Author Topic: How many children have your sims had?  (Read 68195 times)

Offline blackforest0

• Llama Wrangler
Re: How many children have your sims had?
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2014, 12:33:37 PM »
On one game file that I had (and lost due to a glitch), I had a vampire pair with 12 children in total. All of them raised by the parents, no boarding school, no nannies, or anything. That was nuts. I'm trying for the same thing again, but I think I'm going to utilize boarding school quite a bit...after dealing with babies and toddlers I don't feel like dealing with the kids anymore.
And I have a couple that's adopting children. But I adopt them at the child state in order to save my sanity.

Offline GoldenRetriever

• Nooboo
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2014, 02:18:01 PM »

I only once got triplets but it's on another of my MacBook Pro's but what annoys me it when you download content from other users : you have Bad CC ! I've red solutions for PC users but not for Mac Users so far. Maybe I don't look further enough ! But what annoys me : in real life you can have more than 4 children but that's not the case with the SIMS because your household is FULL for the game makers ( you cannot have more than 6 SIMS in it ) . I prefer my sims having girls than boys.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2014, 03:09:05 PM »
My sim pairs usually have one, sometimes two. I'm considering the challenge of twins though.
And it backfired on me. So now my generation 6 pair have triplets: 2 girls and a boy. As they all are werewolves, it's sometimes hard to keep an eye on them so they don't scratch furniture...

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »
My current pair have six children now, all toddlers. It is most certainly not advised!
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Skilletnap

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2014, 11:52:03 PM »
The highest amount of children ever screamed into existence by one of my Sims is 7; 4 girls and 3 boys. I used ambrosia once to keep her young while I was waiting for her kids to age to young adult so I could kick them out. I probably could have kept going, but I was tired of babies and toddlers.
Three sets of twins, and a single birth at the end of her reign.

Offline Cara

• Nooboo
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2014, 06:18:27 PM »
My first sim had two boys, and then had a wish to have a third child. I tried and tried but she was too old to have a baby, so she adopted a baby girl. The first boy is now grown up and has a teenage stepdaughter, an adopted daughter (child age) and a toddler daughter. Once little Elise becomes a child they might have another one.  ;)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2014, 06:31:50 PM »
Since we have been able to have triplets, looked on one of my sims family trees and he had like 22 kids.  Most of them were raised in the same house and a few were in between.  He was a naughty sim and pretty soon, no one would have anything to do with him.  He passed away a lonely sim, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2014, 12:24:14 PM »
Natalie and Colin Iridis, married couple (opposing ends of the rainbow slider = all children in different colors) had six - first triplet boys and then triplet girls. Gosh, I swear that six toddlers at once is the best way to ruin your day. Their middle boy, Jonathan, became the pollinator of that family, because he was the best one in terms of facial looks. Before I decided he had been the town flirt long enough (he was Leader of the Free World and four days from elder at that time) and made him marry against his will he managed to father thirty-two or thirty-three children for sixteen women. If he had just had human lifespan, I think it would've not worked, but since he was a werewolf he lived a little longer.

Dellena

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2014, 12:29:55 PM »
That's a lot of child support! LOL

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2014, 02:07:55 PM »
That's a lot of child support! LOL

Would have been, yeah, but he never paid anything. It was cruel how he tortured loved his lady friends:
1)To Best Friends with Relationship Transmogrifier.
2)Heat of the Moment kiss
3)Try for Baby
4)To Strangers with Relationship Transmogrifier

Offline twincicle123

• coolness
  • Nooboo
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2015, 07:52:47 PM »
I had my household filled up so I kicked my teenage son out so I could have another. lol
be awesome, be happy

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
Only one, so far.  For some reason, no matter how much "personal time" my couples share, they only ever have children by adoption. ;)

"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2015, 07:38:47 PM »
I once had a sim who fathered 37 children in Sunset Valley, thanks to the Woohooer mod and his maxed charisma. He was also a deadbeat father so I didn't have to worry about his spawn one bit. ;)

Without mods, I had a dynasty live-in father 15 children. I moved him in when he was close to his elder birthday, so he had nearly two life stages worth of siring children taken away. And again, he was a complete deadbeat. Looking at sims of mine who actually raised their kids, I had one sim who had nine children with two wives, all of whom he raised.

I then beat my own unmodded record last year with a guy who fathered 22 or more children (I had 22 recorded but might have forgot a few). Granted, he was immortal and let himself rest for generations at a time when it came to that.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2015, 09:01:44 PM »
When I started the game using two self-made families (those being Marlin and Rose), later down the line caused several chains of children.

The couple from those two families, James and Daria, had two girls and a boy as triplets. Later on, Lauren (one of the girls) had two (one girl, one boy) with a guy called Daniel and Dylan (the boy) had SIX boys (first single, then triplets, then twins) with a girl called Megan. Yeesh. Talk about hard work.

Note that in all of these scenarios, the couples all met at elementary school, became partners at teens and married about 10% of the way through Young Adulthood.

Offline nemmi

• Nooboo
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2015, 11:05:49 PM »
None! And I intend to keep it that way! Andy isn't allowed to be romantic in any way;

anything