Author Topic: The Pharoah Dynasty - COMPLETE!  (Read 13338 times)

loveSims

Re: The Pharoah Dynasty - 5 Immortals, 4 Deaths
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »
Congrats on your fith immortal!

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »
Thanks!

So I'm both impressed and upset with Seti right now.  He supermaxxed Nectarology with two days left as a teenager, but he doesn't have any opportunities popping up.  At all.  There was one in school, but I thought Aten had already done it so I didn't have Seti do it.  I put him in the Business career since it doesn't require any skills, but still.  *frowns*  If I end up failing during the 6th generation, I'll be miffed, ohyes.

Anyway, waiting on Jessa to die right now, so it might be awhile before another official update.  Just needed to get all that out at the moment, aha.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AdnaanA

« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2012, 09:41:56 AM »
Congrats on your 5th immortal, my second is nowhere near ambrosia

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »
Congratulations on your immortal over half way there what a fantastic achievement.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2012, 12:31:35 AM »
Thank you!  Please cross your fingers for me, I can see this all going downhill with Seti.  Things just... aren't lining up for him like they're supposed to.  I guess this is what I get for not really planning anything out though, aha...

------------------

27.  Seti - The Last Marriage

Once again, a bunch of stuff happening in a short amount of time, or at least, what whoever ends up reading this will think.  Sometimes I forget to update this, it's just not at the front of my mind.  Ever.

Became a Young Adult and Tut painted my portrait.

While Aunt Tori got old.

Did anyone mention how awesome she is?  She maxed Guitar, Bass, Piano, and Logic.  Too bad she couldn't be an Immortal, huh?

I joined the Business career almost immediately, and somehow my boss ended up quitting after my first day there.  Wonder if that means anything...  It's slow going, not even halfway to the top, but I have time.

Mom finally died.  I feel bad for saying it, but it needed to happen in order for me to marry my girlfriend, Loretta.  We all miss her terribly, but it's part of life in this family.  We all lose our loved ones while we have to go on.

The next day, I invited Loretta over and popped the question.

Of course she said yes, who could resist me?

The old ones all insisted we have a formal wedding, unlike the rest of the family.  It'll be the last time one of us gets married in the house, so I guess it's fitting.  I went along with it because I knew what my life would be like if we just had a private one.  They all got around to setting up an area in the backyard.

Hired a Mixologist and a Singer, and then the wedding started.

(Putting all these pictures in because there are three evil women hovering over me...)

Loretta asked if she could have a makeover, and we all said of course.  We all do it, so why shouldn't she?

Gorgeous, right?  And I'm not just saying that because she's watching what I write.  Love you, baby...

And... scene.

------------
Forgot to mention!  She has purple eyes.  And is gorgeous.  Ohyes.

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Pharoah Dynasty - 5 Immortals, 5 Deaths
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2012, 05:51:33 AM »
Beautiful wedding and good luck with Sethi everything should work out fine but I have my fingers crossed.

Rachel

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: The Pharoah Dynasty - 5 Immortals, 5 Deaths
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »
Thank you!  Things are starting to pick up again, so hopefully things will be better.

--------------

28.  Seti - Same Old Routine

Everything settled down after the wedding.  Loretta wants to be a famous athlete like Great-Grandma Hati, so the next day they dragged her exercise equipment out of storage for my wife to use.

She looks great, doesn't she?  Usually she doesn't work out on the treadmill.  She has a little more weight than the other women in our family has, but she's proud of it, so she's trying to bulk up her muscles to help her fill out a bit.  I think she's doing great, at least.

I went to France for a few days.  Menes had told me about a few types of grapes he hadn't been able to pick up when he'd went, plus I wanted to see the Nectary there and everything, so I took off for a couple of days with the bonus I'd earned from work.  Didn't take any pictures, I was too busy trying to get my Visa up enough for them all to trust me with some of their things.  Only got my second Visa level, but I can always go back.  Brought back some grapes and Menes took them straight to the garden to start off some new vines.

Right after I got back and settled in, Loretta became an Adult.  She's not upset with it, she kind of likes her wrinkles.  In her mind, it just proves she's becoming more mature, and I love her for that.

Plus, she's still as gorgeous as ever.  She grew her hair out a little, but other than that, she hasn't changed much.

I've made a few more friends, done a couple of favors for people around town, and I finally became a CEO like I've dreamed of!  Of course, I'd like to reach the top of my career, but CEO was what I'd be happy with if I can't get there.  But I know I will, cause, you know, I'm awesome.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: The Pharoah Dynasty - FAILED - GRAVEYARD
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 01:36:20 PM »
Well, I have sad news.  Seti was only one promotion and one birthday away from immortality when Loretta went into labor.  They had a boy.  Which means I've failed, since this was generation 7 and had to have a girl.  The first go-through glitched, so I talked to Metro Man and he agreed to let me have another go at it.  Loretta ate 20+ watermelons (I lost count), read the baby books, and was pampered beyond belief, and she still had a boy.

So I'm very upset about this, but I've saved their son and I have a plot idea to start a new dynasty with him as the founder.  Thank you all for reading this and encouraging me, I hope you'll follow the new story as well.  Please cross your fingers for Ptolemy Ceaser.  I hope he'll have a better go at this than Menes did.  This doesn't mean the end of all of this though, the Pharoahs will still play a key roll in the new dynasty.

If anyone was wondering, I do have all the Pharoah heirs and a couple of spouses saved to my bin.  If anyone would like to play with them, please let me know.  I'll just need to be walked through how to upload them once and I'll get on it.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »
Sorry to hear of this failed :/

But ill look forward for the new story though! :D

*thumbs up* ;) i dont even DARE making a story, so you beat me by great lengths mate :)

AdnaanA

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 01:43:27 PM »
Ask metro to go to a previous save

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »
I just PMed Metro about a possible fix I am just waiting on a reply.

Rachel

AdnaanA

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
I'm on Gen 6 on my Cruise Dynasty (gen 6 is YA) but I don't want that happening in my game!

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
I'm on Gen 6 on my Cruise Dynasty (gen 6 is YA) but I don't want that happening in my game!

You have been busy you were only on generation three last time I looked. For future refererance talk about your own immortal dynasty is off topic for this story and I am sure the author of this story would prefer that other posts do not distract from their immortal dynasty story.

Rachel

loveSims

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 02:30:54 PM »
Oh no! I hope this is not over. You've come do far. :(

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »
It would definitely be nice to finish this dynasty the way it's meant to be, so if you hear anything, definitely let me know.  I doubt I'll be able to finish it, but it'll be nice to know for sure.

I have started a dynasty with Ptolemy, though I haven't written any of it out yet.  Gen 2 is almost born in-game, and while Agnes isn't a spouse, she definitely makes an appearance.  The Midlife Crisis LTR is a lifesaver sometimes.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
It would definitely be nice to finish this dynasty the way it's meant to be, so if you hear anything, definitely let me know.  I doubt I'll be able to finish it, but it'll be nice to know for sure.

If I understand the situation correctly, your generation 7 was a boy, right?  There was a discussion about this not long ago and the feeling was that it would rest on how much effort the player put into getting a girl in generation 7.  And since girls come from eating watermelon, it comes down to how much watermelon the mother ate and when she ate it. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »
Yes, that's what it was.  Generation 7 was born a boy.

I think I must not be doing the watermelon trick right, either that or all my Sims would rather just have boys.  If I have them eat apples, they always have a boy, if they eat watermelons, there still about a 75% chance they'll have a boy.  As soon as I hear the chimes I have them eat whatever fruit is appropriate, and that's all they eat until they have the baby.  Usually it's 20+ over three days, just to be sure, but I guess they have other plans a lot of the time.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that your dynasty has failed so late in it, that must be so upsetting, ** glitches...

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 06:05:51 PM »
Fanofband,I just sent you a PM I hope that helps and you can save your dynasty. Good luck.

Rachel

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2012, 06:08:06 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that your dynasty has failed so late in it, that must be so upsetting, ** glitches...

Please be careful of your language.  The Forum's filter caught this one, but we'd rather not have even the stars that replace the word.  Just remember, we don't allow any profanity at all.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: The Pharoah Dynasty - Saved!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2012, 06:15:15 PM »
Alright, things are all worked out thanks to the wonderful moderating and administrative forces behind the forum.  *bows in thanks*  This will continue.  There's enough for a small update right now, but I'll save all of it for a big update once things smoothe over and get back to normal.

Thank you all for your support!  I love this family and it would have killed me to have failed when I'm this far along.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2012, 08:09:53 PM »
29.  Seti - New Generation

At age 90, Aunt Tori finaly went to Grim.  She'd just been sitting around for the longest time, waiting to meet him, and when she did, she simply shook his hand, gave us a smile, and went with Grim.

Grim stayed around long enough to ask me for my autograph before heading back to... wherever it is he comes from.

Gotta admit, even though I'm sad about Tori's death, I had to laugh at Grim squealing like a little girl.

But when one life ends, another begins.  It was time for Loretta and I to have a baby.

I think Loretta was just happy she was still able to get pregnant.  She is a bit older than me...

Right after that, I became an adult and went to therapy.  I think I'm alright, but a few things needed to happen, and I didn't have time to deal with it.

Look good, right?  Right?

Loretta went into labor soon after...

You'd think with all of her exercise she wouldn't have too many problems with it, you know?  But... I'm a guy...

Errr... I misplaced her baby picture, and we were all very busy while she was a baby anyway.  I got promoted to the top of my career, meaning I just have to get a final portrait done before I can get ambrosia.  ANYWAY.  Got a picture of my baby girl when she became a toddler.  Loretta named her before I had a chance to say anything, so say hello to Cleopatra Pharoah!

Isn't she a cutie?  She loves her Mommy very much.

RIP Tori Pharoah, accidental daughter.  We will always miss you.

loveSims

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2012, 06:14:21 AM »
Cleopatra is so cute! I love her hair color. Now you can see the finish line! ;D

Online ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2012, 06:20:37 AM »
Hello baby Cleo.I am so pleased you were able to carry on with your dynasty.

Rachel

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2012, 08:42:44 PM »
I'm very happy I get to continue it too.  Let's just see if I can make it to the end now!

She's adorable, but I have no idea where she got her hair and eyes from.  From what I can remember, none of the family has ever had those colors, unless it's from Loretta's parents.  Her mother's a vampire and her dad's almost dead though, so... no idea.  Poor girl's just an odd one out, not that she cares...