Author Topic: At Home With Chuckles - It's here! Orbital Planes  (Read 26306 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: At Home With Chuckles
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 12:49:39 AM »
Zenadu

Contest Build  #3

Price: $79,963
Lot Size: 30x40
Description: A modern Asian home, set up for two, but plenty of room for more.  This stylish home is surrounded by tranquil gardens, pond and waterfall. It is truly zen.
Content: All expansions (no stuff packs), some free store content:Leaftastic (plant)

Front

Kitchen/Dining

Living Room

Bathroom

Bedroom

Study

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 01:25:44 PM »
Chuckles, you are truly a master builder.  Kudos to you on every single build you've done so far, and for the ones to come as well.  I know they will be just as marvelous.  I'm downloading them all.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments :D I have so much fun creating them, and it really is the icing on the cake to see everyone enjoy them.

I look forward to the next building contest to give me ideas for what to build! Even though I grumble to myself about not having my store content, or some in-game content, (I really wanted to put the zodiac animals collection in Zenadu - I have a sim custom made for decorating purposes) I think I enjoy the challenge of finding something that fits, and making it fit the budget.

In the meantime, I have a townhouse to upload for you, Joria :D It is jam packed with store content and a little exy, so I may do a cheaper, store-free version later.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 09:30:20 PM »
Small Modern Townhouse

Lot type: Residential lot: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.
Lot size: 10 x 10
Furnished: $98,514
Unfurnished: $45,330

Contains:
World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and Generations Content, and the following store content: A-Simetry Portal, Spa Necessities, Getaway Beach Chair, Transparent Window by BahHaus, Study in Fragments, I Love Me Mirror, In Orbit Blinds, In Your Vase, Fresh Farm Sink, Flux Flora, Haute Hip Panther Sculpture, Tropical Fruit Bowl, Love In Darkness, Full Force Firewood, Serious Artist's Easel, BahHaus Stupendous Door, Hanz Trainer's Treadmill, New Year's Nectar, The Dramatic Palm.

Au Courant Stool: T-mobile promotion. No longer available
Study In Fractures: Can't find link
Ivy Tower: Can't find link
Honeycomb Bookshelf: Can't find link
(If anyone knows what set these three are in, please let me know)

Grecian Towels is available in the Olympian Physique Set
The Concrete Boarder Window is available in the BahHaus Set.

The following are available in The Best of 2010 compilation:
Cubic Square (door), Monte's Dresser, Theo's Contempo End Table, Tranquility Stone by Feng Shui, Potted Bamboo Glory,

View from street

View from top

View from side

Bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen and Dining

Living Room

Laundry

Downstairs pool and gym

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 02:22:18 PM »
As an Asian I am, your Asian house looks fantastic!! I love the way you build and also the modern town house too!!
Thanks for sharing your hard works!!! I really appreciate you!
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 03:19:21 AM »
Modern Living Starter Apartment

Price Furnished: $15,980
Price Unfurnished: $5,530
Lot Size: 40x40
Description: A small budget does not mean you should sacrifice your safety or your living conditions. This modern security apartment is perfect for a single or couple. With a secure basement garage, lap pool, spa and gym facilities for residents, what's not to love?! Buy now as is, or fully furnished with stylish modern decor.
Content: All expansions (no stuff packs), some store content (I tried to keep it to a minimum, and may update with SP items when I get my SPs)

BahHaus Garage Door v.1 and Intrisic Windows by BahHaus are available in a set
Reach For The Heavens
In Orbit Blinds
Ultra Lounge items, Leaves of Tears and Tropical Leaves of Repose are still available in the Ultra Lounge 2010 Compilation

Front

Lobby

Secure Parking

Residents' Gym, Spa and Lap Pool

The Apartment

Kitchen and Dining

Living Room

Bedroom

Bathroom

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: At Home With Chuckles - New Starter Apartment Now Available
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 05:11:18 AM »
Chuckles, I moved your tread in this section since even if you upload only lots, it is still not following the scheme everyone else does - one lot = one tread. Here many members have similar treads where their creations are found in one place, they can announce new one etc. I hope your download links are not messed up with this movement, and I'm sorry if they are.
Also, since you post many links for store items, take a look at this tread to make them look nice and neat, which we are encouraging here.
If you need help with it, feel free to ask for it.

And as for your houses, they are fantastic! You proved to be a great builder in so many different styles! My favorite is Zenadu :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 05:19:38 AM »
Do you mean you would prefer them to be embedded? I had a read, and I didn't know how to do that before. It's not much more difficult that what I'm already doing, so I'll give it a go :) I was also considering laying out the contents so that each house has basic info like number of bedrooms, price etc, and an embedded link to the post.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 05:42:08 AM »
Thank you, I'm glad you'll give it a go!
If you upload the pictures and informations of the lot in a separate tread with uploaded link, here you can add only basic informations and one picture of the lot with embedded link to the topic where you upload it. (I hope this is understandable sentence ::) )

Lilygirl has done something like that without pictures, as well as many other members, with little variations. I'm shore you can find the way that is the most suiting for you.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 10:31:33 AM »
Pally's Modern Mini

Price Furnished: $32,990 (drive away, no more to pay!)
Price Unfurnished: $28,227
Lot Size: 10x10
Description: Don't have much cash? No problem! Who needs real art anyway. A photo is just as good, right? Or you could even just paint on the walls! This stylish yet cheap home is perfect for a new couple just starting out. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, pool, dive well decorative spa, professional bar, luxry bath, decorated throughout. Relax on the roof top and enjoy the sunshine, or relax by the pool and enjoy a drink!
Content: All expansions (no stuff packs), some free store content: Bookshelf of the East From South Sea Imports (free when you register WA) (The pictures are actually all photographs!)

Front

Bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen and Dining

Living Room

Downstairs Pool

VampirePlasma

Re: At Home With Chuckles - New Cheap 10x10 now available!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 10:53:43 AM »
What pattern did you use for the middle picture behind the bar?
By the way, I see your amazing/awesome/great/perfect idea works like a charm!

Chuckles_82

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »
It's 3 different patterns applied to the middle tile of the "Heavy Wood Squares".

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 01:49:13 PM »

Secure Parking

Kitchen and Dining

Living Room

I'd like to learn your way  how to make the proper car parking place like that. It's truly amazing!
Also I've never made that kind of idea to make the kitchen like that. I always wanted to let my sim use the chop board on the dining counter!  This idea is very creative!! I got impressed!! :D  Also I love your living room! Thank you.

And can I introduce this item onto my other community has no English speakers there. So they can't contact and enjoy your items here. They'd love your work!! Just want to get a permission from the creator.:D Thank you for the fantastic house! I'm downloading for my sim world!:D
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »
In the rock and stone section of floors, there are some floors that look like marble, with lines. The different parts can be recoloured. If you change the big part to a masonry pattern that looks like tar/gravel, and then change the stripe on the side to be yellow, it makes the lines for the carpark. Do the same for the floor that has the diamond on it. Lots of them together make the x's. The pedestrian section is just the very wide stripe pattern in the geometric patterns. If you look it the Banzai Lounge from Night Life, they have the arrows on the floor there. I recoloured those to have the same texture as the rest. The raised section down the middle and between the entry/exit is platform. The pillars are just 1x1 wall sections. There are also tutorials on how to make a sunken garage - that is how I made the entry/exit go down. I hope this helps :D

Actually I'm still waiting for someone to take up my request to do a disabled sign pattern. That way I can put it on the two wide spaces at the end closest to the elevator :D Then it will be truly life-like.

I would be very happy for you to post a link to this thread with a translation for for friends. I love sharing my creations! That is the best part!

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »
Thank you so much for that lovely house chuckles! I love the pool area, and those patterns on the walls are a genius idea! Not sure about the dive well, but it's a funny idea lol. thank you, I'll download soon! :)