Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256984 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
I know I already said it but I'll say it once again.  Congratulations!!!  Your story has been an inspiration to me and I can't believe it's over. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
I just read thorugh this entire thing, I loved it! Congratulations on your 8th immortal!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Congratulations! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Congrats! I can't wait for the final conclusion.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
Congratulations! I binged through this entire story in the last couple of days, and I loved it! Can't wait to see how it ends!

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
Congratulations on completing your dynasty Alexandria!
Well done!

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
I'm so glad that you are finished! Congratulations!
This story is what I want my stories to be like.
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you so much everyone.
Especially to those who have found inspiration in my story - that definitely means a lot to me.

There's quite a few little chapters to come, so I'll probably post them in lots of two, two times a day and have them all posted by tomorrow night (in Australia), so that I can post the last two chapters.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 98: Ellie Moon)
« Reply #683 on: October 30, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »
I sat in the gym, caught up in my thoughts. I hadn’t used piece of equipment like I had intended. I just sat, thinking about what had happened.
Or what hadn’t happened.

I felt like my life had lead up to nothing. No big surprise family reunion at the end. I thought that as soon as the ambrosia touched my lips that there would be some marvellous display of magic – Grandma Luna would come back to life, we’d all welcome her with open arms and be one big happy family.
But how could I have truly expected that?

I couldn’t lie. I was disappointed. I was the last in line – everyone’s last hope. But I brought no hope. Nothing had happened. Nothing.
Not on the day. Not the next day. Not even a week later.

I glanced over at my reflection in the mirror. I was old, but I was immortal. But there was no need for me to be immortal. If I had known that nothing would occur at the end of the journey, I never would have gone on it.

I didn’t want immortality. I don’t think any of us had truly wanted the gift of immortality.
We had just wanted to save great-grandma Luna. And we’d failed.

I walked into the toilets to splash my face with cold water. I needed to remind myself that this was real – it wasn’t just a dream.
But as I opened the door, I was caught by surprise. A pale lady, was waiting there, smiling up at me.

I looked around, blinking fast. Was this real?

I looked back at the lady. Her smile was still as wide.
“Go home, Ellie. Go be with your family,” she spoke gently.

“Who are you…?” I asked in a voice that was hardly audible.
“Wait in the museum. I will come see you soon. Trust me.”
And with that, she left the bathroom.

I was confused to say the least, but decided it wouldn’t hurt to go home and wait.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 99: Amalthea Moon)
« Reply #684 on: October 30, 2011, 09:10:39 PM »
I stood in a small park, playing my guitar. It always helped to calm me down. Peace was what I needed.

I’d grown up knowing the reason I was born - to save Grandma Luna. I put all I had towards the cause, for my entire life. I’d made so many sacrifices.
But in the end, nothing had happened.

It made me wonder – was it even real? Or was it some false idea that Grandma Callisto had come to believe?
I couldn’t bring myself to accept that it wasn’t real. Just like if you told someone that they dreamt their entire life, it just wasn’t possible for me to grasp onto any other reality.

Because of that, there was only one reason I could come to think of that would have caused the entire dynasty to fail. That reason was me.
I had been so late in achieving my goals. I’d been so wrong in my choice of career. It was me that held up the entire dynasty.

I stopped playing guitar, and sat on a park chair. I broke out into a sob that I’d tried so hard to hold back. How could I have let down my entire family? They’d worked so hard – they’d sacrificed so much.

I’d worked so hard too. I’d sacrificed more than I could have ever seen. I’d not only lost Nolan, but I’d missed spending the last days with him. I missed my daughter’s young adult birthday. I’d missed her graduation. I’d missed so much, all so that I could see the dynasty succeed.

I supposed it was okay now. I still had my daughter, which was a gift, seeing as she was an elder now. I’d also found another love – Jamie. He’d helped me through so much. But I was unsure if he’d be able to help me forgive myself for letting down my family.

I heard someone coming towards me, and quickly rubbed my eyes on my sleeve. I hated to be seen crying.
As the reached me, they seemed to just stand over my shoulder. I wondered why they weren’t talking, or at least tapping my shoulder to make themselves known.

I turned to see who it was, and why they were just standing there.
There was a lady, just watching.

Before I could say anything, the person asked me to pick up my guitar and drive back home. They told me to wait down in the Immortal Museum, and they’d explain everything in a short while.

I was so shocked that I could control what I was doing. As though I was under some sort of higher control, I grabbed my guitar and ran for my car.

I had to get home.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
I think I know who the lady that told Amalthea and Ellie to go home is. This is just a pure cliffhanger!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Been out all day and just read the end! Congratulations on your completed dynasty! This really deserves a spot in the HOF!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Congratulations on making the Hall of Fame, Alexandria!  You've done an outstanding job and I'm eager to read the end of your story.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you very much, Pam. I am very excited to be in the Hall of Fame, but kind of sad to be leaving the Moon's behind.

anything