Author Topic: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 1-6-2016 - Gen 10 - FINISHED  (Read 12446 times)

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-14 - Gen 6
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »

Jess was the first one to die in the new town.

She'd had a good life, and she'd done a lot of things.  She'd been the top police officer in Sunset Valley, she was married, she had a son, and she was several steps above the maid she used to be.  Jess went peacefully.

It didn't mean Woodrow was any less devastated though.

Everyone tried looking on the bright side.  Espresso had her required large tombstone for her to move.

Plus it was confirmed, Lakeshia was pregnant again!

I love it when things work out.  I'd originally planned on waiting for Benni Hennessy to become a Young Adult and have her marry Espresso, but Hailey and Espresso immediately fell for each other.  I'm a kind and gentle Watcher (sometimes), so I let them have it.  How could I not?  I also love it when Sims can pick their own identity.  I swear, Espresso has only been attracted to other women, and only women have been attracted to Espresso.  It was meant to be!

It didn't take long for Jess to come back, and she meditated most of the night.

And for Lakeshia to go into labor...

...with triplets.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »
Aw, cuuute triplets! But they make a lot of dirty diapers and you get no sleep when they cry...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »

Working at home, I see.
Espresso:  Promotions are horrible.  Plus I'm ignoring my parents.
Why? ...oh.

Another baby.  Joy.

A random townie decided to starve to death on the back porch.  None of the family came out to see, even though they'll drop anything if it's a paparazzi dying of old age out front.  No one had invited this woman over, she wasn't a paparazzi, and nothing was keeping her in.  I thought she'd left, actually, until the camera zoomed over to her behind the house.  Apparently dying was easier than going home.  I moved her tombstone to the graveyard, next to the only other normal dead Sim in Appaloosa Plains, who also starved to death.

Espresso gets promotion after promotion thanks to her Workaholic trait.  I love that one for Military sims, it works out so well!
Espresso:  I'm a Top Gun.  No big deal.  *sniff*

Hailey comes over every day and spends the night, she and Espresso are very much in love.

I think they're adorable together.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 6
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »

Woodrow finally died, I don't remember how old he was, but he was certainly getting up there.  I was kind of happy about it though, because it meant Espresso could finally propose to Hailey.  I will point out though, the family had him buried next to his wife.

They just hope they can live up to what Espresso's parents and uncle had.

Really, I know I've said it, but they're adorable together!

Espresso:  No big deal, just got back from space...
She finally finished her career and got her Lifetime Wish knocked out in one swoop!

Amazingly enough, she wanted a Bachelorette party, and she kept getting calls from friends, saying she needed to throw one.  This is the first and probably only time she will ever wear a dress.

I thought it was funny the dancers that came over were women.  Maybe it has something to do with what gender your fiancé is or something.

All of this happened a few days before her Adult birthday, and it finally came!  She was pretty happy.

Another successful move!

Here is Espresso's rock collection, worth $58,501

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 6
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:25 PM »

Since the DecaDynasty requires Espresso to have a child of her own, she and Hailey talked and agreed Kenji was the best choice in the household.

Of course, Kenji wasn't entirely sure he was being used, and asked to just be friends afterwards took their friendship down a little.

Benni and Zac, meanwhile, were hitting it off rather well too.

After Espresso's pregnancy was confirmed, more kids were conceived in the house.

Poor Kenji, he's just around so the girls can use him, it seems.

So yeah, all three women in the house are now pregnant.  Funny how that works out, right?

Espresso being pregnant just makes me laugh.  If left to her own devices, she would have just adopted, this is soooo not her.

Luckily the pregnant didn't take as long as she thought it might.

And so Cappuccino Koffi was born into a rather unusual family.  After this, Espresso took a Young Again potion.  I don't think I can handle her leaving for quite awhile.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 7
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »

Of course Cappuccino was the firstborn in the house, and a day or two after she was born, both Benni and Hailey went into labor.

Benni had a little boy named Darwin.

Apparently this is the only picture I took of Hailey, but she had a little girl named Alice.

She decided to join the Singer profession, and the Movie Stuff outfits seemed perfect for her new look.  I caved, this is the first and only SP I've bought so far.

I think it makes her look uniquely... er... unique.  Her singer name is Secret.

Cappuccino became a toddler who looks a lot like Kenji, but she's absolutely adorable, and she turns into quite the stunner.

Momma loves her little girl no matter what.  Little Cap has two Moms and a Dad, an Aunt and Uncle, and a sister and a cousin living with her.  At least that's what they call themselves.  There's no loss for people to play with, at least!

Since Espresso had about a month off of work and everyone else had to go back soon, she called dibs on all the toddler training.  She really is an amazing mother.

Hailey flushed out her set with a few futuristic props, and she has it saved so she can use it for every gig she has.

Darwin looks a lot like his dad.

While Alice looks a lot like her mom.

They're all the best of friends.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 7
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2013, 12:42:04 AM »

Cap is a cutie still, and I love those braids!

Darwin looks even more like his dad.

And Alice still looks like Hailey.  Not much happens through their child stage, I still think it's a really boring life stage to be in.  So... there's no more pictures of that.

But!  You get to see Cappuccino as a teen!  She grew into her eyes beautifully, and while she looks a lot like Kenji, there's still something distinctly Koffi about her.

Her supermax?  Sculpting.

I'm sure most of you saw this coming.  They're adorable together, and pop wishes for each other left and right.  Cappuccino's just happy they're happy.  She has her eye on someone across town.

Espresso begins her tattooing process.  My plan was to cover her after awhile, but it didn't really happen.

They're all still best friends, even though it was Cap's last day of school.
Cappuccino:  HA!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-18 - Gen 7
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »

Cappuccino is a stunning Young Adult, isn't she?

Benni is now the first Elder of the household.  She went from being the youngest to being the oldest once Espresso moved in.

This is Dakota Fox.

I think Cap likes him.

Darwin and Alice aged up as well and got married.  Darwin is a Magician and Alice is an Acrobat, if only to give me something else to do with my time.  It gets boring whenever I'm just waiting on the heir to age up.  Apparently Cappuccino was pretty easy to get her requirements done.

Of course, some are harder than others.

Benni did her final duty and went with Grim a few days before Cap became an adult.  She left us a large headstone to leave on the lot.

The extra space gave Cap the chance to propose to Dakota.  They were both excited!

As soon as she was finishing growing up some more, she called Dakota over and they were married.

They're cute together.  Even before Cap was finished proposing she'd popped a wish to marry Dakota.  Awww.

As always, a picture of Cappuccino with her collection, 10 celebrity rewards sitting under the house.  Helpful, right?

The house she moved into isn't big, but it has a lot of land and a couple other buildings on it.  Shame generation 8 is going to be my writer, huh?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »
So I've just read all of this in one sitting.

This is so awesome.
Belated, but, I'm also very happy you didn't have an age glitch follow you. Here's to finishing this DecaDynasty - you're practically in the home stretch! Congrats on getting this far! I'm so excited to read more.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, and it's so nice to hear from someone!  Thank you for the encouragement, Gen 8 just became a child in-game, so there's still a bit more catching up to do.  The end is so close I can almost see it!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2013, 04:51:54 PM »
You've got this! I've never made it this far in a decadynasty so you should be super proud! It's hard to say, but I definitely am thinking I like Cappuccino the best right now, she's stunning! Such a perfect genetic combination!

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2013, 03:11:17 PM »
Yeah, she really is gorgeous.  Sad to say, it took me awhile to figure out if she was going to grow into her looks or not, but now I slap myself for doubting her!

----------------

Cap and Dakota follow the tradition of making an heir on their wedding night.

Dakota was force-fed a Young Again potion right afterward, thanks to the Chinese chests sitting outside every house of a former heir.

Looks good, doesn't he?

Cap is working on this generation's collection, so of course everything is discovered right in front of her sculpting station, including that she's pregnant.

It doesn't take long for her to go into labor and bring little Macchiato into the world!

Who ends up looking a LOT like his father, but with random black hair.  I was really hoping he'd get Dakota's interesting hair.

The house came with a fully stocked nursery.  I leave him alone for a few minutes, he's usually in his toy box.

Dakota:  Sorry kiddo, you can't learn how to cook.
Macchiato:  COOKIES!

Dakota and his younger brother Denver both work, so Cap takes care of the little one most of the time.  She makes sure he gets some time with his daddy when he can though.

In a flash (though not really, it took forever), he became a little curly haired child!  Yeah, he really takes after the Fox side of the family.

Dakota tutored him up to a B in school before he had to work.

Then he gave a potion to his Imaginary Friend, Cuddles...

...before settling down and reading the first of many books to come.

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-20 - Gen 8
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »
Appaloosa Plains' genes are really being good to you. Cap and Macchiato are both great looking heirs.

Good luck for the rest of the dynasty!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2013, 10:18:20 AM »
Oh! I'm just now caught up! Cap would of course make beautiful children! I'm sure Macchiato will grow into looking more like his mom:)

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2014, 10:03:23 AM »
I'm moving this story to the Graveyard due to inactivity. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2015, 12:17:47 PM »
Welcome back, @fanofaband. :D

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
Thanks Trip!

---------------------

Dear Cuddles,

I don't really know or understand what happened at prom, I can't believe all that actually happened.  You have to know I love you, and I always will, and that's why I had to leave with Shawanda.  I couldn't just let my family down like that.  You understand, right?  Eight generations are already finished, you and I couldn't bring in the Ninth, it would be impossible, at least with the rules in place.  Maybe there will be a time when we can be together, but for right now, this is the best I can do.  Whenever I look at my son, Joe, I always think of you.  At least we'll still have pictures of each other, just remember, I love you.

~Macchiato

Macchiato, gen 8, with his collection of Masterpiece Sculptures thanks to Cap

I can't believe you named your son Joe Koffi.
Mac:  I'm an author!
The names.  They're getting worse.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 11-26-2015 - Gen 9
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2015, 11:08:31 AM »
So I'm halfway through generation 9 and have no more motivation, lol.  It WILL be finished, just... not sure when, aha.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2015, 02:30:17 PM »
You can do it! A new Hall of Fame entry will await you and everything. ;)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »
Be motivated by how excited your readers are to see this dynasty be a success :=)  I'm always up for one more cup of Koffi!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2016, 03:49:23 AM »
Please finish! Please, please, please *begging*

I just read this in one sitting (when I should be doing my Tournament challenges lol) and I'm hooked! I need my next shot of Caffeine!

Ps, thanks Pippin for commenting on this so I saw it in the "unread" threads :-) I knew if you were reading, it had to be good!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2016, 01:16:38 AM »
<3 Love seeing people wanting this to finish!  And.... it is!  The last two generations aren't going to be too spectacular, but bear with me please.

-------------------------------

Joe Koffi (his dad's writing creativity didn't expand to his son's name) quickly became Leader of the Free World after tagging just about every piece of ground and wall in sight.  It was an interesting combination.  Macchiato provided the tombstone and then Joe became an adult which meant he could marry his love, Wilhemina Wolfe, who we'd cured a long time ago.

Joe with his collection of 10 books by his dad.  They would have all been masterpieces but the maid ran off with them...

Three days after moving we introduced....

Joe:  My little girl, Cuppa!

....you named your daughter Cuppa Koffi.

Joe:  IT'S BRILLIANT!

...I hate you.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 1-6-2016 - Gen 10 - FINISHED
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2016, 01:25:01 AM »

Cuppa Koffi was born 4 days into the house to her parents, of course, and after aging up and doing all the boring child/teen stuff, she went to the head of the Sports career and supermaxed athletics.  It's a good thing Espresso didn't max it with her Military career...

Unfortunately she inherited her mother's lower jaw, but that's just fine.  Here she is with her collection of 10 alchemy elixirs.

TADAAAAAA

ALL DONE

NEVER AGAIN

Cuppa:  So.... now what?

*headdesk*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2016, 07:56:47 AM »
Congrats on finishing!  I knew you could do it  :=)
Cuppa Koffi.  Brilliant!  And is she wearing cow pattern leg warmers?

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2016, 08:56:05 AM »
Heh, yeah...  I got lazy and didn't change her wardrobe when she aged up, so she got stuck with something from the Movie Stuff Pack I think.