Author Topic: Jenkey's Abandoned Junkyard -junkyard  (Read 4428 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Jenkey's Abandoned Junkyard -junkyard
« on: August 12, 2011, 07:30:39 PM »
Hi againe, I know this sounds stupid but grady's junkyard was boring me, so I build my own, it is on a 20x20 lot wich you'll have to place yourselfe I'll sho how below,
Details
Lot Size: 20x20
Needed Ep's: Ambitions
screenshot:

The buidling has a hidden room marker so it's not of much use, there are junkpiles and Items spawners, your might experiance graphic bugs (like your sim feet planted in the geound) but it won't be any trouble, I have tested all the piles and they are fully functional
How to place:
Enter Edit town mode, and you'll finde a world editor in the bottom left, choose a 20x20 lot, and place it as this picture shows you: (near thoronton's wolf house)

Enjoy, :P

My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

Re: Jenkey's Abandoned Junkyard -junkyard
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »
This is cool! What's a hidden room marker?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
It means a room won't show up, it'll just be a big black space. They are removable, last time I checked.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 07:53:18 PM »
It is a small Item you find in buydebug, it hides the room, so you'll see it all black and you wont be able to go there, it's the one used in Late Nigh High Rises building in NPC's appartmants, hope I was clear enof
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »
It is a small Item you find in buydebug, it hides the room, so you'll see it all black and you wont be able to go there, it's the one used in Late Nigh High Rises building in NPC's appartmants, hope I was clear enof
Oh okay so it's like some of the rooms in the tombs from WA?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 08:03:01 PM »
I guess they are similar, I think it is a little different, tomb rooms show up once you gain access but hidden rooms never show up

Offline wellcam884

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »
Cool I will be downloading this

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 07:16:49 AM »
The idea isn't silly or stupid at all, I had so many crazy inventors both in Sunset and Twinbrook I got sick of the three junkyards myself, too. In association with the junkyard in Naga's SV 3.1, my inventors will enjoy taking trips to new junkyards. Great job, totally downloading. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything