Author Topic: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 1-6-2016 - Gen 10 - FINISHED  (Read 32675 times)

Offline kokorotawara

• Nooboo
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (3-26)
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »
Oh my, eleven? Well, I guess that just goes to show, you can never have enough children! (Or simbots in this case)

karlissa

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
My my there is quite a lot of simbots, (spare marries a simbot :D)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (8-18)
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »
Haha, you must have read my mind, because I was thinking about updating this today!  I need to move my files to my new computer, and then hopefully I'll get further along in this challenge.

Er... my last update was in March.  Yikes, I'm terrible at updating!

--------------------

Frappe's an Adult now!
Frappe:  Oooh, you're paying attention to us again?  Mom, quick, get the calendar!
...I could always make you all go away again.
Frappe:  Poo.

Of course we have to see him with his collection of gems.  Have to love having hunting dogs in the house, they love digging up Tiberium, though I don't remember what the other two gems are.
Frappe:  You're dumb.
I've been gone for awhile!  Plus... my notes are in the next room and I'm lazy.
Frappe:  Same thing.
Shuttup.

Frappe:  Lakeshia, would you make me completely happy and marry me?
Lakeshia:  *squeal*

Awww... so cute!

The new house!  I believe it's the one next to the Wainwright house at the beginning of the game.  Whatever the case though, it's nice and roomy and I love it.  We need the room.  Before we did anything else though, we had to kick Lakeshia's vampire parents out, and then things were finally settled.  Kind of.

Lakeshia's younger brother Woodrow lives with them still, and I think he's quite handsome.  For a Technophobe.  Hey, at least it'll help with the new heir's SuperMax!

Of course, Lakeshia herself is just stunning, isn't she?

Lakeshia:  Awww... nooboo!
At least they don't waste time.  Her LTW is Chess Master or whatever that one is.  Most of her opponents are from Frappe's family, with no Logic skill whatsoever.  The game's weird like that.

I'll tell you this much, this is kind of boring for awhile.  At least Lakeshia can make things interesting for now.

Oooooh, here comes Gen 6!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »
Yay! Update! Congrats on the move!! Can't wait to see the nooboo! So glad to see this coming back again :D

karlissa

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:22 AM »
Technophobes are always useful for handy sims! :D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2013, 11:23:40 AM »
lol, I love Frappe... I love the by-play between you and him.  And wow, that's a lot of simbots...

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (8-29)
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2013, 12:09:04 AM »
Thanks for reading, everyone!  Sorry I've been so slow to update, but I've been lazy and haven't uploaded many pictures lately.  Ahem... I'll try to get to it soon!

---------------

Lakeshia:  Awww, a girl!
You were eating enough watermelon for it to happen, you know.
Lakeshia:  Let me have my moment!
Frappe:  Her name's Espresso, by the way!
Lakeshia:  Her twin's name is Sally.
Wait, twin?

Yeah, you uh... have fun with that, I'ma pay attention to Woodrow for the next few days.
Frappe:  Hey wait, they're crying!  Don't leave!  Key, they're crying, what do I do??
Lakeshia:  ...can I hide too?
No.

Woodrow gets his own little apartment built on the top of the house.  I like the way it looks at least.

Woodrow:  Jess, I know you're our maid, but will you marry me?
Jess:  Oh, you have your own place at the top of the house, of course I will!  ...can we have a kid?

Woodrow:  Duh, babe.

Jess:  Awww, nooboo!

Lakeshia:  Aww, nooboo!

Frappe:  ...awww... why do I always get the weird outfits?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (8-29)
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2013, 03:44:23 PM »
Okay, I've talked an Immortal Dynasty and a Life States Dynasty, my 7th heir was just born last night, it's time to work on finishing the DecaDynasty!

----------------

Jess has a little boy named Saul, Saul Gamez.

While Lakeshia gives the twins a little brother named Alan.  Not much happens for awhile (and I'm changing my story-telling), so all they do is age when their birthdays come around.

Espresso, isn't she adorable?  She looks a lot like her mother.

Sally definitely takes after the Koffi side of the family.

Saul is another of my favorite toddlers, love the black hair!

Alan takes after the Koffi family too, he looks a lot like his dad!

I keep throwing Frappe into the time-machine, if only to see what he comes back with.  ...also because this is boring for awhile and it amuses me.
Frappe:  Hey!

Child birthdays come again, and Espresso is the first one up.  She likes short hair and has a fondness for the block table.

Sally is next, did I mention she's Disciplined?

Saul

Alan!

I was getting bored again, so Lakeshia joined her husband in time-traveling.  She came back with probably my favorite outfit from the future.  Ever.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (10-12)
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2013, 04:34:44 PM »
Teen birthdays came up soon!

Espresso is lovely, she's probably my favorite heir at this point.

She started working on her SuperMax.  Cause hitting a stove with a hammer is the most effective way to upgrade it.  Of course.

As I said before, Sally takes after the Koffi side of the family.  She's pretty in her own way, at least.

Woodrow does his part for the dynasty and sabotages everything in sight.  Even the computer he uses to write with.

The new outfits continue to arrive, I love the time-machine, and it gets one of them out of my hair for a little while.

Espresso:  *grumblegrumble*

Espresso:  You know, if you're going to break down in our yard, you could at least count toward my skill.

Espresso:  ...you make a habit of spying on us when we're out of our element, don't you?

She's also taken up Alchemy for something to do while the plumbing breaks.  Frappe is usually her guinea pig.

So you're moving huh?
Frappe:  Yeah, Lakeshia got a promotion, but it means we have to move.
How do you feel about it?
Frappe:  I'm just happy I can go around town and not find a thousand of my relatives everywhere I look.
Fair point.  Is everyone coming with you?
Frappe:  Yep, we don't have anything better to do, right?

My game had gotten horrible and laggy and crashed every 10 minutes, if it even took that long.  I'd installed several new expansions since beginning, and it was completely unplayable.  I talked to Metro, and he let me move the family in the middle of Espresso's requirements.  I only kept the honor roll and BlackOps requirements, and completely started over with NPCs, Best Friends, and her collection.  Next up, Appaloosa Plains!

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update (10-12)
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »

The first order of business after settling into their new home in Appaloosa Plains was to adopt a dog, Storm.  They'd need help building up their space rock collection again, and a dog was the perfect help.

Espresso picked up her Alchemy again, since she'd already finished supermaxing Handiness.  She needed something to do.  I'm not going to let her max it though, I might save it for a future generation.

Woodrow's Elder birthday was the first one in the new house.  He was less than thrilled.

And the twins went next.

Espresso is amazing, I'm in love with her, I think.  She immediately joined the Military.

Sally moved out with her brother Alan, and their cousin, Saul.  There were only so many people I could handle at the moment.

This was the result of all of Espresso's dabbling.  I was getting bored with normal Sims and wanted something different.  A handy Witch in the Military?  Sounds good, right?

I think she looks great in her uniforms.  Like I said, I'm pretty much in love with Espresso.

These two kept popping wishes for more babies after the others moved out.  I obliged, but only after the chimes were heard did I remember Lakeshia has Fertility Treatment.  *sigh*

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-14 - Gen 6
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »

Jess was the first one to die in the new town.

She'd had a good life, and she'd done a lot of things.  She'd been the top police officer in Sunset Valley, she was married, she had a son, and she was several steps above the maid she used to be.  Jess went peacefully.

It didn't mean Woodrow was any less devastated though.

Everyone tried looking on the bright side.  Espresso had her required large tombstone for her to move.

Plus it was confirmed, Lakeshia was pregnant again!

I love it when things work out.  I'd originally planned on waiting for Benni Hennessy to become a Young Adult and have her marry Espresso, but Hailey and Espresso immediately fell for each other.  I'm a kind and gentle Watcher (sometimes), so I let them have it.  How could I not?  I also love it when Sims can pick their own identity.  I swear, Espresso has only been attracted to other women, and only women have been attracted to Espresso.  It was meant to be!

It didn't take long for Jess to come back, and she meditated most of the night.

And for Lakeshia to go into labor...

...with triplets.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »
Aw, cuuute triplets! But they make a lot of dirty diapers and you get no sleep when they cry...

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »

Working at home, I see.
Espresso:  Promotions are horrible.  Plus I'm ignoring my parents.
Why? ...oh.

Another baby.  Joy.

A random townie decided to starve to death on the back porch.  None of the family came out to see, even though they'll drop anything if it's a paparazzi dying of old age out front.  No one had invited this woman over, she wasn't a paparazzi, and nothing was keeping her in.  I thought she'd left, actually, until the camera zoomed over to her behind the house.  Apparently dying was easier than going home.  I moved her tombstone to the graveyard, next to the only other normal dead Sim in Appaloosa Plains, who also starved to death.

Espresso gets promotion after promotion thanks to her Workaholic trait.  I love that one for Military sims, it works out so well!
Espresso:  I'm a Top Gun.  No big deal.  *sniff*

Hailey comes over every day and spends the night, she and Espresso are very much in love.

I think they're adorable together.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 6
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »

Woodrow finally died, I don't remember how old he was, but he was certainly getting up there.  I was kind of happy about it though, because it meant Espresso could finally propose to Hailey.  I will point out though, the family had him buried next to his wife.

They just hope they can live up to what Espresso's parents and uncle had.

Really, I know I've said it, but they're adorable together!

Espresso:  No big deal, just got back from space...
She finally finished her career and got her Lifetime Wish knocked out in one swoop!

Amazingly enough, she wanted a Bachelorette party, and she kept getting calls from friends, saying she needed to throw one.  This is the first and probably only time she will ever wear a dress.

I thought it was funny the dancers that came over were women.  Maybe it has something to do with what gender your fiancé is or something.

All of this happened a few days before her Adult birthday, and it finally came!  She was pretty happy.

Another successful move!

Here is Espresso's rock collection, worth $58,501

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 6
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:25 PM »

Since the DecaDynasty requires Espresso to have a child of her own, she and Hailey talked and agreed Kenji was the best choice in the household.

Of course, Kenji wasn't entirely sure he was being used, and asked to just be friends afterwards took their friendship down a little.

Benni and Zac, meanwhile, were hitting it off rather well too.

After Espresso's pregnancy was confirmed, more kids were conceived in the house.

Poor Kenji, he's just around so the girls can use him, it seems.

So yeah, all three women in the house are now pregnant.  Funny how that works out, right?

Espresso being pregnant just makes me laugh.  If left to her own devices, she would have just adopted, this is soooo not her.

Luckily the pregnant didn't take as long as she thought it might.

And so Cappuccino Koffi was born into a rather unusual family.  After this, Espresso took a Young Again potion.  I don't think I can handle her leaving for quite awhile.

anything