Author Topic: Showtime is asking me for a registeration key. But my game is registered.  (Read 1565 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I'm doing an uninstall/reinstall, to my TS3 game, and I noticed that none of the games, but Showtime, is asking me for a registration key, even though I have it registered on the official TS3 website. Is this a new thing, or is it because I have the KP Collector's Edition? I have them both registered, with the code. My copy is digital, but I purchased it at Amazon, just like I did with Ambitions. But I never was asked for a key, to install Ambitions. So is this a new thing, or did I not officially register my copy?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
You did everything right as this seems to be a new thing.  I had the same thing happen when I got Showtime finally installed.  Just re enter the registration key and everything should work just fine.  If not, it may end up being a customer service call. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Thanks, Rica. I did copy the register keys off my Origin games, but I'm wondering why they're doing it now. If it's a piracy thing, I understand completely, but it's still a little odd that I wasn't asked for my other EP's/SP's.

anything