Author Topic: Sim - Jacques Delpierre, Young Adult Male  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Sim - Jacques Delpierre, Young Adult Male
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:37:03 AM »
Jacques Delpierre by Ausette
Male, Young Adult
Flirty, Neurotic, Neat, Schmoozer, Snob
Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury
Includes Expansion Pack content: Late Night, World Adventures (patched up to Generations)

Jacques holds the dubious honour of being a “vampire heir” who can no longer claim either title. When he shocked his family by becoming human, Jacques lost not only his fortune but the respect of the entire vampiric community. With so many of his wealthy connections lost, will Jacques be able work his way up the social scene and start a new fortune as a human?

Note: For those planning on giving Jacques a family, be warned that his eyes and nose look a little strange on female Sims.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Sim - Jacques Delpierre, Young Adult Male
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:26:27 AM »
He's very handsome and has a unique French charm Ausette... Very well done. Downloading. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:27:29 AM »
He's awesome! Lol and thanks for the tip about the genetics!  :D You really do make Sims that are unique! (P.s I Downloaded!)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 07:19:16 AM »
Thanks guys! I actually make Jacques a long time ago (as in, before Late Night was released), and he just sat in my Sim Bin for months. I just finally got around to giving him a backstory and uploading him. :)

anything