that she is what she would look like as a YA in the old Dynasty.

Hope Shannon catches Hank Goddard before the initial wave of vampirism does!
Good luck

Lol that's what I was hoping and think for! Shannon is friends with Hank now so he can move in hopefully the next day just before Shannon goes to work. Pauline just has to deal with it.  ;)

Great start, Samoht! I look forward to reading more  :)

Thanks Jessiethedog!

YAY I'm so glad you started again, Thomas. Good luck Shannon, this is your chance.

Thanks Lily! I was going to pick one of the Jades and I wanted it to follow on nicely into a new story and with Shannon and Madeline hatching a plan for Shannon to have a better life I thought she was best to go for and plus she is awesome.  ;)

Natsuko

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 05:42:20 PM »
Good luck! Very nice beginning, I love how you used Eliza's twin sister, Shannon!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 06:05:45 PM »
I love how you wrote the tie in. Great job on that! Good luck with the challenge

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »
Aw, great work Thomas! I love Shannon. She was my favourite Jade, even if she wasn't destined for immortality before.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 11:01:01 PM »
Awesome restart Thomas!! I love using the twin that was destined to die, now she is Immortal! Awesome!! :D

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
This dynasty sounds very cool, I didn't read your last one but I will definitely read this one! Good luck!  :D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 01:57:17 AM »
Yes Shannon is the founder!! Aunty Maddy would be happy!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 02:00:53 AM »
I didn't read your last Dynasty either, but I definitely will read this one! Good luck Samoht!

stephalina

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 10:32:47 AM »
Great (re) Start! Should be VERY interesting!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
Wow thanks Everyone! I didn't expect so many!

I have some standard pictures of the house for you all. It's not worth a overall picture because it's just some square rooms tacked onto a few others. I went with Quality of Furnishings this time.

Kitchen:-

Living Room Area:-

Skills Area:-

Agnes' Bedroom and Bathroom:-

Shan's Bedroom and Bathroom:-

Sorry it's dark and not very well lit. The pattern on Agnes' Bed and Walls was made by Gheez and can be found in the Swap Shop.

anything