Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255181 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I smell the 8th Immortal!  ;D

Keep up the good work and you could surpass Pam's Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Awww Goodbye Zeke! You're so close to success. Well I'm sure you're already seeing it since you're ahead. Congrats :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks for the comments everyone!

@Gogo
Or it could mean she ate rotten food ;)

@Sassy
I would have done that, but I don't have Late Night! I'm definitely not recommending maxing guitar to anyone that doesn't have Late Night.

@Pink Pather
Thank you so very much, that means a lot to me. Welcome the forum!

@Audren
I'm touched. Thank you. I hope you enjoyed both stories :)

@Jeana
Oh, I'm not sure about that. Pam's dynasty was amazing! But thank you so much for thinking that!

@Nicky
I'm getting very excited now :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 79: Ready for Number Eight)
« Reply #588 on: October 20, 2011, 03:21:10 AM »
The days after dad’s passing were hard on everyone. Luckily there were plenty of us around to console one another, and remember the good times we had with him.
I was feeling lots of strain in my back, and put it down to being so wound up about losing dad.  A good few trips to the day spa seemed to help.

After many more days of chronic muscle pain, I decided to go get it checked out. There was a free doctor at the day spa in the evenings, so I decided to take advantage of that service.
I went in to my appointment feeling somewhat pessimistic, thinking that I had injured myself, but I came out feeling ecstatic – I was pregnant!

Once I was out of the appointment, it was quite late. I wanted to let Nolan know face-to-face, so I decided to leave it for the night and tell him in the morning.

I woke up the next morning feeling overwhelmed with butterflies. I was so excited to tell Nolan that we were going to be parents.
I pulled up to his house, and almost ran out to the backyard, where I knew he would be.  I hardly waited a moment to let him know.

Nolan was just excited as I was. We couldn’t wait to have a little baby of our own.

I spent almost my entire pregnancy at the Salter’s household. I wanted to be with Nolan the whole time.

Nolan was a sweet father-to-be. He never failed to take care of my every need. From back massages, to just putting up with my hormonal moods. He even surprised me with flowers. I smiled at the thought of how lucky I was to end up with such a caring man.

I had just woken up, and was getting ready for breakfast, when I felt something more than a kick from the baby - they were coming!

I called out Nolan, and he rushed me to the hospital. We were ready to meet our angel.

PinkPanther

Looks like generation eight is on its way :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Congratulations on the birth of the 8th Immortal. Of course Pam's Dynasty (and all her other stories) are amazing, but your writing talent might be up there with her's.  :)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
You are so close Alex! ;D Hooray for nooboos!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Hoorah for #8! Barely any stopping this now!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you very much, Jeana. It means a lot to me :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chpt 80: The Eighth Moon of Jupiter)
« Reply #594 on: October 21, 2011, 03:39:30 AM »
I was in labour for what felt like forever. We’d entered the hospital early in the morning, but it wasn’t until the late evening that I had finally given birth. But it was all worth it to hold my tiny baby in my arms.

She was Elara, the eighth and final Moon of Jupiter.

As I left the hospital, my family were gathered outside. They were all excited, yet anxious.
She was the last in the line. Everything would come down to her.

As I went to sit in the car, I caught a glimpse of Grandma Callisto. It wasn’t until that moment that I realised how old she truly was. I never realised how much time she’d spent waiting for her moment. Waiting for her mother.
Her eyes were endless - they showed so much depth. They were almost haunting, having seen centuries come and go.

But the look in her eyes told me one thing – one thing that I could finally understand. Elara wasn’t just a new baby to the family. She was a symbol of hope. With her being born, Grandma Callisto was just one lifetime from meeting her mother. Although that seemed like an inconceivable amount of time to wait, to Grandma Callisto it was nothing.  We were coming closer and closer to the day that her biggest wish would come true.

Nolan and I arrived back home, and put our little Ellie into her crib. Everything felt so right; everything was even more perfect than I could have every imagined.

I looked over my little girl as she slept. She was so tiny, so delicate. Yet the fate of so many lay on both of our shoulders. As I watched her sleep, I wondered what she would do with her life – how she’d grow up to be, what she’d achieve. She was so precious, yet I knew she would do so much.

But for now, she was our tiny angel.

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Don't you mean "our tiny angel" in the last sentence? (I'm the grammar Nazi ;))
Yay for the eighth moon of Jupiter!  It's so cool this dynasty is close to being done!  I love it!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Yes, thank you. It was just a typo that word can't pick up, oops.
I know - I'm so close now! ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 81: Time Flies)
« Reply #597 on: October 21, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
Ellie’s time as a baby seemed to pass in a heartbeat. She was all ready to grow into a toddler.

I took her down to the park, with a birthday cake I’d brought from the supermarkert. We had our own little party – just mother and daughter.

She became a very cute toddler, full of smiles and laughter and dressed in her favourite colour - violet.

I decided that I should give my baby best start to life as I could, and got straight into teaching her the basics. We sat in the park, as I began to teach her how to talk. I was surprised at how fast she picked it up – she certainly was bright for her age.

Of course, there was still time to play with her favourite doll Puzzle, before we moved into walking lessons.

After a productive day of learning and playing, we walked back home. By the way Ellie was giggling and reaching out for the park, I knew that she’d be a handful. But a very fun and cute handful.

Over the next few days, we got some more teaching in – this time it was how to use the potty. Again, Ellie grasped it very quickly.

I could hardly believe how lucky I was to have this sweet little angel in my life. She really was perfect.

I had spent so much time with Ellie that I didn’t even realise that my adult birthday had already crept up. Mum decided that we should have a pool party with all our friends.

I had asked her if we could leave Grandma Leda behind, as I knew she’d be an embarrassment, but mum said there’d be none of that. I predicted it right though, as she decided to go swimming in her clothes.

As I blew out my candles, I was glad to realise that there wasn’t such a big barrier between young adulthood and adulthood – I felt much the same. I didn’t know what I had been expecting, but I certainly thought I’d look and feel older.

After the party, we all moved back to the house to continue the celebration there.
But there was only one guest that had my attention – and that was my darling Nolan.

Age had caught up to him much faster than it had caught up to me, but he was still amazing in every way. As he held me close, I realised that age never mattered. Not as long as we had each other.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 81: Time Flies By)
« Reply #598 on: October 21, 2011, 11:59:35 PM »
Watching Leda swim in her everyday attire is just another reason why Insane sims are my favorite sims to play. ;D

I really love this update. By the way, Ellie is beautiful.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 81: Time Flies By)
« Reply #599 on: October 22, 2011, 06:07:27 AM »
Welcome Ellie! We're all counting on you.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1