Author Topic: Live Venue Stamps?  (Read 2338 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Live Venue Stamps?
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:09:07 PM »
What are they?  How do you get them?  How do you use them?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Live Venue Stamps?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »
When Showtime came out, it introduced the Simport.  The incentive to do Simporting with friends where you share your singers/acrobats/magicians is that if you do it often enough and at certain levels you get 'stamps' in your simport passport book.   To find out what you need to do for this new stuff, go into your game, choose the menu and at the bottom of the list should be Simport.  Just open it up and look at all the tabs to see what's available and it says what is needed.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:18:16 AM »
Thank you, Ricalynn.  I feel like such a newbie with this ST stuff!  So my next question would be how do you Simport if that is what is needed for the stamps?  Just click on something?  And how do you host another performer?  I've had requests both ways but unsure of what to do and not wanting to mess up someone's game has prevented me from trying anything.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:07:58 AM »
Thank you, Ricalynn.  I feel like such a newbie with this ST stuff!  So my next question would be how do you Simport if that is what is needed for the stamps?  Just click on something?  And how do you host another performer?  I've had requests both ways but unsure of what to do and not wanting to mess up someone's game has prevented me from trying anything.

You can access the Simport menu from Options when you're in Live Mode. There's lots of brightly-coloured buttons that will guide you through Sending and Hosting performers. For more detailed help, there's an article on the guide here that will introduce you to Simport. For a blow-by-blow guide with pictures, I'd reccommend the SimsVIP guide, here. I can't wait to see your performers! :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »
Thank you so much, Ausette!  I've got my remodeled SV almost done with my singer in it just waiting to get more folks into her family.  Without the info you sent I would not have known there had to be at least two people in a household!  I think it's going to be a bit complicated if I work with more than one performer so I'll go after my first batch of stamps with one performer, one cook/gardener and one guitar musician.  I think the Starr girls will join Chantal's family!

----------
My No Buy Story