Author Topic: The Consignment Shop in General and its Relation to Experience  (Read 161359 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Consignment Shop in General and its Relation to Experience
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »
I'm putting some finishing touches to a mall ( many registres: food,consigment, relic...etc) I wanted Ideas for stores, my request is simple, has anybody made a list of stuff that you can buy from the store? I wish to have decorative Ideas, I know about inventing stuff, Gems, paintings but what else?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2011, 03:57:31 AM »
Books; skill and others. Nectar, the expensive camera, the Simlife goggles. Magic gnomes; all kinds.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2011, 01:54:47 PM »
Ok Thanks :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
Can you sell collectables at the consignment store, does it sell all the stuff a relic store does?

Sportsfan

« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
Can you sell collectables at the consignment store, does it sell all the stuff a relic store does?
No, I'm pretty sure you can't sell gems. You can buy them from the consignment store though.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2011, 06:41:46 PM »
Books; skill and others. Nectar, the expensive camera, the Simlife goggles. Magic gnomes; all kinds.

I think it's worth noting in particular that the Consignment store frequently has copies of skill books not usually available in your home town:  the Martial Arts and Photography books for the first 3 levels of each skill, and I've seen two of the three Nectar making books.  I think the only nectar book I haven't seen at the Consignment store is the one for the middle levels.  Perhaps I've just missed that one.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
I've picked up the 2nd and 3rd for nectar-making but have not seen the first.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #277 on: August 12, 2011, 08:36:10 AM »
Same here. 2nd and 3rd I get all the time, never the first.  ???

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #278 on: August 12, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »
I've picked up the 2nd and 3rd for nectar-making but have not seen the first.

So probably the ones I've seen were levels 2 and 3 as well.  I rarely bother with nectar making, so I really wasn't sure which levels the books were.  I wonder why they decided to include books 2 and 3 but not book 1.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Sportsfan

« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2011, 11:15:30 AM »
So probably the ones I've seen were levels 2 and 3 as well.  I rarely bother with nectar making, so I really wasn't sure which levels the books were.  I wonder why they decided to include books 2 and 3 but not book 1.
They probably want you to have to travel at least once before you can start the skill. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2011, 12:27:34 PM »
What EA doesn't know, I just go into buydebug and buy a nectar maker, than I don't need any of the books.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
What EA doesn't know, I just go into buydebug and buy a nectar maker, than I don't need any of the books.  ;D

Yeah, same here. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline SimPoseyYum

• Occult
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2011, 02:26:23 PM »
They probably want you to have to travel at least once before you can start the skill. That's the only explanation I can think of.
If that were the case, they wouldn't have the Photography or Martial Arts books in the Consignment Store.  Oh, for what it's worth, I'm almost fairly positive I saw the first Nectar book in there.  Once, when I first started with the Consignment Store.  I didn't realize what it was  (I'm a total Consignment Store newbie), so I didn't buy it  :D.  I've never seen it again.

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2012, 09:56:51 PM »
Sorry to revive an old topic, but I haven't been able to find a clear answer anywhere and it made more sense to post here vs starting a new topic...

Do you have to click on the register itself to cancel consignment store items?  I've never been able to cancel items before, but it occurred to me that maybe I only clicked on the clerk when trying to do so, not the register itself. I'd take a look now, but I can't play the game and use other programs at the same time on my laptop without causing serious lag, and well, I'm impatient. :P

Thanks!

Sportsfan

« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2012, 10:51:48 PM »
Yeah I'm pretty sure it has to be the register