Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255135 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 64: The Chamber)
« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2011, 04:33:23 AM »
Thank you :)
I used the "freak out" option to make it look like she leaning on the statue.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2011, 04:59:27 AM »
Welcome back Alexandria!

Really great update! I think Erin is one of my favourites! She's really pretty!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2011, 07:45:32 AM »
She is very lovely....And I'm really happy to see an update, too.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
Yay! A new update!  Thank you!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2011, 11:40:09 PM »
I love the update. Kudos on the second screenshot. You do an amazing job capturing just the right moments.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #515 on: September 21, 2011, 01:21:21 AM »
Thanks everyone :)
I had to take Erinome into a different file to create it all. Now to go play the actual file!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 65: Sadness and Opportunity)
« Reply #516 on: September 21, 2011, 01:27:41 AM »
As I came up the last lot of stairs, I realised that Grandfather Cameron had somehow known about the room and the statue. He’d somehow known that there was a message for me from Grandmother Luna.

However, as I came to the front of the house, I was confronted by a sight I didn’t want to see.
Grandfather Cameron was no longer living – he was a ghost.

“Grandad?” I whimpered, hardly believing what I saw.
He turned to face me, giving me the special smile he only shared with me.
“Be happy, darling. There’s a space in the house, and there’s someone special who I know would love to fill it. I love you, little Erin.”

With that, he headed into the next world.

I was torn between so many emotions. My best friend was gone, but with that he’d given me the opportunity to bring Zeke into the family, bringing us all closer to saving Grandma Luna.

As I shook with the amount of emotions swelling within me, Grandma Lysi pulled me into a hug. We’d both lost someone important. We’d all lost someone important.
I looked into her eyes, this time knowing that she’d been preparing for this day for a long time. She’d be preparing to let her love go, to save her family.

As she moved inside, I gave Zeke a call. I was upset, but I knew I had to take this opportunity to move our love forward a step.

We met at the library, half an hour later. He pulled me into an embrace, wiping the tears from my face. I knew that Zeke was the one. The one for me to love, the one to love me. The one to help save our family.

As he dropped me off at our house, I turned to him.
I let him know all that he meant to me, and how he’d made my life seem like heaven on Earth. With that, I got down on one knee, asking him to be my husband.

He pulled me into the tightest hug I’d ever had, repeating yes again and again. We were finally ready to commit to our love and the rest of our lives.

Although the day had held events that tore my heart in two, the thought of having Zeke be my husband felt like it was already working to mend it.
I was thankful not only to him, but also to Grandad Cameron who had made it all possible.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
This story is really nice. Where did you get the cat wallpaper? The one you used for the nurseries? (Erin's and Mali's nursery)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks Jeana.
Oh gosh, I know I got it from one of the wonderful forum members, but I can't recall who. I'll come back this afternoon and let you know who it was.
I think it was Gheez's pattern, but I'm not 100% sure at the moment.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Yay for the happy couple, even if it comes in sad times!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you, Deme.

@Jeana
It was one of Gheez's lovely patterns - you can find it here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 66: Vows)
« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2011, 03:07:32 AM »
The next week brought three significant events for me.

Firstly, Zeke moved in. Seeing as we had a wedding to get ready for, he decided to get a makeover. He kept his red jumper; red was “our colour”.

Secondly was a double birthday bash – it was time for dad to become an elder, and for me to become an adult.
We had a birthday at our home, with a few of our close friends.

Although Dad didn’t fancy the idea of being old, he aged into a cute old man.

Thirdly, and most importantly, was the day that Zeke and I became husband and wife.

Under the gazebo that my mother and grandparents had wed, Zeke and I stared lovingly into each other’s eyes. We said our vows straight from the heart. We both completely devoted our hearts and mind to one another.
Our love felt like it was physical being, shining out over everyone at the ceremony.

As we danced together, I knew that Grandma Luna had helped me make the right choices. I was happier than I’d even been.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 66: Vows)
« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Wow!  That was a beautiful wedding, Alex :).  It's so sad that someone has to die to let someone else in the house :( :'(.
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 67: Love Lost, Love Gained)
« Reply #523 on: September 24, 2011, 04:48:33 AM »
Life in the house was running smoothly; Zeke and I had been married a while, and we were happy with our lives together.
However, a thought kept sneaking through the back of my mind – I was almost an elder, and we hadn’t had a child yet.
Not only did I want a child, but it was also a necessity. Without a child, we couldn’t save Grandma Luna.

While we were relaxing on the bed after a hard day of housework, I pulled Zeke close and whispered in his ear; whispered that I was ready to start a family.
Zeke smiled at me, and kissed my cheek – an affectionate sign of agreement.
I felt both nervous and excited. We were finally taking the final step.

However, as Zeke and I were busy sharing our love, someone decided to pay a visit. Someone that was never wanted at our house – The Grim Reaper.

Dad was out in the garden, tending to the roses, when he started to feel light-headed.

As he turned around, he noticed the Grim waiting beside him. It was his time to go.
My father had always been a brave man. Although we weren’t there to say goodbye to him, my mother said he went in peace, happy to be at rest.

Zeke and I were upset to discover that Dad was no longer with us. We’d hoped that after Grandad Cameron lived so long, that he too would be with us for a while.
No one ever liked to lose a family member, and it never got easier on anyone in the house.

However, something happened to lighten the mood of everyone in the house within the coming weeks – I was pregnant!

Knowing my mother would be hurting the most from the loss of my dad, I decided to let her know first.
When I told her the news, her whole face brightened. I hadn’t seen her that happy in so long. I thanked my little baby for bringing happiness to her again.

There was also someone else that I knew would be just as happy to hear the news.
I found Zeke outside painting, and pulled him into an embrace as I smiled.

When I told him, he was ecstatic. He was so excited to be a father; just as excited as I was to be a mother.

Although we’d lost two family members so close together, it was comforting knowing that my little baby was bringing joy to the family. They were going to be a very special child.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 67: Love Lost, Love Gained)
« Reply #524 on: September 24, 2011, 06:48:06 AM »
Zeke and Erin's Wedding was very sweet! R.I.P Cameron and Erin's Dad! I forgot his name and you called him dad and he hasn't been mentioned in a while.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything