Author Topic: Crazy Jenna - A Christian Romance  (Read 852 times)

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Crazy Jenna - A Christian Romance
« on: September 21, 2015, 03:17:51 PM »
Inspired by a true story

Gushing waterfalls provided a breath-taking backdrop to the much-awaited wedding of two of Cornerstone Church's young leaders. A cool breeze carried the sweet scent of lavender, jasmine and rose, as some of the couple's dear friends - skilled musicians - began to play an upbeat reggae tune. The guests were beginning to arrive. The chatter was getting louder. Laughter filled the air. Everyone was family. and the atmosphere was light. Friendly. Full of joy and anticipation.

"You and Jenna, huh?" Max Owens' best friend, Jeremy Smith, had been out of the country for the past three years. He flew in just in time to be Max's best man for the wedding. He still had a lot to know about how Max and Jenna's relationship came to be.

Max shrugged. "When you know, you know."

Jeremy chuckled. "I don't remember you knowing back then."

"She wasn't the woman I was going to marry back then, and I wasn't the man for her either. Now, she is... I am... We are."

"Right on."

Max couldn't remove the smile from his face. There was no doubt in his mind that Jenna was the girl for him. There was still so much he wanted to tell Jeremy, but the ceremony was about to begin.

Max took his place in the entourage, next to Jenna's mother. He was overwhelmed by the flood of emotions coursing through him. The exchange of hugs with his father and mother did little to ease the strange mixture of heightened nervousness and excitement he was feeling.

Max was barely aware of marching across the aisle. He couldn't wait to see her. His pace quickened as he stood at the end of the aisle with bated breath. Everyone seemed to just pass by in slow procession. Their dearest friends and loved ones, celebrating with them, all looked lovely, but he was anticipating only one - the loveliest of them all.

The drums mellowed to a rhythmic tribal beat, before the pianist played a more soulful rendition of Stephen Speaks' Out of my League. When the time came for her to reveal herself in her stunning white dress, Max could've never explained how he felt upon seeing his bride. She was everything he prayed for and more. His eyes began to brim with tears, and he let out a wry chuckle as he wiped them away. She was so beautiful. He used to dream of this day, but growing up, he never once imagined that it would be Jenna standing on the other end of the aisle.

He never thought he would end up marrying Crazy Jenna.

Crazy Jenna.

That's what they used to call her when they were children, and they started calling her that because of Max.

Author's Note: To read the rest of the story, go to brainofivane.com.​

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Crazy Jenna - A Christian Romance
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 06:54:31 AM »
Ooo sounds cool. My phone doesn't want to load it though :'( but I shall Persevere!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline brainofivane

• Townie
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 11:17:00 PM »
Thanks for reading and leaving comments, love! You remain awesome.

This story is complete. You can read Parts 1 to 3 by clicking on these links: Part One | Part Two | Part Three

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 09:10:13 PM »
Adore the beginning, will be reading on!  ;D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 02:33:32 PM »
It's always a pleasure to read your work, 'Vane! And this story was no different! Although, I really do miss TCoC :( but anything you choose to write will be read by me! Guaranteed! <3

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 07:41:48 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @brainofivane - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Miscellaneous Stories