Author Topic: Kids of Cherrywood Drive: PRE-PROLOUGE◘  (Read 1165 times)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
Kids of Cherrywood Drive: PRE-PROLOUGE◘
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:07 PM »
○+Kids Of Cherrywood Drive+○

Wewt, alright! And here we have a disclaimer:

This is my third story and hope this one is better than the other fails. This story follows the daily drama of teens and such (it's not cliche, like those teen "sitcoms" or disney movies. I promise. More intriguing and eye popping) from their early teen stages, to walking the college graduation stage. Our heroine, Namine, will lead the story with her tale of being the new girl. Scene, quiet, eccentric, yet confused as why she's moving into a sorority-esque house in the hills of bustlin' Bridgeport. Along the way, she struggles to wrestle life by the horns as she takes toddler steps up the life ladder. From proms, to arguments, to graduation, to even mysteries, my faith is dumped into this story bucket. I'm getting all tired here, so i'll just end this tiny disclaimer with a picture of Namine and yeah. First prolouge will probably be up Saturday afternoon. Not Friday, since I stay at my dad's for a day, and I return around 3PM each Saturday afternoon to sit in front of the glory computer.

Anyway, Namine Cotoure, everyone:

By the way, that is a Famous Stars and Straps pattern. And her hair is a Strawberry Brunette color, but a bit faded. I know some of you are thinking, "Don't ever dress her again Kirby, EVER." Lol.  ;D

-+--+--+--+--+-
Prolouge to come soon.
-+--+--+--+--+-

-Kirby/K&K ☺♪

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
Re: Kids of Cherrywood Drive: Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Kids of Cherryblossom Drive: PRE-PROLOUGE◘
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:34:53 AM »
Looking forward to it!  :D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 11:43:45 AM »
I'll be reading, love her hair! :D

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
I like the hair
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 03:00:28 PM »
Going for a bit of a Scene style, I like it.

Offline Sugarnibble

• Singer To The Stars
  • Townie
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
This story looks very interesting...I have this one bookmarked!
"There isn't someday. Life is just a whole bunch of todays. And it just so happens that right now is today." Debra Delong, 'Debra'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
Re: Kids of Cherrywood Drive: PRE-PROLOUGE◘
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 04:01:55 PM »
Thank you guys for the comments! this story will be guarenteed a bit more better than my others, cause I love writing these types of stories. This story is based off of thehontry1's Sims 2 kids series, amazing. Check it out anytime(:

Chapter 1: Homecoming

"I am Namine Cotoure. Not your average 15 year old, but the extra-ordinary Sophomore whom views the world in a differend perspective from my beady animated eyes."

It was a slow, busy day in the suburbs of Bridgeport, in where Namine would spend the potential rest of her life in the city. Transferred from small town Veronaville in where the glaring souls of her parents and peers looked upon her, her hopes were high. She knew absolutely nobody in Bridgeport, and was aware of the celebrities abound. Her only hope would be her roommate, whom was homebound all day just to wait for her taxi to pull up in front of the house.
   The sight of Bridgeport was tremendously unforgettable. Luminating limelights blinding bypassers, famous figures hiding behind a pair of chunky sunglasses, bars and skyscrapers extending up to the heavens, a bridge connecting downtown to the hills, oh my! Namine was slightly excited about the sights, despite her concise and shy persona. The taxi's GPS rounded Namine's house closer.

At last, the ride made a pit stop in front of a minuscule blueberry house. Well, that's not exactly the cottage our heroine had in mind, but it would do.

The cab driver muffled from the front seat, "Hun, we're here. Gather all your bags n' go inside".

With the warm loose change almost melting in Namine's hand, she plopped the dimes and nickels onto the graffitied dashboard and hunched out of the car. Pausing to thank the courteous driver for the 3-day trip, the taxi cab drove off into the distance. Well, this is home now.

-+--+--+--+--+-

Anxious to meet her roommate, Nami paced herself inside while juggling the load of luggage. The front door was unlocked, so the luggage knocked itself through the entry, thrusting Nami involuntarily. Slightly embarrasing, but not enough to mask it. Gazing upwards, Namine locked eye contact with a sun kissed, almond-eyed, lanky sweetheart whose style seemed a tad preppy, unlike Namine's. That didn't matter, because this stranger seemed like a promising friend. A faithful friend whom you could grow old with and die together.

"Hello there!" The girl greeted through a warming grin. "Are you the new roomate?" Her tone was a bit ecstatic.

Dusting off the lint from her dress, Nami replied, "Of course. So..." she paused, "what is your name?"

This was it. The fire igniting, the sun rising, the bacteria spreading, whatever. This was the beginning of a true friendship. Now, don't screw this one up, thought Namine. Her adrenaline rushed, along with her pulse. For a decade and a half, meeting acquaintances was intimidating. She had been shy her entire life and stuck to her clutter of a few good friends back in Veronaville, but this girl could be her sister!

"Rei. Rei Linder. And yours?" The girl chimed.

"N-Namine Cotoure."

"My, Namine! That's an exotic name. Say, want me to lead you around the house?" Rei asked.

With a slow smile spreading across Nami's face, the only word she could stammer through her excitement was, "Definatley."

[/size]

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »
Great so far!

Offline Sugarnibble

• Singer To The Stars
  • Townie
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
This story is very interesting! I love the two girls and I can't wait to see what happens next!
"There isn't someday. Life is just a whole bunch of todays. And it just so happens that right now is today." Debra Delong, 'Debra'

loveSims

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 10:01:42 AM »
Great story and very good writing! Can't wait to see what the two of then get up to. ;)

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 11:20:40 AM »
I like the story
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

AdnaanA

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 12:14:17 PM »
Very interesting story.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Really great start I like that you have your own writing style and you are being true to yourself. I find it hard to write from the teen point of view probably because it has been several(Cough 20 years since I was 15)

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
This is a great story so far! Also, you might want to know that the picture in your signature isn't showing up for me.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.