Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255270 times)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 73: Cast Away)
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »
Was he giving any indication of being tired or hungry? If he's not in a good mood he's a lot more likely to reject Amalthea's amorous advances.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »
Poor girl, maybe she should've waited for Nolan.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #557 on: October 12, 2011, 10:36:24 AM »
Poor girl! It's always frustrating when a sim doesn't cooperate. Maybe he's unflirty or something

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #558 on: October 13, 2011, 12:01:43 AM »
I tried the ask about day interaction, but nothing was wrong with him. They'd just eaten, and he wasn't showing signs of tiredness. I'm just not sure why he was acting that way, but it's okay.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 74: Hanging by a Moment)
« Reply #559 on: October 13, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »
Soon after Isidro was taken home, I called my parents. I told them not to bother picking me up, as I’d be staying at the Salter’s house tonight and that I’d already been taken home with Isidro.
What they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.

I wandered across the town to the pond behind the stadium. I assumed it would be peaceful up there.

When I arrived, I pulled out my guitar and started playing along. It was my favourite way to release my frustration.

I played well into the night, concentrating on nothing but the soothing sounds that the strings made. When I looked up and realised someone was standing in front of me, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.
When I realised that it was Nolan, I could have sworn it did leave my chest.

He didn’t say anything – he just smiled. I smiled back and continued playing. I wondered for a moment what would happen if I moved into a more romantic song; a serenade.
I bit my lip as I considered it, and decided to take the chance.

As my music moved into a more delicate tune, Nolan’s smile widened. He took a seat on the garden chair as I continued to play.

After I finished the piece, I put my guitar down, and sat on the seat beside him.
My impulsivity took over, as I put my arm over his shoulders.

My heart was still beating fast. I half wondered what I was doing – why I was sitting here with my arm around another boy when I already had a boyfriend.
I didn’t need to wonder much. Isidro and I had always been about rebelling against our parents. I doubted there was even an inch of love shared between us. But Nolan was something different. He was cute, kind, caring, smart, and friendly. He was everything I could want. I had no doubt that my feelings for Nolan had never left, despite what others might have thought.

I told him all these things – all the feelings I’d kept inside. He cupped my cheek in his hand, and kissed me gently.

In that moment, there was nowhere more perfect that I could have been.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2011, 12:20:58 AM »
I always look forward to your updates! Nolan is just so cute!  ;D

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #561 on: October 13, 2011, 07:11:39 AM »
Awww... How sweet.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2011, 12:04:06 PM »
Awww prince charming has arrived :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #563 on: October 14, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
Thanks guys! Nolan was having the glitches earlier with the romantic interactions, where it wouldn't go passed flirty. So I was happy that he finally started 'working' haha.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 75: An End For A Beginning)
« Reply #564 on: October 14, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »
The kiss seemed to last forever. It was blissful, taking us deep into the night.
But there was something I needed to do.

I dialled Isidro’s number. He had acted sour towards me, but that was no reason to deny him of the truth.

He answered quite angrily, telling me that he hardly had the patience for me at the moment. The way he talked to me made my blood boil. It made my guilt start to fade instantly.
I tried to tell him that I just needed a moment to tell him something important, but all I got was an impatient “Later” before he hung up on me.

As I went to tell Nolan what had happened, we were both stopped by the sound of sirens.
I cursed under my breath as I saw the policemen running towards us – we’d been caught out after curfew.
I rolled my eyes as they placed me in their car to take me home. This wasn’t the first time this had happened.
In fact, it happened most nights.

The next morning I woke, remembering the screaming match between mum and I the night before. I felt somewhat bad for worrying her so often, but I felt like there was no need for her to worry – what could go wrong in the town of Sunset Valley?
I shuffled out of bed, wrote a note to mum, and jumped out of the window. I still had to get over to the Salter’s house to sort things out.

As I arrived at the house, Nolan was outside getting the mail. I could hardly resist pulling him into an embrace as he greeted me, but I knew that I couldn’t do it. Not yet, anyway.

I walked out to the backyard to find Isidro. Despite his frustrating mood last night, he seemed to be all happy again. He’s moods seemed to change like the wind.
With an arrogant “Hey baby” from him, I went into a full account of what I didn’t like about us, and why the relationship would never work.

At first he seemed hurt, but to my surprise, he actually considered the words. He told me to calm down, and that he thought I was right.

It felt like a huge weight off my chest. It was a massive strain out of my life. Plus I knew my mum would be happy – I’d dropped the rebellious brother for the smarter one, or as my mum would put it “husband material”. I’d made the right decision.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
You made the right choice, Amalthea! ;D
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 76: A New Start)
« Reply #566 on: October 15, 2011, 10:10:27 PM »
Although there wasn’t much difference in age between Isidro and Nolan, my relationship with Nolan was on a much more mature level.

Things had changed a lot. Where I used to skip school to hang out at the park, I now went to school with Nolan, and we hung out at the park after school had finished and our homework was done.

Where I once stayed out of curfew to see a movie and break into the museum, I now went out for dinner dates with Nolan, and he’d drop me off at home before curfew.

But what had changed the most was the feelings. It wasn’t a silly teenage relationship.
This was real.
This was love.

Not only was I happy with the “new me”, but my family were equally, if not more, happy. They no longer had a rebelling teen that was breaking all the rules.

My days as a teen came to an end on a warm Friday night. We had a party with my families friends in our backyard.

For my birthday, Nolan got me an electric guitar. It was beautiful.

As I played, I realised that my life was becoming what I had wanted it to be. In a short while, I’d be able to start work at the theatre, I had an amazing family and I’d found love.
I smiled as I watched my friends and family dance into the night.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #567 on: October 16, 2011, 02:28:23 AM »
Happy Birthday Amalthea! She and Nolan were made for eachother! I may be thinking the wrong thing but is Amalthea going to Supermax Guitar? It'd be awesome if she did!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #568 on: October 16, 2011, 03:12:09 AM »
I am trying to get her to supermax guitar. I'm ahead of time in the game, and I've very worried now that she's going to fail it. She's had 7 of the opportunities, but she needs 3 more (she's in her elder stage in my game). It's so nerve-racking.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #569 on: October 16, 2011, 04:22:39 AM »
I am trying to get her to supermax guitar. I'm ahead of time in the game, and I've very worried now that she's going to fail it. She's had 7 of the opportunities, but she needs 3 more (she's in her elder stage in my game). It's so nerve-racking.
We can only hope she succeeds! Good luck!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations