Author Topic: From Riches to Rags - Update 6/29/12  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
From Riches to Rags - Update 6/29/12
« on: June 08, 2012, 10:10:07 AM »
Riches to Rags: Chapter One

This is me, Tricia Tinsdale.

I guess the only way to start is at the beginning, but I will try to make a long story short.  I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so to speak.  I admit it, I am spoiled rotten to the core.  I never had to lift a finger to do a thing or fix a meal or even buy my own clothes.  My parents sent me to boarding school when I was 12 and I hated it.  I didn't make friends very well, but I didn't really care.  The only thing I really missed was my horse Fiona.  My parents got her for me when I was barely old enough to walk.  I loved talking to her and going for long rides and she never judged me or talked back to me.  She knew my deepest and darkest secrets.

I ran away from boarding school on my 18th birthday destined to see the world with my horse, but things didn't go quite as planned.  The school called my parents and they were waiting for me when I snuck home to get Fiona.  Well, I didn't expect what they had in mind.  They were kicking me out of my own home, imagine that.  They gave me just enough money for a small house in Apalloosa Plains with a place for Fiona.  They said I was cut off from any money and the finer things in life and that I had to learn to make it on my own.  I had to care for Fiona and do everything for myself.  Excuse me, do I look like I can do that.  What if I broke a nail or got dirty, hmm and out the door they sent me, with nothing but a beat up truck and my horse.  So, that is the beginning of my story and I am not amused.

So this is my house, so now what.  I don't know how to cook or clean or anything.  My parents wouldn't even let me take my maid, the nerve.

I got Fiona settled and I paced the floor until early morning.  I didn't know what to do and I was hungry and tired.  I fell asleep on the couch and woke and realized I had to spread Fiona's hay.  I didn't even know how to do that, I am pathetic.  Well, lets see if I can figure out how to do this.  I went to the little barn and found something with spikes on the end, hmm, wonder if this is what I use.

Guess that worked.  So now I had to figure out what I was going to do.  Fiona was a good horse, but not as young as she use to be, but I bet she had some races left in her.  She came from a long line of show and race horses, so I did manage to find an Equistrian Center, but I was too tired to check it out.  Well, I might as well make the best of it, but right now, all I want to do is sleep.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 10:35:58 AM »
I actually did a little happy dance when I saw that you had started a story Salty,my two year old joined in he looked cute I looked like an idiot. Tricia has beautiful eyes.

I am looking forward to seeing how things develope.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 10:38:55 AM »
Thanks, not sure exactly where this story is going yet, lol.  I haven't really played alot lately, so maybe doing a story will get me back into the sims again. :)

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:20:17 AM »
It looks good so far. Some of the screenshots are pretty nice too.

loveSims

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »
I would have joined Rachel in the dance, but I might break someting lol! Your founder are beautiful and I don't think that pretty nails will last long. Can't wait for more. ;D

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 03:51:35 PM »
What an interesting start to your story!

I have a feeling your heroine is going to have some very interesting adventures.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 12:30:32 AM »
Chapter 2

I finally fell asleep and when I woke up, I did a mental check on my whole existence.  Lets see, no job, no money, no clothes, no friends, no maid, no jewelry, should I continue.  My  little house was ok, but I miss my facials, my manicures, so on and so forth and yes, I am feeling sorry for myself.  I am angry at my parents for doing this to me or did I do it to myself.  Well, at least I hadn't broken a nail yet.

After a few weeks of doing too much thinking, I realized Fiona was getting restless.

I had someone to think about besides me, so I set out to do some exploring, but what is that smell, eww, that is awful.  I finally found the culprit, I guess your suppose to clean the toilet every once in a while, how disgusting.  Ok, this brush looking thing looks like it could do the job.

Well that was not the highlight of my day, oh well, ya learn something new everyday.

I saddled up Fiona and we went exploring and found the training grounds and I could feel Fiona's muscles twitch, she was so excited.

I forgot how much fun it was to ride and where in the world did Fiona learn to jump like that, wow, what a rush.  I decided to let her rest and I went over to where some people were hanging out.  As I was getting off of Fiona, my foot got tangled in the stirrup and down I went, how humiliating, sheesh.

I looked around to see if anyone saw me and figured it was safe to walk over to those people.  A man started talking to me and I thought, does he not know there are holes in his shirt.  I guess I was rude and one thing led to another and well, I didn't make a very good first impression, I suppose.

He started it.  It was getting close to 5pm and I really wanted to enter Fiona in a race, so we headed over to the center and luckily, I was not too late.

I can't believe it, we won and I was so happy and I could tell Fiona was too.  Now I had a little cash and a nice trophy. 

Yippeee!!!

Fiona and I went home, feeling a little better than before.  I brushed her before we retired for the night, feeling very pleased with myself, for once in my little pathetic life.  I have to get past this anger inside and try and make the most of it, but it is not easy.  This wall I had built around myself is going to be hard to break down.

Sometimes you just have to let go, but not now, I am still hurt and angry and I guess I will just go eat some icecream and go to bed.

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 3
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 09:06:20 AM »
Chapter 3

I woke up kinda slow, my whole body seemed to be screaming at me.  I guess I was more out of shape than I thought.  I laid in bed daydreaming for a while and realized I smelled yet another smell.  I guess your suppose to actually take the garbage out and put it in that round thing outside, *sigh*.

Well, that chore is out of the way.  I wonder if there are any single guys here in this country town.  One of these days, I suppose, I should check out the hangouts, but I was really not interested in relationships right now and especially not some country bumpkin.  I know, I guess I am a picky person, but I am still adjusting to this way of life.  I did find a salon and as soon as Fiona wins a couple of more races, I am getting a makeover and buying a new outfit.  I think I am wearing holes in this one and I don't think it can take too many more handwashes.

The doorbell jolted me out of my thoughts and a man that I had met when I first got here was standing at my door.  I can't even remember his name, good grief.  We started talking and he seemed to be getting closer to me. 

It felt strange to have some almost stranger that close and of course I let him have it.  What is my problem.

If this keeps up, I will be known as the grump.  Well, that didn't go well either and he ran away and I don't really blame him.

He was probably a physco anyway.  I grabbed the newspaper and read to see what was happening.  Someone moved in, someone moved out and wait, what was this.  Our win was in the paper, that was so cool.  I clipped the article out and put it in my dresser.  No one would believe me back home unless I had proof.  Then I read how a small child had drown, how sad was that.  I hadn't seen many children in town and I can only imagine how their parents must be feeling.

I had to get out of this house for a while so Fiona and I took a ride.  I found this little park by the water.  It was so calm and peaceful and there was a boat in the distance.  How I wished I was on that boat, far away with my thoughts.

Then I had a strange feeling someone was watching me...

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

loveSims

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 09:41:18 AM »
I wonder who is watching her? Can't wait for more. I love your pictures. :)

Offline MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:37 AM »
This looks intriguing. Will Trish find someone who loves horses as much as she does?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 04:18:10 PM »
I wonder who is watching her? I have a guess: The ICE CREAM MAN *Dun Dun Dunnnnnn*

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »
I wonder who is watching her? I have a guess: The ICE CREAM MAN *Dun Dun Dunnnnnn*
Yeah, I second that, the ice cream man is stalker like, he sits outside your window at two and the morning and plays his ice cream song, he is so up to something,   :o

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 4 "The Stranger"
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 12:16:18 PM »
Chapter 4 - "The Stranger"

My name is Dylan Michaels and first, let me get one thing straight, I am not a stalker.  Just wanted to clear that up.

For you to know what is going on, I have to tell you my story.  First, I have known Tricia since before boarding school, well, she doesn't know me, but I am hoping that will change, unless she has me arrested for watching her.  Never mind that, back to my story.  Just before I went to boarding school, I met Mr. Tinsdale, Tricia's father.  We chatted for a while and he made me an offer, to keep an eye on his daughter.  Little did he know, I already adored her, but I was way out of her league.  I was raised in a modest household and saved most of the money myself for boarding school.  I cared for other peoples animals when they were away and planned on being a vet someday.  Anyway, Mr.  Tinsdale told me that Tricia should never know about me and for me not to approach her, ever or I would regret it.  That sounded like a threat to me. 

After we were in boarding school for a while, I learned that Tricia was headstrong and didn't make friends easily.  Alot of the students thought she was snooty and that she was better than everyone else.  I also knew, she had never done anything on her own and always had servants to do everything for her.  Right before we were to graduate, I learned that Tricia had run off.  Mr. Tinsdale called me and said that Tricia had moved out of town and all she had with her was the clothes on her back and her horse.  (I didn't know though, he had kicked her out)  He wanted me to find her and report back to him what she was up to and he also knew where she was.  He would pay me of course, but I am not sure I want any part of it.  I did however, move to Apaloosa Plains, but not on his conditions, more on my conditions.  She was the woman I was going to marry some day, she just didn't know it yet. 

I found a modest little house, with enough room for myself and my horse, Jersey.  A man had given me Jersey, when he moved out of town and couldn't take him with him.

I love horses, but I have really never ridden one, so this should be interesting.  I wasn't sure how I was going to find Tricia, but I knew I had to be careful and approach her when the time was right.   I was doing some exploring and found this little out of the way park, when luck would have it, I saw her staring out in the water at a boat.  She was on her horse and she was breathtaking, long hair, gorgeous eyes, I could go on, but I think she saw me, gosh, I hope not.  It is not time yet and I don't want to ruin things.

A few days passed and I thought I would lay low for a while.  I still didn't know where she lived yet, but that would be soon enough.  I decided it was time to take Jersey for a ride and wound up at the training grounds.  Well, guess who was there.

I got closer and sat at the table behind her, this was getting too close to soon.

My phone kept ringing and ringing, somehow I knew who it was and I didn't want Tricia to become suspicious.  I finally answered it and my hunch was right, it was Mr. Tinsdale.  I told him I hadn't found her yet and I didn't think I wanted to continue to help him anymore.  That didn't go over very well.  Oops, she saw me, now what. 

I thought she was walking towards me, but she kept on walking, which was a good thing, because I was still arguing with her father, which was not a good thing.

After that, she got in her truck and left.  I know one thing, she is still as gorgeous as ever and my palms are soaking wet.  What am to do.

After she was gone, I noticed Jersey had made a friend.  A really pretty white horse.  I noticed a woman walking over to me and I thought she was going to hit me, but she started talking to me and I found out her name was Honey and the white horse was Skadaddle.

Honey told me she saw me watching a certain young lady.  I felt really embarrassed, but Honey knew her.  Hmm, not sure if this was going to work out.  I told her I thought I knew her from my hometown, but realized it might not have been her.  I didn't like lying, but I don't want my plans ruined right now.  I had to be very careful from now on.  We chatted for a while and I told her I needed to get home.  I called Jersey and saddled him up.  I was still a newbie about horses and somehow, I knew this wasn't right.  Good grief, another one of those dumb moments.

It was getting dark, but on the way home, I passed this house and the truck looked awfully familiar.  I couldn't believe it, I had found Tricia's house by accident and it was not too far from my house.  Not sure if this is good or bad.

I had to think about this for a bit and I wondered what I was going to do.  I had to meet Tricia, before she had me committed or something.  I arrived home and put Jersey in his pen and decided to read the paper before bed.  I read that Tricia had won a couple of races and then it hit me.  So far, we had one thing in common, horses. 

Wonder if that would work to my advantage?  Only time will tell.....

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »
Well I guess its not the ice cream man. Great update. I wonder how things will work out. Quick question: How did your Sims get blue nails?

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »
Well I guess its not the ice cream man. Great update. I wonder how things will work out. Quick question: How did your Sims get blue nails?
Oh, not the ice cream man  :'(. I just hope she doesn't call the police on the 'not a stalker' follower Dylan.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 5 "The Meeting"
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
Chapter 5 - "The Meeting"

One morning I decided to go to the training park to let Fiona let loose a little.  They had a great jumping course and she was really getting good at it.  I was in the kitchen when I saw a man ride by on a beautiful black horse.  I had not seen him before, but he still looked familiar for some strange reason.

I shook it off and Fiona and I were off for the day.  It was beautiful weather and nice and warm.  When we got to the training course, I saw the same man that rode by the house.  I had to laugh, because his horse did not want to jump the bars, so I gathered they had not done it alot.

After about the fifth time, looked like his horse had had enough and put him on the ground.  Again, I had to laugh to myself.

The look on his face was priceless, like he was scared to death.  I guess the show woman in me decided to show off a little.

After a couple of times around the track, Fiona was getting thirsty, so I decided to let her get a drink and besides, I wanted to find out who this man was, plus, he was handsome, which is a plus in my book, but, he could also be dumber than a box of rocks.  Won't know until I find out.

As I was getting closer, I realized just how good looking he was.  Not too often ANY man has an effect on me, but this one was already.  I introduced myself and found out his name was Dylan.  His horse's name was Jersey and I told him he was gorgeous.

After chatting awhile, looked like we were not the only ones getting to know each other.  Fiona and Jersey looked like they were in deep conversation too.

I excused myself and told Dylan we were entering the International Race this evening and left it at that.  Still not sure who this man is and until I get to know him better, it is better to start off slow.  I am terrible at any human relationship, I need to choose my words and actions slowly.

I am so excited.  Fiona and I came in 4th, which is not too bad, but the money was pretty good.  I now had money for a makeover and a new outfit.  The one I am wearing is really starting to wear.  I also found me a formal party dress, just in case, ya know.

As soon as Fiona and got home, my phone rang and it was Dylan.  Well, that was quick.  In a round about way, he ask me out for coffee.  I didn't answer right away and told him I needed to get some sleep, but that we would talk again soon.

The next day, there was a Simfest at the park and Fiona and I went for the fun of it.  It was pretty lame, but fun.

I had found my clothes, now it was time to get my hair and nails done.  I had them trim my hair and get rid of that braid.  Wow, I feel alot better now and hopefully ready for my first date, ever.

Just before bed, Honey called and said she wanted to hang out and asked how the next night sounded.  I told her great and would see her then.  Hmm, wonder what that was about.  Oh well, I couldn't get my mind off of Dylan, but something kept nagging at the back of my brain.  Somehow, somewhere, I felt like I had seen him before and it wasn't here in Apaloosa Plains, but where........

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »
I wonder if she will trip to it???

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 06:12:25 PM »
Chapter 6 - "A little date"

I don't know what possessed me to call her so soon, but I did.  She at least, sort of, agreed to meet me for coffee.  I wonder if she recognized me when she saw me at the training grounds before.  Why am I babbling, because I am an idiot, haha, a babbling idiot.  Get a grip Dylan, your losing it.  Gosh, she is so pretty.  I wonder if she could ever fall for a guy like me.  I am nice, good looking, easy to get along with and I am still talking to myself.  Okay, I need some sleep.  I think I will go to that pier tomorrow with Jersey and just hang out and see if I can clear my head.  "I don't believe Jersey threw me today, what a way to impress someone".  Go to sleep Dylan...

The next afternoon, I set out for that little pier.  It was so peaceful here.

Is that who I think it is, not this soon, not now.  I can't even think, my sweaty are all palms, I mean my palms are all sweaty.

She is coming this way, what do I do, what do I say.  I have never had any problems with women in the past.  What makes her so different.

What, she walked right up to me and gave me flowers.  Ok, what is the catch, is she on to me or does she really like me.

My mouth flew open and I know I must have looked like an idiot.  I wonder what brought this on.

She is flirting with me too.  I guess I need to say something, so my mouth won't attract insects.

We did manage to chat for a while and she was not at all like her dad said she was.  Maybe the country life had changed her or maybe this was a setup.  I threw caution to the wind and ask her to watch the stars and she said yes.

Then she kind of giggled and whispered something in my ear, but I couldn't hear what she said, because my heart was beating out of my chest.

We sat there for a few more minutes and then all of a sudden, she got up and ran off, no warning, no good bye, no nothing.  Did I say something, do something, not do something. 

I just stood there, not sure what to do.  I ended up going home and trying to sort this out, but when your confused, your brain doesn't function well.  After returning home, I put Jersey to bed and took a shower.  Just as I was about to go to bed, I saw the outline of a truck parked in front of the house.  I realized it was Tricia, but a few moments later, she took off.  Well, that was strange.  Maybe her dad was right, maybe she can't make friends.  I will give her a few days and maybe call her or not.  It is going to have to be her call this time.......

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline Spork-tastic

• Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 6 "A little date"
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 07:32:36 PM »
Hmmm... I wonder...

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 6 "A little date"
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »
Chapter 7 - "A Plan in Motion"

What was I thinking when I gave Dylan flowers, where was my head.  I can't get involved with him right now and besides, it hit me, he was the one watching me here at this very pier and I know now, he was at the training grounds that day.  I walked right past him when he was talking on the phone.  My head was so far in the clouds, I didn't even connect anything.  But why is he following me?  What is he up to?  I wonder, hmm.  Could my dad have anything to do with this or know anything about this.

I guess Honey couldn't wait for me to come over there, because she showed up at my house.

We talked for a long time.
Honey, "did you by any chance meet someone lately?"
Me, "well, sort of."
Honey, "what do you mean, sort of?  Either you did or you didn't."
Me, "ok, yes, I did meet a young man."
Honey, "was he good looking, brown sort of wavy hair?"
Me, "yes, that sounds about right, why?"
Honey, "just before we met, you were sitting under the umbrella at the training grounds.  He was there, ya know."
Me, "actually, I just realized that.  Did he say something to you?"
Honey, "I just asked him if he was watching you.  He told me he thought he had known you before, but realized he had been mistaken."
Me, "well, I think he has been following me and watching me for quite sometime.  I am not quite sure why, but I am going to get to the bottom of this."

Honey and I talked for a while longer, mainly about tv shows and food.  I didn't really want to talk about Dylan anymore.  Besides, I had an idea.

Honey said she needed to go and I told her I had a race anyways.  She gave me a hug and told me to be careful.

I went out and got Fiona and headed to the track.  I couldn't believe I saw Dylan and did my best to avoid him, but he reminds me of that toy monkey in a box that always pops out anytime.

Looks like he is scared to death of me or something.  That look was priceless.  Wonder if I had said BOO, if he would have fallen off of his horse.

I won the advanced race and made more money than I ever had.  I was overjoyed, but when I came out, there he was again.  I have got to get out of here.

How creepy.  Ok Tricia, take a deep breath and call your dad.  I know I can't come right out and ask, so I have to come up with something, I know....

"Hi daddy, it is me, Tricia."
"Hi Tricia, what did I do to warrant a phone call?"
"Can't a daughter call her father?"

"I suppose.  How are things going? I have read you are getting quite the reputation riding that horse of yours."
"I am doing very well and Fiona is a wonderful horse."
"Anything new?"
"Well, daddy, now that you mention it.  Not only am I doing well in races, I met a very nice man.  His name is Dylan." *silence*
"Daddy, are you still there?"
"Um, yes dear, um, I am still here."
"Don't you think that is really great news daddy."
"Um, yes I do.  Where did you meet him?  What does he do? Where is he from?"
"I really haven't gotten into asking him all of that yet.  But I am sure I will find out more."

"Well, you be careful, you hear.  Maybe you shouldn't get too involved with anyone right now."
"Why is that daddy?"
"Well, umm, you know, umm, you being by yourself.  You never know who you can trust."  *good grief, your one to talk*
"Ok daddy, if you say so, but everything is just fine.  I have a date with him this weekend, will ask him then all of those questions. Gotta run daddy, bye." *click*

Well, I know something is going on and I intend on finding out, one way or another.  Someone is going to answer to me......

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline 11Snoopy16

• I'm a Simmer and a serious gamer. Don't confuse the two.
  • Townie
    • Non-Confidential Diaries of a Girl Gamer
Re: From Riches to Rags - Chapter 7 "A plan in motion"
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 12:10:14 AM »
I love your story! Your pictures are so good, too! Can't wait for more.  ;D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 12:24:36 AM »
Thanks.  Sometimes doing these stories brings you out of rut from the norm of playing. :)

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

loveSims

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 01:03:11 PM »
I wonder what will happen if she find out who he really is. Awesome updates! ;D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 01:28:03 PM »
Chapter 7 - "Let's Start Over"

Somehow, I had to fix this, but I wasn't sure how to go about doing it.  I was deep in thought when the phone rang and I can give you two guesses who it was.  I was right, it was Tricia's father. 

Tinsdale, "I know your dating Tricia and it had better stop.  Her mother wants her home, back where she belongs and that is what is going to happen."
Me, "I don't think so.  Tricia has made a life for herself and one day, it will include me and lots of babies."
Tinsdale, "We shall see about that.  She knows I hired you to follow her, ya know."
Me, "I never even excepted and I have never wanted any of your money.  I never told you I would do that and when Tricia finds out about your little plan, she will not want to come home."
Tinsdale, "Don't mess with me, you will not win."
Me,"I guess we will find out, won't we old man." *click*

Ok, better work fast.  I know some people wonder why I even bother, but when I am around Tricia, nothing else seems to matter.  I love her and her father is not going to win.

I called and called Tricia, but she wouldn't answer my calls.  I did happen to know where she might be, but it could get ugly.  Tricia was friends with a woman that had a crush on me and I had to tell her I just wanted to be friends, so she might not be to receptive to even let me in her yard.  It was worth a try though. 

I was right, she is here, ok, here goes...

Tricia, wait.  I really need to talk to you, please!!

About that time, my phone rang and I saw Tricia walking away.  I hung up and pleaded with her to talk to me.

Before I could get to Tricia, this woman, I had even forgotten her name, came over and started arguing with me, good grief lady, give me a break.

She said I didn't deserve Tricia or any woman for that matter.  I said, excuse me, your are the pysho here, move!!!

Tricia finally let me explain.

Dylan "I admit, your father did approach me about following you when we went to boarding school, but I was already in love with you, even at the young age we were.  I never told your father I would do it."
Tricia "Then why were watching and following me, if he didn't ask you to"
Dylan "Because I wanted to be with you and I have admired you since we were in grade school, but you never knew I existed or anyone else, for that matter.  Tricia, please look at me, I want us to start over, like none of this has happened.  At least think about it."

I took her hands and I could tell she was actually listening to me.

We looked so deeply into each others eye's, it was almost scary.  I asked her out on a date and start this whole thing over again, fresh and new.  I stroked her cheek and asked her again, to please give me a chance to prove how much I cared for her.

She told me to give her a couple of days to think about it.  That is more than I actually hoped for anyway.  She gave me a hug and we left it at that.

I went home with a different stride in my step than before.  I decided to take Jersey for a ride, but, she was not in her pen........

Read forum rules
Riches to Rags

Offline 11Snoopy16

• I'm a Simmer and a serious gamer. Don't confuse the two.
  • Townie
    • Non-Confidential Diaries of a Girl Gamer
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »
I have an idea where Jersey might have gone... Great update!