Author Topic: Party in the Sand -Beach Party  (Read 3766 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Party in the Sand -Beach Party
« on: October 06, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
Party in the Sand
[/size]

"Congratulations for what ever you did, Now Let's celebreate, and this is just the perfect place, Huge dancfloorn, Open Tab for drinks,  with the best mixologiste in town,  you can't find better ! Don't waste your time studying and working, Make it usful and throw the best party Ever !"

Description:
A party Beach, a place where you can throw a truly Epic Party just like a rock star, enjoy the open bar, the view from the beach, the Huge Dancefloor, and a nice sitting area enjoying the sculptor with some company don't miss the bubble bar, for some nice and dizzy feeling

More Screens:

Details:
Details:
Lot Size : 35x25 (custom placed lot)
Lot Type: Beach
Needed Ep's/Sp's/Store Items/: Late Night, Ambitions (only counters), High End Loft (only Stereos)
Perfect Location: Place a 35x25 custom lot using world editor (edit town then you'll see an empty box in the lower corner) and place in the Beach

Note : This is is my first attemp at a Club of some kind, Any tips would be appreciated, I used a lot of moveobjects on, and a lot of Fx Machines, is somting isn't showing properly tell me and I'll fix it, any comments would be appreciated, thank you

Link:
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
Re: Party in the Sand -Beach Party
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:47:44 AM »
This looks great. I'm looking forward to using it in my game. Thank you for sharing

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything