Author Topic: please send to the Graveyard.. The Cloud Dynasty.  (Read 1034 times)

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
please send to the Graveyard.. The Cloud Dynasty.
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:54:54 AM »

So there I was lying on a plot of land, in a strange town and only my smelly clothes and roughly £1400.

First things first, get up and see if i can find some people to ask where i can get some new clothes and find out who's land this is.

"NOBODY" just great nobody was there, what was i to do next...

I walked across the street and found a black bag. At first i thought it was rubbish but then i saw a sleeve sticking out.

There where 5 different outfits in the bag and in my luck a comb and some scissors.

Sportsfan

Re: The Cloud Dynasty.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:16:05 AM »
Nice start. Very mysterious. I can't wait to learn the founders name. What town is this in?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 01:17:23 AM »
That guy kind of looks like Don Lothario!

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:23:28 AM »
Nice start. Very mysterious. I can't wait to learn the founders name. What town is this in?
Thanks. Oh yeh i forgot about his name, he's called Ian Cloud and he's in sunset valley.
That guy kind of looks like Don Lothario!
lol i dont know who that is but i think he looks a bit like Robert de Niro When he was in that film Heat.

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:10:12 AM »

Ian: Hi i'm Ian, could you please  tell me who own the land over there?  
Agnes: Hello i'm Agnes Crumplebottom, Um i think you own that land you went into the town hall last night and brought it.  
Ian: "Gasp" I don't remember last night at all. what date is it today?  
Agnes: "chuckle" You did look a little drunk i must say and today is august 8th 9th.

Also i Couldn't help but notice the Dorie Hart in the background talking to herself.
After a lot of talking and thinking we became really good friends. Then i thought why should we just be friends so i lent in...  

To my surprise she stayed there and received my kiss. The next thing i new i asked for her hand in marriage.  

It wasn't my idea but who was i to resist getting married there and then.

It also turns out that before we went to bed well...

imaGleek

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »
lol i dont know who that is but i think he looks a bit like Robert de Niro When he was in that film Heat.

He was the town casanova in the sims 2.

Sportsfan

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 01:09:22 PM »
I hope they have a good marriage!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

imaGleek

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 01:35:45 PM »

I hope he got agnes's car.

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 01:56:05 PM »
He was the town casanova in the sims 2.
oh ok cool i have only had sims 3 so i don't no about the rest.

You shall find out soon...

I hope he got agnes's car.
nooooo I forgot about the car!!! I am so stupid. oh well ill live.

imaGleek

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
nooooo I forgot about the car!!! I am so stupid. oh well ill live.

Nooo, agnes's beautiful, expensive car. If your sim was a klepto, you could still steal it. ;)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 02:00:13 PM »
Yeah it would bring in a good 5,000 if you steal it. But she wasn't at her house. Maybe she has t on her inventory? I hope it all works!

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »
He is a kleptomaniac but i totally forgot about it. oh well. all she had in her inventories was a sloppy jalopy and a book.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 03:04:34 PM »
Sorry you didn't get Agnes' car. And yeah, being a klepto won't help in this case. :-\

Oh well. You have a great start to your new dynasty attempt and I can't wait to read more, SimMania!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 04:16:56 PM »
Sorry you didn't get Agnes' car. And yeah, being a klepto won't help in this case. :-\

Oh well. You have a great start to your new dynasty attempt and I can't wait to read more, SimMania!

No worry.

Thanks i will up load more soon but im having a few problems with my internet and photobucket so ill post some more soon.

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 08:40:40 AM »

Welcome to the world are daughter Tia Cloud she is Artistic and a Genius.  
During these few days i am now level 6 in the culinary career, 5 in cooking, 7 in gardening and 3 in fishing. Agnes is level 7 in sculpting and maxed painting.

OMG it's Tia's birthday already!

She has her mothers dark eyes and her fathers lips and i don't know where she got her ginger hair but i love it.
Oh yeh Agnes is now a adult and it's my birthday tomorrow. Luckily Agnes had some time to sculpt a statue of me and paint a brilliant portrait. I Love you Agnes. xxx