Author Topic: Papyrus Antique Library -Library by kiko94-  (Read 2713 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Papyrus Antique Library -Library by kiko94-
« on: September 23, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
Papyrus Antique Library
"This Library Has been providing Citizens with knwoledge for hundready of years, Now it has known a new renovation, to go along with new age, It holds many secrets that are yet to be discovered, so who will do it? "

Description:
In my journey of remodeling SV, I had to redo the library, it's one of the places that are most used by starting sims, It features a (very large) nursery, small outside sitting area for relaxing, a chess room, and the second story has the main reading area, and yes it has the skilling Books bookshelf (the book coral) because unlike EA, I care, also a computer area for writers and finally the "secret archives", it has a special entrance, try it and tell me what you think of it ;)
Screenshots:

2nd Floor Layout

Patio

Nursery

Chess Room

Writing Area

Reading Area

Secret Archives
Details:
Lot Size:32x32
Lot Type:Library
Needed Ep's/Sp's : Generations, Ambitions, World Advanture
Perfect placemant:527 Skybrought Boulvard (the old Librayr's place)

More Screenshots and future Updates on my blog
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

Re: Papyrus Antique Library -Library by kiko94-
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
This is beautiful Kiko!
I really like the front.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Papyrus Antique Library -Library by kiko94-
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:48:19 PM »
Thanks Sports fan, this library is the reason I didn't take in the last contest, I was doing and then BAM I Just coudn't build anymore, hope now the motivation is back :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...