Author Topic: Crossroads - Interactive Reality Show Experience!  (Read 7645 times)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Crossroads - Interactive Reality Show Experience!
« on: June 07, 2012, 01:54:15 PM »
WELCOME - This is an Interactive show! Please vote on our current poll/part take in our current interactive event:
http://poll.fm/3rq2b

RULES:
Each week competitors will part-take in a challenge. The Challenges will vary judging on who will make the challenge - because our three judges have 3 personalities. The Challenges can be:
Elimination Challenges Can basically be anything. They're usually skill or other competitive activity related competitions, with one person coming on top and one person coming the shortest. The person who would loose the challenge would be eliminated, the winner, though, would get an award, such as immunity from elimination or another kind of award
Award Challenges will take place when there is no need for elimination. The competitors will take challenges in singles or groups, with the formation, coming out on top getting the award that will be either pre-decided or decided later.

There will may be a different challenge later in the game...
Contestants are eliminated from the house with elimination challenges, vote offs or the public vote (you vote, via poll) or the combination of all of those.

Additional rules may be set later.

Competitors still in the game:
Kenny
Ela
Jehtro
Quinn
Rebecca
Rooney
Kelly
Clayton

List of episodes
Introducing the Commentators
Meet the Competitors - part 1
Meet the Competitors - part 2
Meet the Competitors - part 3
Tour De House

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome, to the all new reality TV Show extravaganza - coming soon to your TV Program! My name is Brook Hudson, your Super Mega host and this... IS CROSSROADS!

*Applause*

Yes, it's the new, unique and fully interactive, reality show - Crossroads! It will feature Glamour, joy, happiness, tears, aggression and sheer brutality. 8 competitors will enter, hoping for their shot at the stars and above, but in the end, only one can leave with
ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS!

*Applause*

Our contestants have been chosen and it's only a matter of time now... Who wants it the most? Who will be willing to push themselves to their limit and beyond to leave with the money. What strategy will they take? We'll find out this fall, as the house they will be locked in - we call it The Crossroad - is being built.

But in the time they will be locked inside, fighting for survival via voting, fighting, quizzing or any other kind of elimination concepts you might think of, they will have to be evaluated at all times. Ladies and gentlemen... I will now give you a slight hint of our celebrity judges & commentators who will be joining me every week from the start 'till the end in this studio. Of course, if you haven't been living under a rock in the last decade, you won't have any trouble finding out their names... They ARE the most iconic things in pop culture in the sim world...

Can you guess their occupations?

Well, by the looks of it, all can I say is, this is going to be a FAB season! Who will be our competitors? Where will they live and what will they have to do to survive in The Crossroad? All that and more, coming this fall, to your TV screen!

Until then... BYEEE!

Authors note: What I am looking to create here is an entirely new concept of a 'Big Brother' project. I created 8 different characters that will enter the house. The eliminating will either go by how popular a member is, how skilled they are, or what do you think of them... It's basically a project with a story progression, as I created all the characters and will be playing the game. This can go far beyond only 8 sims if it picks up. But the main idea is YOU interacting in the story in various ways! Official rules are TBA. The story starts when I finish with schoolwork and will be able to build a house for them :D
Feel free to leave a comment with ideas, suggestions etc.

Ketalar

Re: The Crossroads - Teaser
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
I can reply in one single sentence. That sounds really great!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Preshow - Introduction
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 05:14:52 PM »
Introducing the Commentators

Welcome back to The Crossroads - Preshow, your fully interactive reality show experience! Last time we tuned in, we announced that we will introduce our 3 celebrity commentators and critics that will be joining me in the studio week in and week out! So, without further'a do, let's take a sneak peak at the first member of our crossroad family!

MEET MARVIN Q
Woohoo, potions and nectar - that is the moto of Rock n' Roll and this sim has it all - Everything about him SCREAMS Rock n roll. His hairstyle, clothing, thinking - everything. Rock might even be flowing through his veins. He's Bridgeport's hottest rock star, frontman and lead guitarist of his band Mirror of Alias, an acclaimed actor and a fashion icon. He is Marvin Q.

TRAITS:
Good Sense of Humor
Charismatic
Virtuoso
Star Quality
Vehicle Enthusiast

LTW: Rockstar

Brook: Please welcome, Marvin Q!

*Applause*

Brook: Marvin, welocme!
Marvin: Cheers!

Brook: Marvin, we introduced you as the Ayatollah of rock and rolla, can you tell us a bit more about yourself?
Marvin: There is not much to say, really... I play the lead guitar part and sing for Mirror of Alias and am also doing a side project called Pearl Idols at the moment... The band Mirror of Alias has been a trending musical staple in the sim world since what - 2003? And that's about it. *smiles* I live a pretty rockstar life really...
Brook: That sounds great. And what do you think you will be able to bring to the commentating table?
Marvin: Well, our winner will become a pop icon to say the least, so I think I have the know-how about everything in right now... I think I can come up with some pretty rad challenges if I want to too! *winks*
Brook: Sounds awesome! Now, let's see who will be joining us in the studio!
Marvin: Let's!

It's Nikki Rain!
In the world of glamour and constant trend changes, there has been one girl to rule them all. From fashion shows to art projects, it was her who stood out. As the designer for some of the biggest fashion companies, her creations have appeared on front pages of magazines like NOW and IMAGE, when, in her artistic counterpart she has achieved success in having her biggest masterpiece - A Squared World - showed in the National gallery of Champs les sims - France. She is a multi-tasker and a multi successor - It's Nikki Rain!

TRAITS:
Animal Lover
Artistic
Good
Neurotic
Vegetarian

LTW:Fashion Phenomenon

Brook: Please welcome, Nikki Rain!

*Applause*

Nikki: Greetings and Salutations to you all behind the TV screens! I am NIKKI RAIN, fashio-
Brook: We've already told them that! Have a seat, will you? *Smiles*
Nikki: Very Well...

Nikki: Hey, Marvin!
Marvin: Sup, Nikki?
Brook: Oh, you guys know each other personally from before?
Nikki: Actually, Marvin dated my collage roommate a while back, when he wasn't such a big time rock star...
Marvin: Yeah, You'd have to see what Nikki had done with their dorm... That place was an Artsy-Fartsy mess!
Nikki: Thank you, that was so very kind... *rough look*
Marvin: I meant it in a good way...

Brook: Well, what a nice occasion that is! But let's get back to Nikki for a bit now... Nikki, being an icon in the world of creation, do you think your word might count the most in the show?
Nikki: Well, for me, any reality show is based on creativity and imagination. You need to be creative to forge a plan for the win. And MY challenges will put the competitors to the test for sure!
Brook: You know, that is really true, creativity is essential... Can you give us an example?
Nikki: Well, It's not just about skill or socialization, you know... It's really about combining the two and adding the third - most important element - imagination. Originality is what gets you to the top of household week in and week out, avoiding elimination. I can find a way to combine all of those elements together in one big challenge.
Brook: That sounds AMAZING, Nikki... Well, We have our fashionista and our big bad rockstar... Who's last, but not least on our list of celebrity critics and game forgers? Let's find out!

Trevor Angelo is The Name
Angelo? -Here! The 4 time champions league winner, Captain of The Bridgeport Blingers Football Club, pop icon and current record holder for most goals scored in a single season is arguably the biggest sports icon around. The poster boy of HEALTH&FITNESS magazine is hoping to bring a fresh approach to the reality show that the world has not seen before - without committing any fouls. Now, let the whistle blow, and let the dogs out on the playing field - with TREVOR ANGELO in charge!

TRAITS:
Athletic
Disciplined
Good Sense of Humor
Loves the Outdoors
Schmoozer

LTW:Become a Superstar Athlete

Ladies and Gentlemen, please, give a warm round of applause to TREVOR ANGELO!

*Applause*

Trevor: What's going on  WORLLD!

*Applause*

Brook: Trevor, Welcome to The Crossroads!
Trevor: Well, thank you very much, Brook! And hello to you too, Marvin, Nikki!
Nikki: Good day, Trevor!
Marvin: Trevor Angelo, It's an honor! *Shakes his hand*
Trevor: The pleasure is all mine! And please, call me Trevor, we're all friends here, ain't that right, Mrs. Hudson *Laughs*
Brook: That's the spirit, Trevor - loosen the tension a bit! Now Trevor, You are the biggest sports Icon we could find for our show - with a reason of course! Can you explain more to our fans, please?
Trevor: Sure Thing... You see,  Crossroads won't be just your everyday Reality television show where members of the house and the viewers are the only ones who decide about the competitor's fates. The producers wanted to create a TV show where really the most deserving competitor will win. So the winner won't be just based on his popularity, but also his skill. That's where I come in - being a master of athleticism, I was assigned to create challenging projects that will really showcase their real talents... It gives an extra factor to the show in my opinion!

Brook: And that is the truth! And that were also the ending words to tonight's show. Ladies and gentlemen, this pre-show will end with an announcement of a poll. Please, vote on which one of our 3 commentators has left the biggest mark on you? Who do you like the most? The winner of the poll will be the first one to put together a challenge for the competitors, that we meet on the next pre-show... Untill then - Goodbye and Best Regards!

EDIT: Just found out that polls are not allowed on the forum for stories, so please, vote here =) http://poll.fm/3r0bo

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 07:39:46 PM »
@Widonja:

Would you please reduce the font size in your headings?  It's ok for them to be a bit larger than the standard font, but not too much.  14pt is as large as it needs to be, then 12pt for the regular text.  Bold and italics are also fine.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 08:00:14 PM »
Done. Will try to keep it in mind :)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »
This looks like it could be interesting. Looking forward to more. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 01:37:28 AM »
love it so far!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 02:48:13 AM »
I love it! I'll definitely be reading.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 09:11:54 AM »
Thank you for all the support guys! The poll will be open until the next (and final!) preshow is posted - where I will introduce the competitors. I just need some time to build the house - as I am not high on ideas right now :D

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »
This is so interesting! I love the fact that we can interact!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 04:25:28 PM »
Yes you can! And don't be afraid to share your opinion via comments also! You can freely post  for who you voted, or not... It can serve as a chat room for a reality show - interact all you want!

Note: Building of the house is going well. I have already layed down the bases and am moving on to furnishing...

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »
Yes you can! And don't be afraid to share your opinion via comments also! You can freely post  for who you voted, or not... It can serve as a chat room for a reality show - interact all you want!

Note: Building of the house is going well. I have already layed down the bases and am moving on to furnishing...
This is so cool! I am excited to see how it kicks off.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 08:07:41 PM »
I'll be following this story, i like how it's interactive.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
Meet the Contestants!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »
Meet the Contestants! (part one - Kenny, Ela)

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to The Crossroads preshow, where we learn what will be going on in the hottest reality show this summer. My name is Brook Hudson and joining me in the studio are my 3 amazing co-hosts and commentators;
Famous Rock star, fashion model and playboy - please welcome - MARVIN Q!
*Applause, Marvin greets brook and takes his seat*
Next, A Girl who just continues to impress. The always extravagant and controversial - NIKKI RAIN!
*Applause, Nikki jumps on the stage and waves to the crowd, shakes Brooks hand and takes the seat*
And last, but not least - international sporting sensation - TREVOR ANGELO!
*Applause, Trevor runs up in a sporty fashion and greets Brook, then sits on his normal place.

Trevor: I can just smell it! Excitement is in the air!
Marvin: Sure thing, Trevor. The atmosphere is just so freaking good with people this loud!
*Applause*
Brook: That's right, and the audience has every right to be excited, as tonight is the night when we reveal our 8 competitors who have been chosen for a shot at glory! Nikki, what are your thoughts?
Nikki: I am dying to see the people! Over 35 thousand sims have auditioned for an entry in the Crossroad house, but the eight that have been handpicked by the staff have to be some kinds of people you don't just see walking on the street! Come on, bring them out! We're burning daylight!
Brook: You're right on that one. With out further to do, let's see our first competitor...

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen... please, put your hands together for Doctor Kenny Bo!
Kenny Bo

TRAITS:
Bookworm
Disciplined
Genius
Handy
Perfectionist

LTW: The Tinkerer
*Applause*
Brook: Please welcome to the studio - Kenny Bo!
*Kenny walks on the stage, shakes all of the host's hands and sits down on the sofa*

Kenny: Thank you for your warm welcome.
Brook: Again, Kenny, welcome from my side as well. So tell us, Kenny, where are you from?
Kenny: I hail from a small family in Twinbrook, but my Grandmother was from Al Simhara.
Brook: I see... And what do you like to do in your free time?
Kenny: Well, I do not have a lot of free time, but when it is found, I usually focus on reading a good book, or perhaps part-taking in a debate with my companions.
Marvin: Kenny, you seem like a very intelligent guy - you were even introduced as Doctor. Could you tell us more about that?

Kenny: Certainly. I currently hold a PHD in quantum physics, technology and medicine. I am also going to the university of Political Science at the moment.
Trevor: Wow, that's quite a feed! Wait, how old are you again?
Kenny: I'm 33 years old.
Marvin: I'm not falling for that, Kenny *Laughs*
Kenny: Pardon?
Marvin: *Giggle* You could have NOT POSSIBLY achieved all that in a 33 year life...
Brook: It is true, Marvin! Kenny has turned 33 years old this February!
Marvin:...

Nikki: Well, Kenny, I have to ask you this. With all those smarts you have, the last thing you need is to join the Crossroad to earn money... Why are you here for, really?
Kenny: Well, it's all a big social experiment, really - you see, people who enter shows like this usually end up making themselves look like fools on national television and embarrass not only them and their family, but the entire country. I am here to stop this nonsense and build a greater tomorrow for the youth who will be watching this show - making sure that they don't idolize complete rednecks and eliminating them in the process...
Marvin: That was... uhm... nice? *smiles*
Brook: Well, thank you Kenny and see you on the show!
Kenny: Thank you.

*Applause, Kenny leaves*
Brook: Well, guys, what do you think?

Marvin: What do I think? I think that everybody in the house should watch their sorry behinds, because this guy is going to wipe the floor with all of them!
Brook: A bit harsh, we only know the first contestant...
Trevor: Marvin's right. The guy is a freaking genius, he's obviously in pretty good shape and he looks pretty sociable...
Nikki: Not so high on the sociable my self, Trevor...
Trevor: Well, yeah, but he has the abilities of defeating virtually everybody and anybody in the house...
Brook: Well, let's see who will be the first to stand in his way!

Announcer:
Ladies and Gentlemen... Give a warm round of applause to Ela Waage!

Ela Waage

TRAITS:
Artistic
Athletic
Childish
Friendly
Great Kisser

LTW:Renaissance Sim

*Ela comes to the stage, smiles to the public and greets the hosts*
Brook: Welcome Ela!
Ela: aaaa! Hii! How are you? I'm great, I'm awesome! I'M ON TV!!!
Trevor: Haha, yes you are, Ela - how does it feel?
Ela: It feels awesomee! Hi Marvin, Hi Nikki, Hi Trevor, Hi Brook!

Brook: *Laughs* Calm down, Ela!
Nikki: Let the girl have a little fun! You were surely really nervous when you were on TV for the first time too!
Brook: True, True...
Ela: Ok, I'm ready!

Nikki: So, tell us more about yourself, Ela...
Ela: Not much to say, really... just a normal girl next door - still a teenager by heart *smiles*, what else, ooh - I love drawing and playing videogames, and sculpting, and hanging out with friends, and, and...
Marvin: Breathe, Ela, Breathe!
Ela: *Laughs* Yes and... that's about it... haha
Trevor: Well, what do you think you will bring to the house?

Ela: Well, can't say really, but I get along with everybody, so I don't see how anything could be negative... Sure I'm in it for the cash, but I'm also here to have a great time, WOO!!!
Marvin: That's great to hear! And how are you entering the house? Who are you leaving home?
Ela: Well, my parents and my little bro will be watching me...
Marvin: So you're not in a relationship?
Ela: Nope! What, you interested? *Laughs*
Marvin: *Laughs* I was more thinking on the basis if anything could happen in the house? *raises eyebrow*
Ela: Well, I wouldn't bet on it... but I won't jinx anything, haha!

Brook: Well, thanks for this energetic interview, Ela!
Ela: No Prob, and - see you in the house!
*Applause - Ela leaves*
Trevor: Such energy! She will certainly bring some dynamic to the house!
Marvin: It's great - it won't be just sitting around like some reality shows have. She's a piece of work!
Nikki: Yeah - cute and awesome work! The girl's great!

Brook: We will continue the conversation when we return, but that doesn't mean that your Crossroad experience ends here. Join our chatroom below and tell us all about what you think! We'll be back!

Author's note: It's 4 am, I've built the house and written this 2 introductions. Will continue tomorrow. So... Sleepy...

loveSims

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 08:51:16 AM »
Awesome idea! I like Ela she is so full of life. Can't wait to meet the rest of the contestants and see the house. :D