Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255166 times)

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 81: Time Flies By)
« Reply #600 on: October 22, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »
Ellie is really cute.  We are counting on you cutie pie!
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 82: Childhood)
« Reply #601 on: October 22, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »
The next day was already the day for my little girl to grow from a toddler to a child.
We blew out her candles in the backyard, with just myself and Grandma Leda.

Ellie was a very active child – she was always moving, whether it be star jumps, cycling or playing with her ‘friend’.

She was also a very smart child. She caught the bus to school every morning, and made sure she did her homework before she even got home. That was certainly more than I had ever done as a child.

She also signed up for ballet lessons after school.
Unfortunately, I had a concert to perform on her first day of ballet, so mum waited out the front to bring her home.

Ellie was excited to show her Grandmother Erin the moves that she’d learnt on her first day, even if she was still a little rusty at them.

Much to Ellie’s disgust, her grandmother thought it was so cute that she just had to pinch her cheek. When Ellie told me this, I had just laughed. I knew how much she hated her grandparents pinching her cheeks and telling her what a fine little darling she was. But they were right - she was a beautiful child.

Although I couldn’t make it to her first ballet class, I spent as much time as I could with my little girl. She may have grown from a toddler to a child, but she was still just as precious to me as ever.

I felt extremely privileged to have Ellie as my daughter. She was so sweet and so smart, and I knew that even though we were mother and daughter, we’d always be best friends too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #602 on: October 22, 2011, 11:11:25 PM »
Ellie is just so pretty. I'm curious about the braids though, are they WA content or SP content?

I'm guessing she will be maxing the athletic skill?

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #603 on: October 23, 2011, 06:26:33 AM »
They're from World Adventures. Yes, she will be maxing athletics :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 83: Cheeky Little Ellie)
« Reply #604 on: October 23, 2011, 06:28:20 AM »
Ellie was as busy as ever. With excursions, ballet practice, slumber parties, school and exercise, she seemed to be on an endless supply of energy.

Her school decided to take a field trip to the local graveyard to have a look through the mausoleum. It seemed like an odd place to take children for an excursion, but I didn’t question it.

And, like every day she could, she ran over to the theatre after school to watch me play with my band. She was a sweet little girl.

However, she did have a cheeky side.
Every now and then, I’d hear a cry out from the lounge room or a bathroom where an unsuspecting grandmother had fallen victim to one of her pranks.

But despite the fact that she’d upset them by turning their hair a different colour, or made them sit on a whoopee cushion, they could never stay angry at her – she always looked so innocent when they went to scold her.

She also had a best friend – Alexandria Tobin, or as she called her, Lexie.
The two of them would stay up late playing dinosaurs and princesses. It melted my heart to see them playing so innocently. I wondered if I was as innocent as a child, but I highly doubted it.

But the thing that Ellie loved the most in the world was when her Daddy, Nolan, came to stay the night.

The two of them were as close as ever, and she absolutely adored him, as he did her. Nolan would go along with Ellie’s ghost stories, acting shocked and scared at the appropriate times. He was the perfect dad.

And after a long day of playing, and a long night of ghost stories, the two of them would sleep out the back in their sleeping bags – though Nolan was always the first to fall asleep!

I loved my little family. Nolan and Ellie were more than anyone could ever ask for.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #605 on: October 23, 2011, 06:39:10 AM »
Happy Birthday Ellie! I think I know why she is best friends with Alexandria...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #606 on: October 23, 2011, 06:42:14 AM »
I know I do not post as much as I should but I really do love this story.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #607 on: October 23, 2011, 03:11:00 PM »
I absloutly love that sleeping bag glitch! It's one of EA's finest.  :D

I'm so excited for you! I smell HoF! By the way, is Lexie your nickname for Alexandria?

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #608 on: October 23, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »
I choose to call her Lexie, because I felt too weird calling her Alexandria, haha. I've never come across a sim with the same name as me before, but I just can't bring myself to use my own name in a story.
I also chose to call her Lexie to make sure that she's not identified with my personality - so that she is her own person/character.

And Jeana, I get called Lexy-Lou (derived from Alexandria Louise) by my nan and my mum's friend, which is extremely embarrassing. I don't let anyone else call me that haha.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 84: The Connection)
« Reply #609 on: October 23, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
I decided to take a walk around the pond on the other side of town. I loved the rush of being a guitarist – the music, the crowds, the energy. But I also loved my quite time – time to think back on life.

I was standing in the fresh air with my eyes closed, thinking about how lucky I had been to have Nolan fall in love with me. I’d always been infatuated with him. He was a dream come true.

I was feeling a sense of happiness that I hadn’t felt before. A tingly feeling. It was quite indescribable.
It wasn’t until I opened my eyes that I realised it wasn’t a feeling from within – I was surrounded by what seemed to be a dancing light.

I was so curious, but the feeling was too pure to be afraid of. I basked in it, as though the light was feeding my very soul. But something felt weird; something felt odd.

I started to feel aware of someone else about. It wasn’t paranoia, but more that my soul was connecting with someone on a level I’d never felt before. Someone was with me – not in person, but in spirit.

I saw her thoughts. I felt her emotions. I felt what it was like to live her life. I knew that she was feeling the same thing.
I never met her, but I knew she loved me.
And I loved her back.

We stood together, as one, for what felt like years. We stood, bathing in each other’s energies.

Slowly, the feeling started to fade. I felt as though an invisible cord was pulling me back to the park; back to reality.
As I felt myself slipping away, she whispered ‘Goodbye’.

I would never forget that moment. The moment I met Great-Grandma Luna.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 85: Active Ellie)
« Reply #610 on: October 24, 2011, 02:31:53 AM »
My encounter with Grandma Luna was something that I kept to myself. The whole ordeal felt so personal, and I held it close to my heart. It was a feeling I’d cherish forever – being so close to someone our whole family cared so dearly for.

So life went on as usual. Callisto in her garden, Europa fishing in the pond, Leda doing whatever Leda does… she was always a bit unpredictable, Lysi working at the Bistro and cooking in her free time, Mali working hard as the Leader of the Freeworld, and my mum Erinome reading every book in sight.

The day for my little girl to grow up came a bit too soon for my liking – she was precious and I couldn’t believe how fast she was growing up.

And then came the teen years.

The first thing that Ellie wanted to do as a teen was learn to drive.
I was a little hesitant, seeing as when I was her age, I spent every night sneaking out my window and getting in trouble with the police. I was hypocritical, but I didn’t want my daughter to be doing those things.

However, I decided to grant her at least some freedom. She was a teen after all.

She was still just as active as a child, taking swimming lessons, joining the after school sports team and taking time to use the new equipment we’d bought her for her birthday.

But even the most athletic people have some slip-ups.

I was happy to see that Ellie took her fitness so seriously. It made me feel more certain that she wouldn’t rebel like I had as a teen. It also made me realise that she was working perfectly towards the goal of immortality, as she assured me as a child that she would do all that she could to help. I was glad to see that she took our families hard work seriously. And at this stage, it was vital.
We were getting close now – we all knew it.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 84/85: The Connection)
« Reply #611 on: October 24, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
Wow! Ellie is beautiful!  :D I love the scenes with Grandma Luna, although they all seemed to have had a personal moment lately, hehe! Maybe she's more active now that the end is so near?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2011, 02:12:18 PM »
Ellie is a beautiful brunette! By the way Alex, in an earlier post, you have the same middle name as my mom and a childhood friend.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »
Ellie is growing up to be a lovely young lady, what an awesome Sim to complete the Dynasty.

I love the pictures you did for Luna coming back, any behind the scenes details on how you made them? Because they are awesome!

Great updates, I am so excited that your Dynasty is going so well!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:34 PM »
Thanks everyone.

Sure, Juxt. I have a file that's completely separate to the dynasty one (obviously ;)). In that file, I have the graves of Luna, Jupiter, Mercury and Agnes. I also have a Sim that's completed the Oh My Ghost! opportunity. So whenever I need any of them, I just bring them back to life.
Anyway, the particular scene was done by using teleporting (shift, click, teleport here). I got the pictures when they were teleporting to the exact same spot, but had only just left the other spot. I love the effect it gives.

anything