Author Topic: The James Immortal Dynasty  (Read 2988 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
The James Immortal Dynasty
« on: June 09, 2012, 02:06:45 PM »
Chapter 1
Hello everybody and welcome to *turn on big booming announcer's voice* THE JAMES DYNASTY!

Meet our founder Jasper James. He loves the outdoors, is ambitious, angler, green thumb, and something else that doesn't matter! So we're going to head over to Sunset Valley...
J: Stop right there, no that's not happening!
Excuse me little sim boy?
J: No, I'm not going to Sunset Valley. I know what happens there.
What happens there?
J: Stuff I don't want to be apart of. Let's go somewhere else, like, like..
RIVERVIEW IT IS!
J: What?!?

Jazz immediately befriended Billy and had him move in with his artistic-ness and lots of money-ness.
J: Can I pick my wife?
No. You'll pick someone I don't like, Ruby Broke or something.
J: What's wrong with her?
You can do b... scratch that. I can make you do better.

J: This is your idea of better?
Just wait till I give her a makeover I think you'll like her. All she has to do is cook and reproduce.

J: What is this?!?
Is that your favorite word? 'What'? This is the lovely house I built you with your roommate's money.
J: Why is that librarian lady following me?
Her name is Constance Shelley, and she's living with you now as well. I doubt your ability in seducing her, so she'll seduce you in the morning.
J: Not happening!

J: Hey wait who are you?
C: I'm Constance, the lady that moved in with you last night. Remember? Anyway you can call me Connie.
J: Hmm you look different.

What was that about 'not happening', Jazz? Cause it sure looks like its happening.
J: I'm being nice!

Being nice? Just say it Jazz. You love her.

C: I promise to contribute to this dynasty in every way possible, and love you while I'm at it.
J: I promise to love you with all my heart even when you're long gone.

J: Just yesterday I hated you, now I love you.
C: Just yesterday I only wanted your money, now I love you.
J & C: Wait what?!?
Its a match made in heaven folks!

The new couple spent most of their time skilling, and Billy did the same thing at home in the art studio. Connie got a job at the local school, and Jazz joined the Business career. Billy is the family painter and sculptor, Connie is the cook, Jazz does the gardening and fishing.

Burglars are so inconsiderate of sleeping sims.

Hey Jazz come look at this! It's generation 2 in the early stages!
J: What!
C: He says that too much. Honey we're having a nooboo.
A few days later...

C: Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!
J: Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, OH MY SIM GOD!

So it was late at night that we welcomed Garnet James to the family. He's an artistic heavy sleeper, and will be the family sculptor when he grows up. Oh and Jazz, I need you to say one more thing to wrap up the first chapter.
J: What?
.. ;)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
Re: The James Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
Haha, clever ending  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
Wow, you made constance look...well....beautiful! Nice start, I anticipate reading the next chapter!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
Great start and good luck! Love Connie's makeover. :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »
Thanks for all the great comments guys!
Connie's a little like Agnes, really pretty but you would never know until you changed her hideous outfit!
Chapter 2

As we left off last time, a beautiful nooboo just entered the household.

C:Ah goochie goochie goo! Who's the most adorable nooboo ever? You are! Yes you are!
I'm not going to complain or be sick or anything, just because as long as he feels loved I don't care how loved.
Time to see what this kid looks like.

Please have green eyes, please have green eyes, please..
J:What will you do if he doesn't? You can't just replace him.
*Evil grin.* It's still early in the dynasty.
J: *Cringe in fear.*

So he's really cute. Originally he had black hair, but it kind of made him look more like Billy's kid so I changed it. I can't tell much else yet, but I'm pretty sure that's Connie's nose.

Billy doesn't leave the art studio much, and with both of GJ's (acronym for Garnet James, it sounds cute to me  :P) parents working Billy gets to play godfather to the kid.

But I can't get Constance away from him very long.

Billy had his adult birthday.

I immediately gave him his hat back. Oh and he's having a midlife crisis.
His party was really fun! Two people died.

First Rayna Kaminski while everyone was eating cake.

Then Don Lothario as everyone was leaving.
Nothing can make a party better.

Connie aged up to adult two days later. No crisis, thankfully. Billy's been popping wishes to kiss and flirt with about everybody in town and now has the reputation "Exploring His Options". He doesn't do much else.

Jazz holds his baby one more time, because after today everything will be different. 2 major birthdays are happening.

GJ's becoming a child.

I can confirm that's Connie's nose, and her eye shape.

And Jasper's becoming an adult.

Again, no crisis.

The next day he reaches level 10 in his career. He's completed all of his requirements except for supermaxing fishing, he needs 2 more best friends, and 3 more opportunities. He's doing well.

Since they're all doing so well, Jazz can spend some time to get to know his wife better since they're barely friends anymore. Billy's midlife crisis ended and he can get back to befriending Jazz (they're enemies now for some reason) and doing more artistic things.

And Garnet has another birthday! Yeesh what is with this family and birthdays?

He's a teen now. I gave him an artsy rocker look.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 03:25:07 PM »
Happy Birthday x a lot!  I just wanted to say what a great start and it looks like you've got everything under control on your end.   I like GJ's new look. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »
Chapter 3

Constance recently hit the top of her career, now her and Jasper spend a lot more time doing family stuff. Like risking their lives so GJ can drive.

G: You have no faith in me whatsoever do you?
I'm planning on you doing much bigger and much more complicated things in life than driving. Do not talk to me about trust and faith.
G: Are you sure you can't tweak those rules a little bit? I don't like the whole idea.......
It'll be okay.
G:....of dealing with you for all eternity.
C: Could you two not fight right NOW?! Garnet there is a fire hydrant right there and this is a nice car!

He went to prom without a date sadly, got into a few fights, and became his imaginary friend's romantic interest.
G: What's wrong with that?
Well I was really hoping for somebody else. I had a few girls lined up for you, one was named Ari, but she's been a young adult for a while and I want someone close to you in age.
G: Imaginary love is better than no love.

Yes, that grouchy imaginary friend loving kid became prom king. Good for him.
For the past few weeks Connie has been playing with a chemistry table, and it was all to enable this.

They're already so cute together. Her name is Gemma.

I made her brown highlights her main hair color so she could fit into soceity. She's a snob, eco friendly, and some other traits that aren't too bad.  :-\ I'm not good at remembering details.

Billy's the oldest sim in the house, and now he's gonna have grey hair to top it off!
B: I really don't want commentary during such a depressing moment.

B: Oof.
That is horrid get to a mirror and dresser right now so I can fix you up.

There, same old Billy! I tried to replicate his old clothes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 09:58:11 PM »
Great story, I'm in love with GJ's rebellious looks and Gemma is really pretty. Good luck in your dynasty.

Kent ;)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I apologize for not updating everyday, lag has been really bad lately? I don't know why but it takes twice as long to play through a sim day.  ::) Working on that.
Chapter 4

Billy and Connie do pretty much nothing anymore. And now Jasper joins them once in a while.

C: Take that! And this! And THAT! Haha!
B: Your destruction is imminent. Surrender now before this gets messy.
J: NOOO!!

And Gemma has been well received in the family. She's treated just like the rest of them and gets good grades just like GJ.

Who are still going strong. GJ and GJ sitting in a tree..
Garnet: None of your darn bus-i-ness.
Gemma: That's rude Garnet! Just because she's not *real* doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings!

It's Connie's last birthday before her.. y'know, deathday.

I fixed her up the best I could.
In the next few days we had the kids' birthdays.

First GJ.

Then the other GJ.

Garnet James
Traits: Heavy Sleeper, Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, Virtuoso, Good Sense of Humor
LTW: Rock Star
Favorites: the color grey, indie music, and some type of food.

Gemma James (with some new green on the tips of her hair).
Traits: Snob, Eco Friendly, Neurotic, Artistic, and something.
LTW: Vocal Legend
Favorites: the color lilac, kids music, and something.

And the day we've all been waiting for is Jasper's final birthday.

Congrats Jazz! The craziest part is over! Now you just need to catch a few more fishies and we'll be done.

After all the party guests had left, Garnet proposed to Gemma.

And the next day was graduation. I think this is a great shot to show how little Garnet resembles his father. He has his eye and hair color, but the rest is Connie which might be a nice thing after she's gone.

Gemma was crowned most likely to burn down her house and Garnet was a valedictorian.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 02:05:42 PM »
Chapter 5

Today was the wedding of Gemma and Garnet. We had it inside due to some of our guests not liking the sunshine very much.

Montage time!

Everyone was in tears at the sight of these two lovebirds.

Jazz I can see you.
J: Shut.. *sob*.. up! That's my son over there!

A day later, it was time for the family's biggest moment so far.

Jasper James. Immortalized at age 79, week 7 day 7.

Woot woot!

In other words, we had another burglar.

And remember how when Billy had his midlife crisis he had a lot of romances? Well he rekindled one of them and now he's going to be a father!

And he's not the only one.
Garnet: What's that supposed to mean?
Jasper: What?!? Oh my sim god its nooboo time!

Jasper James
LTW: Living In The Lap of Luxury
Career: Business
Supermax: Fishing
LTRs: No Bills Ever, Food Replicator, Stone Hearted
Best Friends: Constance James, Fatima Simovitch, Maximus McDermott, Bob Newbie, Betty Simovitch, Billy Caspian
Properties: Flying V's Coffeehouse (Connie's Coffeehouse), Performance Park (Gemma's Jumping Times Park)
BlackOps: Making Coffee The Executive Way, The Wright Opinion, A Fun Gathering of Suits, Aquarium Fishing, Sealing The Deal, Lobsters In Demand
Museum Pieces: Sculpture and Portrait YA-E

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
Chapter 6

Warning: This update may include lots of pregnant sims and nooboos.
Gemma had a peaceful pregnancy mostly sculpting or painting outside while being serenaded by her husband's sweet tunes.

Garnet: Brrr.. na na na! What, its an electric guitar. These tunes rock! *more guitar noises*.
Last time, Billy's girlfriend Ari was pregnant. Now that she's given birth lets meet the kids.

These are the sons, Kane and Morgan.

And the daughter, Haeju. Who is being held by Ari's vamped up roomate Lydia Pearl.
Yep, triplets. Billy will be visiting often to insure no minds are lost.

And then Gemma gave birth just as she was coming home.

I moved her to where Garnet could witness and find inspiration to write a new song, while still completely ignoring her.

Meet generation 3, Diamond James! Here's to hoping we can get past the generation 3 curse.

Just to show just because they're not having kids doesn't mean they aren't still in love. They're eternally faithful.

Just like with GJ, Connie is a major fan of the new baby. Even my family oriented sims don't keep getting wishes like this!

And Billy almost completely lives at the Moore-Pearl residence. Ari seems to have this glitch where she disappears most of the day and only seems to be home really late at night. So Billy's always babysitting.

Not to make it sound like he hates it there. He loves his kids.

And he's trying to fix his relationship with Ari. When they broke up a long time ago she kind of started hating him, then they got back together, and now they're sort of just friends.

Let's end the update with no birthdays (a little boring, a little relaxing) and a cute pic of Garnet and Diamond.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 09:42:58 PM »
Chapter 7

I'm going to hand most of the spotlight over to the mortals this update, because I think they deserve to be honored especially since two of them will be leaving us soon.
And because nothing is really happening in the family right now. Just skilling, working, etc.

Gemma's a singer, not sure what level but she has steady gigs at all the venues in town.

Exciting for her, not exactly to play but I can't see her doing anything else she's always getting wishes to have gigs and such. She's happy.

Billy has finally found the one, its Ari the mother of his kids.

They could never get married because the house only has room for 2 more sims and that would require leaving two of the kids behind which I think is unfair. So they can be happily engaged.

This is Billy with his son Morgan.

This is his son Kane.

And his daughter Haeju. They all have his hair, Kane has his eye color, and the other two have his eye shape.

Back to the immortals for a minute, Diamond is aging up!

Her father/grandfather's hair, her father's eyes, and I think that's her mother's nose.

Garnet maxed his guitar skill at the party.
And a baby training montage!

Montage end.

When Billy's not with his blood family, he's playing video games with his housemates. Nice clothes Jazz.
J: It's my stupid work uniform. I hate that job. I'm a darn power broker and all they do is laugh at my boxers. *grumble grumble*
Seeing our founder's distress, I let him retire.

J: Yes, I know I just left the building, yes I know I could've done this last night. But yesterday I was playing video games and today I didn't feel like sticking around. I see how you look at me!

C: Hey where's Jasper?
B: I don't know I thought he was retiring but I didn't realize it was such a long process. Want a controller?
C: Sure! You're going down painter boy.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 04:38:16 PM »
Chapter 8
Billy has just returned home from a date with Ari and some time with his kids.
He, being the great person he is, went into the nursery to take care of Diamond while everyone else had other things to do. That was the last thing he ever did.

Why?!?
B: I feel all floaty, why do I feel floaty?
Its your time, Billy.

G: No!
B: Garnet get your father. I need him to be here for this.
G: Daddy!

J: What? Oh no...

B:Goodbye everybody!

B: Haunt you later!

Billy Caspian, died at age 93 on week 9 day 4.
What can I say? Without him, there would be no James dynasty. He spent most of his adulthood painting and sculpting, and rarely left the house. He didn't have a lot of friends, mainly ex romantic interests. I never planned on him being so important, but he was really fun to play. His legacy lives on in his art, and his three kids.

Realizing how fragile the life of a mortal was, Jasper spent more time with his wife. She would be the next to go.

Things quickly went back to normal though.

And then there were birthdays.

First Diamond.

Then Garnet.

And finally Gemma.

Mother and daughter, in their doll forms.

Offline Aredhelrim12

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 09:48:16 PM »
Nice story! Billy is by far my favorite character. If you want to have the CAS pictures to be more centered on the sim then you should go to their clothing, and then click create a style on any piece of clothing and the sim should be in the center. I'll be reading in the future!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 09:53:48 PM »
@Aredhelrim12 thanks for the CAS tip! And thanks for reading!
Chapter 9

Let's start this update off with something exciting, like Gemma having pyrotechnic issues with sing-o-grams.

I was freaking out when I played through this because 1) I had no idea this could happen and 2) she was really far from home and had a 90% chance of dying IF I hadn't been a genius, bought a teleporter and had Garnet save her.

The result wasn't pretty, but she lived. Very close call.

Back home, there was a death happening that I couldn't prevent.

She had been playing video games with her eternally faithful husband, Diamond was somewhere unknown, and Garnet and Gemma was just getting home.

With a beautiful swan dive she left.

Constance James nee Shelley, died at age 99 on week 10 day 6.
She was a mother, wife, best friend, maxed out four skills, and reached the top of the education career before retiring. She was Jasper's one and only love, and she will be forever missed.

Two days later Diamond aged up to teen.

With her newfound teenage freedom, she bagan dating Kane Moore, Billy's son.

They're super close already.
Prom time!

She had a pretty good time with Kane, they shared their first kiss and started going steady.

And Diamond was voted prom queen.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 03:33:11 AM »
Rest in peace, Constance! I just started reading this, you're doing great so far! :)

Offline Aredhelrim12

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 01:40:26 PM »
Judging by the limo picture, I think Diamond and Kane have had the "10-foot rule" enforced on them by Garnet.  ;D

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 04:08:44 PM »
Chapter 10

Teaching your child to drive at night. Very safe choice GJ.

G:Hey she's a smart kid we'll be...
*bump*
G: fine hey what was that?
D: *grumble grumble* Darn animals.
Omg she just hit Fluffy the raccoon!

Jazz decided to get a tattoo. Looking awe-sim there man.

This is Kane's brother Morgan. Diamond is friends with the whole family.

But she only loves one of them.

This is Garnet reaching level 10 of his career. He needs to get a move on with his requirements, only a few days left until the big day and he has lots to do!

This is Kane after he moved into the family. Why did he move in? Well for one there's a vampire in his household and I don't want to lose him, second it is the big day!

First Diamond.

Then her parents.

Diamond James
Traits: artistic, friendly, good, perfectionist, couch potato
Faves: color lime green, songwriter music, spaghetti with veggie sauce
LTW: the Forensics one

Gemma.

Garnet.

As is the tradition Diamond proposed right away. Kane's traits aren't that great, he's mean, but he's also artistic and neat. His favorite color is purple which is just a variation of Gemma's fave lilac and he likes the same music as Diamond.

Graduation day. I have no idea where Jasper is but he's somewhere in the car...
*bump*
or Diamond is a terrible driver and didn't want to wait for the guy with the cane.
D: It doesn't matter he has a death flower.

Since I didn't control Kane while he was in high school, he graduated with merit.

Diamond was a valedictorian and Most Artistic.

I redecorated the wedding room to their tastes.

Kane's sister Haeju is just offscreen to the left, Morgan is on the right by Gemma.
J: Son are you crying?
G: *sob* Don't laugh at me I remember you crying at my wedding, and you have a stone heart!

And Garnet was able to become immortal.

Garnet James
Immortalized at age 73, week 13 day 3.
LTW: Rock Star
Career: Music (Rock Branch)
Supermax: Sculpting
LTRs: Artisan Crafter, Fireproof Homestead, Opportunistic
Best Friends: Jon Lessen, Callie Witt, Jasper James, Gemma James, Diamond James, Aisha Bustamante
Properties: Hogan's Deep Fried Diner (Garnet's Good Eats), Lost Willow Park (Caspian Memorial Park)
BlackOps: Filing The Application, Help The School, An Old Ruse, Broadway Cameo,  Authorized Biography, Save The Herding

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
Congrats on your second immortal!

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
Congrats on the second immortal! Diamond is pretty!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 02:23:39 AM »
Congrats on the second immortal, yey for Garnet! :D

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
Thanks for all the congratulations!!
Chapter 11

As we left off last time, Garnet and Jasper now sit around the house doing nothing along with Gemma. Kane does artistic stuff. And Diamond paints all day.

D: Its so peaceful, I could do this all day.
I'm so happy you think that way, because you're going to be using nothing else but an easel and the moodlet manager until you supermax it. You're not stressing me like your father did.

J: So son, learn to enjoy moments like this..
What are you saying to him?
J: Just telling him to enjoy the weekly outings, because as long as we don't have the stir crazy moodlet you keep us trapped at home in the hot tub or playing video games.

D: My hand's about to fall off, I never want to see a canvas again...
That's great, you supermaxed it. Only took a week *marks off something on checklist* now we can move on to..
D: NO. I decide what's happening next. *pops wish*
Oh I see.

Happy?
D: Yes. Can I leave the house now?
Well since you can't work and you need more friends, I'll think I'll let you.
*from distance* J: HEY what about us?

Completely ingnoring Jasper, I sent Diamond to go check on her brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Morgan's a pirate vampire now.

And Haeju wears her robes for no reason.

D: Oww oww oww what is happening? Where's Kane? Get to the hospit-owwwwwwwww!

Everybody welcome generation 4, Sapphire James!

Hey what are you doing there's work to do!
K: Spending *kiss* time with *kiss* my wife.
Diamond you  have a party to attend chop chop.

I just thought this was funny, I think the maid is pregnant because she did this randomly one day.

Who's the cutie you got there Di?
D: Her name's Bellaboosh, since you know I can't have a second child.

I made a little doggy area in the nursery.

Now, time to get a closer look at generation 4.

Pretty cute. Has her father's eyes, and mouth. But she's still a redhead. And you know what the best part is? She's insane!

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 04:06:30 PM »
Welcome, Sapphire! She's so cute!  :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »
You've got some nice looking Sims, I love green eyes!  Your dynasty is movnig along at a break neck pace!

Good luck making it to the finish line *fingers crossed.*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »
An insane child! Are you ever going to have fun...LOL I had one in my game and really had to keep an eagle eye on her.