Author Topic: The Vampire Survival Game - Chapter Four: Hunting For Blood, Hunting For You.  (Read 3603 times)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
The Vampire Survival Game - Prologue: 98% Turned, 2% Resistance
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
Reserved

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
The Vampire Survival Game - Prologue: 98% Turned, 2% Resistance
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:46:58 PM »
Prologue: 98% Turned, 2% Resistance

There was a lovely, quaint town called Sunset Valley, but before that it was empty. Or was it? It's been said an ancient race known as Vampires sat in the shadows of this earth, as if waiting. Waiting for what you ask? Waiting...for domination. It started with the announcement of vampires existence in 2006, the world was shocked, but at the same time excited. People from around the world came and interviewed the "Vampire Boss", who's name was Gunther Goth. Gunther had lived for 8000years in Sunset Valley; on a castle perched awkwardly atop a hill, over looking the town. He had waited for this moment all his life, the moment humans become familiar of their existence, the moment they become relaxed. That was when he struck. The world died a bit when Gunther bit the president, turning him into a vampire as well. Now 98% of earth is dead, and the last 2% are hiding out in a town called Elmira. Many people have gathered here, some from Riverview, some from Bridgeport, and so on. But our story takes place in the year of 2012, when a young mother struggles to survive while trapped in the grassland between Anne Arbour and Elmire. Will she get to the sanctuary in time? Or will she become a vampire along the way? This is a story about her battle for survival in this vampire ruled world.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: The Vampire Survival Game - Prologue: 98% Turned, 2% Resistance
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 12:05:10 PM »
Chapter One: When It All Changed

Me and my husband Peter had just arrived back from our honeymoon, yes we've just got married too. Our train arrived back home at about 9pm, I can't say for sure. It was really dark, I think I had a feeling of Deja Vu. We were walking past a row of houses when some called out: "Hey you!"
We both shot round and met gaze with Peters best friend, John. "John!" Yelled Peter "You Scared us!"
"Sorry" John Mumbled, "But hey, I've found something cool over at my place, want to come round?"
Peter glanced at me, as if asking for permission. I sighed and said "Yes, I guess so. Just be back by 11."
"Thanks Honey."
I shook my head as I walked the opposite direction to Peter, him and John were so close, they had met in high school. I hope they don't get into trouble, although John did seem a bit... "On edge" today. I wonder why? I sweeped the thoughts away and returned home, to our magnificent estate. Yes, I think it's about time to learn a bit out us.
My name is Sasha Jones and I'm 24 years old. I was born in Twinbrook but moved here to Anne Arbour when I was 18. Where I met Peter. Him and I where friends for 4 years before we starting dating. We where dating for nearly a year and half, but then he asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes and we married each other a few months after. As we set off on the plane to our Honeymoon, the President was "killed on TV" but we didn't know that then, we only knew it on the train home. It was quite a shock!
Anyway, here is a picture of me, I know I know. Not my best side. But anyway~

Here is our estate.

And of course, here's Anne Arbour.

The next few days where a bit odd, I felt nauseous and Peter was acting strange, he seemed to have changed and was twitching all the time. I considered taking him to a doctor but he said there was no need. After a few weeks I found out I was pregnant! I was delited and rushed to tell Peter. When I found he looked strange...almost like...a Vampire! He smiled and said: "Let me change you too, It doesn't hurt, honest!" I screamed and rushed out the door.
I raced down the road with Peter right behind me taunting. Why was I wearing High heels!?
Peter seemed to be catching up, I decided to cut away from the main road and into a back street. Bad move. He was right behind me now and I could almost feel his breath on the back of my quivering neck.

Suddenly I felt a hand grip tightly to my shoulder, so tightly I felt it crumbling. I screamed.
"Now, let me change you as well, then we can be together forever." Peter Exclaimed.
"No Peter your confused, please! I begged.
Without hesitating Peter sunk his fangs into my wrist.

To be continued...

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Vampire Survival Game - Chapter One: When It All Changed
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
Oooh interesting I look forward to reading more.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
Very interesting story! I can't wait for more. ;D

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »
Ooo exciting. Your a really great writer.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »
Ooh, another vampire story!! :D Can't wait to read more of this!

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 04:21:38 PM »
Oooh interesting I look forward to reading more.

Rachel
Very interesting story! I can't wait for more. ;D

Me neither  :P
Ooo exciting. Your a really great writer.
Hmmm, I think my "Writing Skill" so to speak is weaker than other people here, but oh well.
Ooh, another vampire story!! :D Can't wait to read more of this!
Yes, I wonder how the story will unfold? I only have a basic structure at the moment so it excites me when there's an update!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:22 AM »
Me neither  :PHmmm, I think my "Writing Skill" so to speak is weaker than other people here, but oh well.Yes, I wonder how the story will unfold? I only have a basic structure at the moment so it excites me when there's an update!
My writing skills are much weaker than a lot of people on the forum, but your story topics are fun to read so I think that takes some writing skill. ;D

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 04:15:35 PM »
Chapter Two: Making My Way To Elmira

Peter's fangs sunk deeper into my wrist as I screamed in pain, I felt the venom enter my bloodline and spiral throughout my body. But then it stopped. Just like that. Peter pulled his fangs out, wiped his mouth and stared at me. "How do you feel?" He asked.
"I don't feel any different then I did before." I proclaimed.
"Wait a second...shouldn't you be super pale and have shining eyes?!"
I thought about it for a second and then immediately set off at light speed down the road.
"Hey! Come back!" He snarled.
I glimpsed behind me and saw Peter gaining on my again. Why did I even try to run? Fool.
However, the tides turned when Peter abruptly fell to the floor, unconscious. I had no idea what had just happened but I thought it best to continue running. Perhaps the vampire plague hadn't made it's way to the next town yet? I was heading for Elmira. It was a few months walk away, but what choice did I have? I began to make my way to salvation. To my Sanctuary.

I had been travelling for so long, perhaps 9 months at the most, my belly was as big as a house, I couldn't say for sure how far I was through my pregnancy but I soon got the answer when I suddenly felt my stomach grumble, was it the hunger pains kicking in again? No. It felt like nothing else, I think...I think I was giving birth!

After 2 hours of laying down puffing, my beautiful babies where born! Yes babies, I had twins, a girl and a boy! I called them Michael & Phoebe. Luckily they were not vampires!

I arrived at Elmira 2 months later, cradling my two babies. It's only entrance is through a thin mountain path which is attached to the mainland. As I approached I saw a giant wall wrapped around the entire island. I approached the enormous gate and a soldier appeared at the top, holding a gun. "Hault! Who goes there? Be you Vampire or Human?" He said.
"I..I'm human, I seek refuge, I have no where else to go." I stuttered.
"Okay, you may pass." He answered.
The doors slowly began to open, with a rather loud creek. I gazed into the fortress which would be my home. Elmira was known as the "Interpenetratable Fortress", but couldn't vampires do anything? Wouldn't they easily be able to take over Elmira? But why hadn't they done it yet? Questions... questions...
Pushing those thoughts out of my head I stepped inside only to be greeted by a elderly woman, where she asked me a few questions.
"Name?"
"Sasha Jones."
"Age?"
"24"
"Household Size?"
"3."
"Skills?"
"Charisma, Logic and Cooking."
"Okay, you will become a teacher, here is your house key and it is number 1825, follow the signs, they'll tell you where to go. Welcome to Elmira."
She smiled and walked away.
Number 1825 hey? How many people where there?!
I guess this'll be my new life, as a teacher. My new home.

To be continued...

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Vampire Survival Game - Making My Way To Elmira
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 06:17:07 PM »
This is really great I am so impressed at how fantastic your writing is.

Rachel

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 09:27:45 PM »
I really like your story! Can't wait for a new update!

My Stories:
  • A Whole Lot Of Hammings

loveSims

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 05:51:44 AM »
Awesome update! Your writing is excellent. Can't wait for more.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 07:51:53 AM »
I loved this last chapter! Did you make those towns?

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 08:18:02 AM »
This is really great I am so impressed at how fantastic your writing is.

Rachel
I really like your story! Can't wait for a new update!

My Stories:
  • A Whole Lot Of Hammings
Awesome update! Your writing is excellent. Can't wait for more.
Stunning chapter!

Thank you all  :D

Nope I got them off a website, can't remember what though  :-X
I loved this last chapter! Did you make those towns?

No, I got them off This website.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 10:11:30 AM »
Chapter Three: Safe At Last

I'm finally safe, and luckily I didn't have to live in one of those run-down caravans like the McLean family! I guess you could say my house is nice, it's a bit small and cheaper then I'm used to, but it has 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, and a open kitchen/lounge area. That's all I need. When outside you are greeted by the scent of traditional plants and an freshly cut lawn. It has a dark green roof, accompanied by a blue/green exterior wall. The parts where windows are, have been made into stone to give it a "Lodge Look".

When looking at this following picture you may see me eating breakfast while my babies are fast asleep. Anyway. To the top left is the Master Bedroom, my room, it is extremely cosy and right next to my babies room. Below that is the main bathroom, which will probably be divided up into a bathroom and study when we have the money. Next to that is the Lounge, with it's comfy green chairs and bright blue rug that all add to the country feel. Over to the side of that is the kitchen which is connected to a small bathroom and spare bedroom.

Enough with the tour, now it's time for the story!

I walked down the road and saw my house, number 1825. It didn't look too bad, well, at least the lawn was cut. I approached the door and stuck in the rusty key the elderly woman gave me. As the door began to open I was greeted with a cool breeze and calm surroundings. I gently placed my babies into the cribs in their room, which turned out to be next to my bedroom. They slept like little angels. I could only hope they could be safe, comfortable and happy here.

As the morning drew to a close I received a phone call from the apparent Mayor of Elmira.
"Hello, I hear your the newest member of our town, Welcome...Sasha Jones!"
"Umm..Hello to you too Mr Mayor."
"No need for formalities Miss Jones, I suggest you get to know your boss, he coincidently lives next door. Bye for now Miss Jones, I hope you enjoy living in our town."
"Bye."
I put the phone down and muttered to myself. Next door?
I slowly began walking outside when a young girl appeared.
"Hello, the Mayor says you need someone to babysit for a while."
"Oh...Yes! Of course! Thank you."
"I'm just doing my job."
She walked inside and stood at the door scratching her head. Did you even know how to look after children?

I knocked on the pure-oak door and was greeted by a man with a green jumper and long yellow hair. He came outside and we began to chat for a while, it was very awkward when a woman stood right by my ear and stared at me! It turns out she doesn't even live here!

As night time approached I heard a loud siren.
"Attention! Attention! Will all residents head back to their homes!"
It was utterly confusing but I decided it would be easily to follow the command, I was missing my babies anyway. When I got home I was greeted by Michaels smiling face, he was so cute. I picked him up and gazed into his eyes.

Life was good. But how long would it stay like this?

To be continued...

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
Re: The Vampire Survival Game - Safe At Last
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:53 AM »
Oh no! I wonder what the sirens mean?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 11:12:41 AM »
Beware the walking dead?! Like your story.

AdnaanA

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
Is she going to become a vampire

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
Fantastic update but just so you know your chapter links just take me to the top of the page and not to specific chapters.

Rachel

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 12:33:23 PM »
I like Anne Arbor; Elvira is a little small. Besides, I grew up in Ann Arbor, so I'm slightly prejudious.
So, I'm interested to see how Elvira palys out for you.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 01:00:10 PM »
Oh no! I wonder what the sirens mean?
What could they mean?  :P
Beware the walking dead?! Like your story.
Thanks
Is she going to become a vampire
I can't say, I'm not one for spoilers~
Fantastic update but just so you know your chapter links just take me to the top of the page and not to specific chapters.

Rachel
Ok I'll try and fix them
I like Anne Arbor; Elvira is a little small. Besides, I grew up in Ann Arbor, so I'm slightly prejudious.
So, I'm interested to see how Elvira palys out for you.
Elvira actually seems bigger!  :)

Edit: Couldn't fix the chapter link so if A mod can, that'd be very nice

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: The Vampire Survival Game - Chapter Three: Safe At Last
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »
Is Elvira bigger? I didn't download that one. Your story is good!

anything