Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 257365 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Congrats~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Congratulations on your 7th immortal! I'm so excited for you. PS: I love watching Leda in her swimsuit at family dinner.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Congratulations on your Seventh Immortal! I know Ellie can do it know (literally)! How old was Amalthea when she became Immortal?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
Seven down, just one more to go. Congratulations Amalthea!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone. Amalthea was 86 when she became immortal - it gave me a fright!

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Congrats! That was really down to the wire, huh? I'm glad you had a back-up.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I was glad I had the back up too. I started to panic when I realised that every other skill had been maxed (apart from athletics, which I was saving for Ellie). I was so lucky that I hadn't sold those nectar machines!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Whew what a close one! Congrats

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Woow! That must have been so nerve racking! Congratulations Alex!  :D Almost there now!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 91: Elara)
« Reply #639 on: October 26, 2011, 10:19:19 PM »
My name is Elara Moon. I am the eighth, and final, Moon of Jupiter. My family’s fate rests in my hands.

To have the weight of seven generations of sacrifice lying on your shoulders would not be an easy task to most. Luckily for me, I was strong in the mind as well as in the body.
I’d never looked at the Immortal Dynasty as a task. I was just living my life.

The main part of my life was my love for Lexie.

We’d been together since the beginning of high school. We’d never had a fight, and we’d never regretted a moment together.

Although we were now young adults, we didn’t act any different to how we’d acted as teenagers. We still went on dates, and I was still able to beat Lexie at holding my breath underwater.

I also still liked to surprise her with flowers and gifts. I could never pamper my Lexie enough.

My mum always told me to hold onto those you love dear, and never waste an opportunity to be with them.
She’d taken the loss of dad pretty hard at the time, but was coming to terms with life without him.
Although she'd given it up as a career, she could still be found playing her guitar around the house.

She also decided that to compliment her new lifestyle as an immortal, and to bring some more happiness into her life, that she needed a change of style.
After her trip to the salon, she was looking pretty good for an elder.

I always tried to keep myself looking good too.
You’re only given one body, so I was determined to take care of mine.

My fitness helped me climb through the ranks at work. Slowly, but surely, I was making my way up to becoming an athletic superstar.

I loved the way things were going. I loved my life, my girlfriend, my mum, my family, my job, and I loved my muscles. Everything was great for the last Moon of the line.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #640 on: October 26, 2011, 10:27:52 PM »
I'm glad she's happy, particularly after all her mother's work.

...Also, I'm wondering what will come along to ruin this.
Stories In Progress:

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #641 on: October 27, 2011, 03:14:12 AM »
Elara is beautiful!  :) Good Luck Alex! Although I'm thinking you don't need the luck.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 92: Older by the Minute)
« Reply #642 on: October 27, 2011, 08:33:58 PM »
As I stood by my birthday cake, waiting to blow out my candles and become an adult, I never suspected how I’d feel once I reached that stage.

But once they were blown out, the feeling didn’t hide itself. I was fully aware of how old I was, and just what it was that everyone was expecting of me.
I began to freak out, wondering if I’d make it, worrying that I’d wasted the time I’d had.

I was freaking out so much – something needed to be done. I needed to change something in my life, and I needed to change it now.

I took Lexie out to the back of the property, where we were out of hearing range. I felt so bad for what I was doing, but I needed change.
I told her that I needed time for myself, and that we couldn’t be together anymore.

She was understandably upset. We’d been together for such a long time. I tried to apologise for the sudden break up, but she left before I could say another word.

The coming days didn’t seem to get easier. I was worried about everything. How I looked, how I acted, what I drove, if I was doing enough work, if I’d ever make it.
I’d spend hours, even days, working hard in my gym just to perfect my body. I didn’t want like the way I was feeling – I was feeling old.

Mum told me that I was experiencing what some people would call a mid-life crisis. I didn’t know whether to agree or disagree, but I just wanted to stop feeling like that.

I impulsively bought a new sports car. I changed my clothes. I changed my hair colour. But nothing seemed to satisfy my need for change.

I just couldn't find a way to make the task feel easier. I just couldn't find a way to make life slow down. I just couldn't find a way to feel young again.
I just hoped to find a way soon.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #643 on: October 27, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »
Poor Lexie. Midlife crises can be so cruel to the poor bystanders.
Stories In Progress:

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #644 on: October 27, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »
Poor Lexie... :'(
Did she actually wish to do that?
Formerly Simstar3

anything