Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 99994 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Table of Contents

A New Beginning
A Whirlwind Romance
What This House Needs
Jack of All Trades
Oh Nooboo, Nooboo
Daddy's Little Girl
Growing Up
Celebrate Good Times
Here Comes the Bride
Now Serving...Immortality
A Brush With Mortality
Grim Again
Time Marches On
Home Away From Home
And The Winner Is
Life or Something Like It
The Wedding That Almost Wasn't
Raven's Hatchling
Time Flies
And Then There Were Three
The Wedding Crasher
Grapes and Watermelons
Oh Danny Boy
Time Changes Everything
The Other Woman
Finding Happiness
I Want My Mummy
It's a Pearl
Three Birthdays and a Funeral
The Fish Whisperer
Holiday Wishes From the Fae Family
Meeting Alec
The Older We Get
A Private Affair
The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
The Cure For A Broken Heart
Bree In Her Own Words
Elders Gone Wild
Woody
A Grown Up Decision
Old and New
Welcome Idelle
Birthday Girl
Seven Down, One To Go
Status Quo
Sprint To The Finish
Epilogue - Part I
Epilogue - Part II

~~~~~~~~~~

The Statistics

Dynasty Completed:  Week 53, Day 2
Value of Immortal Museum at Completion:  $922,440
Value of House (including museum) at Completion:  $2,657,785
Family Funds at Completion:  $16,243,032

The Immortal Museum

The Family Portrait

L to R:  Glenys (founder), Meghan (gen. 2), Raven (gen. 3), Callie (gen. 4), Daniel (gen. 5), Pearl (gen. 6), Brianna (gen. 7), Idelle (gen. 8 )

The Immortals

Generation 1:  Glenys Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Booker Singleton Fae
     Child(ren):  Meghan Fae
     LTW:  Swimming in Cash
     LTRs:  No Bills Ever, Extra Creative, Moodlet Manager
     Career:  Self-employed painter
     Supermax Skill:  Painting
     Other Max Skills:  Sculpting, Photography, Guitar, Athletic, Handiness, Drums, Bass, Piano
     Business:  Darris Teeter Grocery & Koffi Cafe
     Property:  Cinnamon Crest Falls
     Black Ops:  A Small Painting, A Large Painting, Interior Decor, Paintings to Town Hall, Sims on Ice, Celebrity Body
     Best Friends:  Booker Singleton Fae, Meghan Fae, Rodney Singleton, Dameon Pelly, Juanita Diamond, Efrain Quiroz
     Portraits:  YA, A, E
     Sculptures/Photographs:  none

Generation 2:  Meghan Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Laron Dunn Fae
     Child(ren):  Raven Fae
     LTW:  Celebrated Five-Star Chef
     LTRs:  Bookshop Bargainer, Fertility Treatment, Fireproof Homestead
     Career:  Culinary
     Supermax Skill:  Cooking
     Other Max Skills:  none
     Business:  Darris Teeter Theater
     Property:  Dog Park
     Black Ops:  Burgerlicious, Super Stir-Fry, We Love Falafel, Dish Showdown, One Two Tri-Tip Steaks, Perfection from the Pan
     Best Friends:  Laron Dunn Fae, Raven Fae, Stephenie Diamond, Judd Fitzgerald, Alissa Petty, Paul Gerber
     Portraits:  T, C, Tn, YA, A, E
     Sculptures/Photographs:  Tn photo, YA photo and sculpture, A photo and sculpture, E photo and sculpture

Generation 3:  Raven Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Laron Lynn Fae
     Child(ren):  Callie Fae
     LTW:  Martial Arts Master
     LTRs:  Fast Metabolism, Stone Hearted, Professional Slacker
     Career:  Criminal - Evil
     Supermax Skill:  Martial Arts
     Other Max Skills:  Athletic
     Business:  Rustler's Den
     Property:  Adventure Landing
     Black Ops:  The Ultimate Challenge, The Spa Restoration, Counting the Loot, Welcome to the Family, Agent Training, Simoleons Under the Table
     Best Friends:  Laron Lynn Fae, Glenys Fae, Patricia Bedlington, Callie Fae, Janine Romo, Lindsay Schultz
     Sculptures/Photographs:  T photo and sculpture, C photo and sculpture, Tn photo and sculpture, YA photo and sculpture, A photo and sculpture, E photo and sculpture

Generation 4:  Callie Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Josh Aguilar Fae
     Child(ren):  Daniel Fae
     LTW:  The Perfect Garden
     LTRs:  Super Green Thumb, Complimentary Entertainment, Discount Diner
     Career:  Gardening
     Supermax Skill:  Gardening
     Business:  Walls Books & Bath
     Property:  Newton Cemetery
     Black Ops:  Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, The Omnificent Plant, Fruit Flambe, A Bag of Produce, Fresh Taters
     Best Friends:  Josh Aguilar Fae, Daniel Fae, Parker Lane, Tanesha Lane, Mr. Pickles Fae, Tabitha Lane
     Portraits: T, C, Tn, YA, A, E
     Sculptures/Photographs: T photo and sculpture, C photo and sculpture, Tn photo and sculpture, YA photo and sculpture, A photo and sculpture, E photo and sculpture 

Generation 5:  Daniel Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Natasha Lio Fae
     Child(ren):  Pearl Fae
     LTW:  Chess Master
     LTRs:  Inappropriate in a Good Way, No Jealousy, Body Sculptor
     Career:  Medicine
     Supermax Skill:  Logic
     Business:  Hospital/Science Center
     Property:  Gym
     Black Ops:  Senet Strategy, A French Puzzler, Jog Everywhere, No Sweat, Make a Dream, Business Model
     Best Friends:  Natasha Lio Fae, Pearl Fae, Aimee Kuykendall, Harvey Schuster, Johnnie Hammer, Tarik Goldstein
     Sculptures/Photographs: T photo and sculpture, C photo and sculpture, Tn photo and sculpture, YA photo and sculpture, A photo and sculpture, E photo and sculpture

Generation 6:  Pearl Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Spouse:  Alec Breaux Fae
     Child(ren):  Brianna Fae
     LTW:  Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
     LTRs:  Opportunistic, Raised by Wolves, Hover Bed
     Career:  Fishing
     Supermax Skill:  Fishing
     Business:  Steakhouse/Business Office
     Property:  Consignment Shop
     Black Ops:  Old Ladies Crossing, Badging Ceremony, Fishing for Suits, Robot Fish 2.0, Say Hello To My Little Fish, Monster From The Deep
     Best Friends:  Alec Breaux Fae, Brianna Fae, Rachel Breaux, Brent Gooch, Gregg Sweet, Sterling Clemens

Generation 7:  Brianna Fae - IMMORTAL     
     Baby Daddy:  Woodrow Rainey
     Child(ren):  Idelle Fae
     LTW:  Super Popular
     LTRs:  Legendary Host, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Map to the Stars
     Career:  Military
     Supermax Skill:  Charisma
     Other Max Skills:  Athletic, Handiness
     Business:  Petite Pony Equestrian Center
     Property:  The Grind
     Black Ops:  Scavenger Hunt:  Precious Materials, Captain Bandsaw, The Muscle Hustle, Bestest Friends, Looking for a Friend, Desert Air...Good?
     Best Friends:  Woodrow Rainey, Idelle Fae, Dana Whitaker, Venus Whitaker, Eli Watson, Federico Hale   
     Sculptures/Photographs:  T photo and sculpture, C photo and sculpture, Tn photo and sculpture, YA photo and sculpture, A photo and sculpture, E photo and sculpture

Generation 8:  Idelle Fae - IMMORTAL     
     LTW:  Bottomless Nectar Cellar
     LTRs:  Professional Simoleon Booster, Efficient Inventor, Learned Relic Hunter
     Career:  Nectar Making
     Supermax Skill:  Nectar Making
     Business:  International Equestrian Center
     Property:  Novigan Cat Jungle
     Black Ops:  I Got Your Back...Up, Sheet Music Mayhem, The Stand-In, Beating for Beatniks, Frequent Fatigue, Settle an Argument
     Best Friends:  Tiffanie Moffett, Skyler Fae, Alexis Velasco, Billie Courtney, Deshaun Lay, Lance Nieves

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: A New Beginning
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
A New Beginning

My name is Glenys Fae, eldest daughter of Arlynn and Thornton (Wolff) Fae.  My story is a long one, but suffice it to say I am caught between two worlds.  My mother was a princess of the Seelie Court, exiled from Faerie by my grandfather.  She undertook a grueling test to regain her standing among the fae - to live among humans, devoid of her powers, for 8 generations.  She was to start a dynasty and upon the 8th generation attaining immortality my mother could return to her people. 

Alas, her quest failed, leaving her and her children stranded between worlds.  My sisters, Betha and Eolan, were never destined for immortality and did not know of our family's unusual history.  Although they are half-fae as I am, they do not feel the pull to rejoin our people as strongly as I do.  And so I must attempt to finish what my mother started.  If only I can fulfill her promise to my grandfather, perhaps I can return to Faerie in her place.

Do you wonder what became of my mother?  When she realized she had no hope of returning to our people she eschewed immortality and instead chose to live out her days by my father's side as a mortal woman.  She and my father rest side by side in the small family cemetery that overlooks the ocean in Sunset Valley.  My sisters have moved on, as well.  Eolan lives the life of an ascetic in Shang Simla and Betha a more wordly one in Champs les Sims.  I have chosen to stay closer to my childhood home than my sisters but far enough away not to be reminded of that other life.

And so I find myself in Appaloosa Plains with a large plot of land, a small sum of money, and the clothes on my back.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:43:23 PM »
Nice premise, Katluvr. Good luck!

Sportsfan

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »
Nice start!
Is this going to be official?

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »
I am so glad that the Fae Immortal Dynasty is back! Amazing start - such a great way to carry it on. I also loved hearing that Arlynn stayed behind with Thornton. That was very sweet.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 02:38:20 AM »
It's good to see Glenys return! Hope everything goes well this time Debbie! Good luck!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 03:09:50 AM »
I haven't read your other attempts, but I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters for this  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 03:51:59 AM »
I am looking forward to reading another of your wonderful stories.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 08:26:28 AM »
This looks pretty cool. As long as she stays away from cold iron, she'll be good!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!  Yes, this is an official attempt for a second entry into the HoF.  I've been tossing this around in my mind for a while, but was so bummed out when my first attempt with the Fae family failed that I just couldn't jump right back in to it again.  Since I got my new computer and did a fresh install of everything up to and including Pets my game is as stable as it has ever been, so I'm cautiously hopeful about actually finishing this one.   :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:42 AM »
The Faes are back!  This is the best news I've gotten in a while!  Good luck and I'm so happy to be here from the beginning again. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
A Whirlwind Romance

As the taxi took me to my new home we passed some lovely houses on a hillside overlooking the town.  Clearly this was where the well-to-do members of Appaloosa Plains society lived.  Being desperately in need of both cash and a husband, this was my logical hunting grounds.  I asked the taxi driver who lived in each house and finally set my sights on the Singletons.  A household with two rich, single, young men was exactly what I was looking for.  I only hoped that I would fall in love with whomever I chose for a husband as my mom and dad had.  Yes, mom chose dad for exactly the same reasons I was now stalking my prey, but it didn’t take long for them to fall head over heels, madly, passionately in love. 

Steeling myself, I rang the doorbell.  I was greeted warmly by a pale, bookish young man who introduced himself as Rodney.  He invited me inside as I flashed him my most winning smile…time to turn on the charm.  No sooner had we gone inside than we were interrupted by a commotion outside by the barn.  We rushed to see what was going on and that’s when I saw him…dark and chiseled, as handsome as anyone I had ever met…and my heart skipped a beat.

He flashed a sparkling smile and lifted his sunglasses just long enough for me to catch a glimpse of the biggest, brownest eyes I had ever seen.  Rodney introduced him as Booker, his brother.  In that moment everything around us faded out of focus and there was only Booker and I.  I’m not sure how long we stood there talking, but before I knew it the sun had reached high noon and started to sink in the west.  It was as if we had known each other for much longer than the few hours I had been in town.  I sent a silent prayer to my mom and dad as I took the biggest risk of my life…

HE SAID YES!!!  I rushed home to find that dress I had packed for just such an occasion and then I called Booker to invite him over.  And so we exchanged our wedding vows standing in the open field that would soon be our home.

Booker was taken by surprise when he realized that there was no place for us to sleep that night, but quickly found a solution to our problem.  He insisted that he had been planning on selling his Vaguester all along and what better use for the money than to build a home for us.

In that moment I knew that I had chosen wisely.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 2 - A Whirlwind Romance
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
Great chapter! Booker is very handsome! Did Rodney move in to help with the requirements?  ;D

loveSims

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »
I realy like your story. I haven't read your finished dynasy, but now I simply must! Great update.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 12:16:05 PM »
That is an absolutely stellar house -- a good start.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

anything