Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 100038 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 8 - Celebrate Good Times
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »
Happy Birthday everybody! That was one smokin' birthday party.

Congrats to Meg on being the class Valedictorian and being offered her dream job.

Welcome little Roux. I love Pets!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

VampirePlasma

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2011, 07:05:01 AM »
Happy Birthday. Great Update

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2011, 08:58:11 AM »
Here Comes the Bride

I couldn't wait to tell Laron about my new job and to ask him a very important question.

We decided we would be married the next day.  Mom and Dad were overjoyed, but a bit perturbed.  Their wedding was quite informal and they hoped for a more traditional start to married life for me.  Laron and I didn't leave them much time to make arrangements.

Our wedding day dawned bright and sunny.  Mom and Dad rented a wedding arch and some chairs for the ceremony.  Everything was decorated in yellow lilacs, my favorite.  In retrospect I suppose I should have been a bit concerned by Laron's choice of formalwear, but I was too much in love to pay it much mind.

And with the exchange of promises and rings, we welcomed Laron to the family.

He cleans up nicely, don't you think?

Laron is already an accomplished gardener and dreams of a career in science.  He also talks to himself...a lot...well they say there is a fine line between genius and insanity...

I prefer to think of him as an individualist but Mom thinks he's really gone 'round the bend.  But I love him, as do Mom and Dad, so we'll put up with his eccentricities and pray that they don't get passed along to the next generation of Faes.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 9 - Here Comes the Bride
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2011, 10:15:10 AM »
I've been lurking around this dynasty and just want to say that I love it! Can't wait to see the nooboo!  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 12:41:37 PM »
Insanity for the win!!
With that haircut he looks a little like Antone Dreamweaver...

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2011, 12:44:18 PM »
Wow Kat this amazing. I love it. Meg and Laron make a very good couple.
The picture of Laron in the hottub cracked me up  ;D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2011, 01:20:52 PM »
OMG, That picture of Laron is hilarious!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2011, 01:56:42 PM »
I've been lurking around this dynasty and just want to say that I love it! Can't wait to see the nooboo!  :)

Thank you, Alex, and welcome to the forums!

Insanity for the win!!
With that haircut he looks a little like Antone Dreamweaver...

That's exactly what I was going for...Antone is a hunk even if he is just a bunch of pixels.   ;)

Wow Kat this amazing. I love it. Meg and Laron make a very good couple.
The picture of Laron in the hottub cracked me up  ;D
OMG, That picture of Laron is hilarious!

Laron started out insane, unlucky, disciplined, computer whiz, and something else that I forget now.  Once he earned enough happiness points I changed everything but insane because it somehow fits him.  He hasn't done too much weird stuff in game yet but he often rolls confusing wishes like 'quit work' and 'earn a promotion' at the same time.  He and Meg are totally devoted to one another and have the 'eternally faithful' moodlet, so all in all I think he was quite the catch.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2011, 02:31:09 PM »
Now Serving...Immortality

Meg's wedding party was a modest success.  Not in terms of marrying Laron!  Booker and I both love him like a son...a somewhat odd son...but a son, nonetheless.  The guests seemed to have an okay time, not the home run I was hoping for.  Meg may need to work on her hostess skills - they really come in handy when gathering up best friends.

Which reminds me, I'm 73 and I've finally met all my requirements.  Booker has long since prepared the ambrosia and stored it in the food replicator he bought for me.  After everyone has gone to bed I sat down for my first taste of immortality.  It is a solemn moment for me.  Oh how I wish my mother were here to see her dreams continued.  And let me not forget the love of my life, the person who made this bittersweet moment possible, my husband.  Booker single-handedly caught deathfish, taught himself to garden and to cook so he could grow the life fruit and prepare the ambrosia, taught himself to paint so that my portraits would hang in our museum, all while taking the lead in raising Meg so I could focus on painting without distraction.  He did all this without complaint and without the benefit of some of the luxuries we have earned lately such as our moodlet manager and our motive mobile.

'This is for you, Booker,' I whispered as I raised the fork to my lips.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 10 - Now Serving Immortality
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2011, 04:21:25 PM »
Congrats on your first Immortal! Was she just in the Hot Tub, or the pool, before she decided to become Immortal?
Welcome Laron! He does look a lot like Antone with that hair!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2011, 05:20:16 PM »
Congrats on your first, second, Tenth Immortal  ;D

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »
A Brush With Mortality

The days following our wedding were the happiest time of my life thus far, not for any major reason but for a lot of little ones. 

Laron and I decided that Mom and Dad deserved the honeymoon they had never had, so we surprised them with a six day trip to Shang Simla.  Mom spent the trip brushing up on her photography and adventuring.

Dad wanted a more relaxing vacation so he went fishing or spent the days visiting with other tourists.

While Mom and Dad were enjoying themselves in China, Laron and I were enjoying each other at home.

We both had pretty hectic work schedules, but we managed to make time for Lulu and Roux.

And Lolly visited us quite often.

Shortly after Mom and Dad got home, Laron and I decided it was time to start our own family.  After all, Dad was getting on in years and I wanted him to see his grandchild.

When we learned I was pregnant the whole family was thrilled beyond words.  Mom started taking all my baby furniture out of storage and cleaning it up.  Dad and Laron saw to my every need.  Even the dogs seemed to sense something special was going on.

Other than some morning sickness, my pregnancy was uneventful.  Nothing prepared me (or Laron for that matter) for labor, though...

Welcome our daughter, Raven, to the family!

She is disciplined and evil, although how an innocent, little nooboo can be evil is beyond me.  She and I may have our differences as she grows up, but no matter what she will always be my sweet baby.

Dad had just gone downstairs from playing with his granddaughter when it happened...

We shouldn't have been surprised since he was 91, but even when you know something like this is coming you are never prepared for it.  Roux and Lulu were the first on the scene.  Grim was more businesslike than usual and collected Dad's soul before any of us figured out what was going on.  Roux just looked up at Grim and whined in grief.

And then a miracle happened...Grim leaned towards Roux as if to pat her on the head and he quietly said, 'Roux, you have saved Booker Fae.'  Roux rushed to the living room in time for the sparkles.

Roux and Dad rejoiced in the best way they knew how!

I know this won't be my last run in with Grim, but I will never forget how he was touched by the love of a dog for her best friend.  That one act of compassion has forever changed my relationship with Death.  I don't know how much longer we have with Dad, but each day is a gift.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 11 - A Brush With Mortality
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2011, 08:39:57 PM »
Woah? Rouz saved Booker from Death!? Awesome! Oh and that picture of Laron in the Hot Tub a chapter or two back was just hilarious!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 11 - A Brush With Mortality
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »
What?!? Dogs can do that? How did it happen?