Author Topic: SassySimmer's Builds  (Read 12051 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
SassySimmer's Builds
« on: October 24, 2011, 01:47:13 PM »
Ok so I have entered into a few, well all of the Building contests to date.  And for the Farm one I got a bit carried away and did two farms.  I couldn't choose which one to enter so my boyfriend chose for me, but I thought that I would share the other one with all you fabulous people on here.

Prior to entering the building contests I never really gave much thought as to how my Sim's house should look or accents to the house etc.  I think that from my first official build (I will link it below) I have improved and I do look for constructive feedback if you would be so kind.  However, I would like to ask that you don't feedback back on any live building contests (that includes open and those being voted on).

So I hope you enjoy my builds :)

If I have done anything wrong please let me know so that I can put it right thanks :)

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: SassySimmer's Builds
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 01:53:09 PM »
Building Contest #1 - Townhouse

Student Digs <---download link

My first build where I actually put some thought into it.  However, as pointed out I did go a little bit over board on the terrain paint, opsy :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
Building Contest #2 - Beach House

Sea Shell Shores

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 02:18:41 PM »
Building Contest #3 - An Asian Home

Asian Fusion

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 02:22:02 PM »
Building Contest #4 - Rundown Starter

The Inventors Cabin

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 02:25:54 PM »
Building Contest #5 - Farm House

Lars Homestead

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 02:29:23 PM »
Swap Shop - Houses and Lots

Redbrick Farm

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 03:36:54 PM »
Building Contest #6 - A Gothic/Vampire House

Oakley Manor please click on the link for more information.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »

Cucco Tower

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »

The Manor

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 07:11:42 PM »
If this can help you I thing in town hause is to much flower, they are to high. Farma hause has little strange (disproportion ) windows. All rest hauses are really nice. :) Believe me every next hause will be better....practice ...practice.. I remember my first hause  :'(

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 07:25:13 AM »
Building Contest 7 - European Classic

An Italian Vineyard

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 11:21:30 AM »
Building Contest 8 - Santa's Sunshine Escape

The Getaway

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »

Fargo Family Home

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 02:25:42 PM »

2 Storey Starter Home

anything