Author Topic: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Twenty-Six - Three of Us  (Read 24258 times)

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Fourteen - Triple the Trouble
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
Chapter 14: Triple the Trouble

Lauren and I have been trying to guess which gender our baby may be.

Of course, we'll be happy with whichever it is, but knowing would make it easier to decide on a name.

Lauren went to the spa because her back started hurting. I got worried, but she says it's normal and not a big deal. Besides, the spa is just one more place for her to explore.

While she was out, Lauren also went to the bookstore and bought books on preparing for a baby. She wanted us both to be as ready as possible, so she asked me to read one. I wasn't really into a pregnancy book, but I read it to make Lauren happy. Besides, it is just a book.

Pregnancy didn't keep Lauren away from the summer festival. Since it was the last day of summer, she wanted to enjoy it while she could. Unfortunately, her favorite activities, skating and soccer, were off-limits, but she did have plenty of fun.

(Lauren won and the other woman threw up.)

To celebrate the final day of summer, Lauren and I set off fireworks. It was a great way to end the season and Lauren said she had the best time.

I found this bluebird at the festival and befriended it. We brought it home and named it Azul.

Lauren went into labor that night! I was so shocked, I freaked out! I didn't know what to do!

We drove to the hospital, where Lauren gave birth to triplets! That was completely unexpected, but we were thrilled nonetheless!

Here's Aquamarina! She loves the cold and the outdoors.

Alexandria came second. She loves the heat and is a genius.

Finally, Alessandro. He's a brave, but absent-minded little one.

By the time we got the triplets home, the first day of fall had already come. Lauren and I think it started off wonderfully.

The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Fifteen - Cakes for Three, Please
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »
Chapter 15: Cakes for Three, Please

Since we hadn't seen the family much since they left, we invited them over to meet the triplets.

Since Lauren is uncomfortable around lots of people, she shied away in our room. But my youngest brothers weren't interested in the babies, so she ended up spending a little time with River.

Ryder was bored out of his mind. I think he was tired of all the fussing.

Even Pierce played with the triplets.

I also played the piano for everyone. Even River and Ryder came in to listen.

It wasn't until after everyone was about to leave that I realized Dad and Roxanna hadn't come. Mom said Roxanna wasn't feeling well, so Dad stayed home to watch her. I guess they'll meet the triplets another time.

Taking care of three babies at a time might be tiring, but Lauren still made time to work on her writing.

I do my best to keep the triplets content until she's done for the day.

Our babies weren't babies for long. Those days passed by fast and before we knew it, it was time to celebrate their birthday!

Alessandro went first.

Then, it was Alexandria's turn.

Finally, Aquamarina went.

And here's what our three little ones look like now! It looks like they get along already.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2013, 11:01:55 PM »
Here is the Gemstone family so far:

Sapphire Gemstone - Gen 1 (Founder)
Traits: Absent-Minded, Eccentric, Vegetarian, Easily Impressed, Handy
Favorites: Latin, Autumn Salad, Blue
LTW: The Tinkerer
Sign: Virgo

Hector Mendoza - Gen 1 (Spouse)
Traits: Great Kisser, Virtuoso, Mooch, Schmoozer, Kleptomaniac
Favorites: Custom, Grilled Cheese, Spice Brown
LTW: Hit Movie Composer
Sign: Aquarius

Garnet Gemstone - Gen 2 (Heir)
Traits: Neurotic, Family-oriented, Proper, Frugal, Friendly
Favorites: Classical, Spaghetti, Yellow
LTW: Renaissance Sim
Sign: Capricorn

Pierce Gemstone - Gen 2 (Spare)
Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Hates the Outdoors, Athletic, Supernatural Skeptic
Favorites: Classical, Vegetarian Fish and Chips, Grey
LTW: N/A
Sign: Aries

Ryder Gemstone - Gen 2 (Spare)
Traits: Loner, Good, Hydrophobic
Favorites: Classical, Mushroom Omelette, Black
Sign: Taurus

River Gemstone - Gen 2 (Spare)
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Disciplined, Diva
Favorites: Dark Wave, Lobster Thermidor, Green
Sign: Taurus

Roxanna Gemstone - Gen 2 (Spare)
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Good, Snob
Favorites: Hip Hop, Spaghetti, Grey
Sign: Leo

Lauren Gemstone - Gen 2 (Spouse)
Traits: Adventurous, Supernatural Fan, Night Owl, Bookworm, Daredevil
Favorites: R&B, Fish and Chips, Irish Green
LTW: Professional Author
Sign: Libra

Aquamarina Gemstone - Gen 3 (Heir)
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Cold
Favorites: Classical, Shawarma, Lilac
Sign: Aquarius

Alexandria Gemstone - Gen 3 (Spare)
Traits: Genius, Loves the Heat
Favorites: Kids, Chili Con Carne, Purple
Sign: Capricorn

Alessandro Gemstone - Gen 3 (Spare)
Traits: Brave, Absent-minded
Favorites: Chinese, Cheesesteak, White
Sign: Libra

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Jaaaaks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 11:17:59 AM »
Neat how your triplets all got different hair colours and genders! Usually my twins/triplets are all the same gender, with some hair colour variants. Never had three completely different nooboos though!

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Sixteen - Winter Rolls
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »
I'd been wanting to update this story for about two weeks now, but I was having trouble with the game file. Thankfully, I got it fixed and it's working well now.
------
Chapter 16: Winter Rolls

Lauren and I have been busy, trying to teach the kids all their skills before their next birthday. Anyone who says triplets aren't exhausting is lying! I have to admit they did learn fairly fast, especially Alexandria, but they have more energy than us.

We also made time to play with them when we could. Aquamarina loves the xylophone, Alexandria loves the peg box and Alessandro seems to enjoy playing inside the toybox most. I really can't wait to see what they'll grow up to be.

After learning and playtime, I put Alessandro and Alexandria in the swings because they were getting a bit fussy.

Aquamarina played with the block table and she was content, so Lauren and I got some time to ourselves. Lauren worked on a book while studied and mastered nectar making, one of my three chosen skills. Two more to go!

We really love how well the kids get along. Hopefully, it stays like this and sibling rivalry won't be much of a concern.

The next day, one day before their birthday, we took the toddlers for a stroll with their carriage. I didn't think Alexandria, who loves the heat, would enjoy being out in the cold, but she had as much fun on her stroll as her siblings.

I got some more studying in and mastered cooking. Now, only piano is left!

On their birthday, we didn't start things until a bit late because Alexandria wasn't feeling too well during the morning and slept until the afternoon. After she was feeling better, Lauren and I let her watch television with Aquamarina and Alessandro while we got the cakes.

Alessandro went first.

Then, Alexandria had her turn.

Finally, it was Aquamarina's turn, but I guess she got impatient and couldn't wait for her cake.

Here's Aquamarina...

...Alexandria...

...and Alessandro.

Aquamarina became a diva, Alexandria became a bit of a snob and Alessandro got rebellious. So Lauren and I have a diva, a snob and a rebel on our hands. Looks like Lauren and I are in for it during the next few years.

We were going to turn the nursery into a bedroom Alessandro because we didn't think it was appropriate for him to share a room with his sisters now, but he didn't like the idea and, surprisingly, neither did the girls. They begged us to let them keep sharing a room. I still wasn't sure about it, but Lauren figured it would be okay since they're only sharing a room and not beds. Plus, the nursery could become their playroom. It was settled then.

We stored the baby furniture in inventory and bought a few more toys.

Then, we bought a bunk bed for Aquamarina and Alexandria to share. And no, Alessandro doesn't mind the pink wallpaper.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2013, 01:14:54 AM »
Glad to see you fixed your problems! Happy birthday to the triplets! Lauren and Garnet sure do have their hands full with a Diva, Snob and Rebel!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline batsrcool

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »
The kids all look nice! I'm curious, are any of them Imaginary Friends, or are they all regular Sims?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
All of the kids are imaginary friends and can turn into toy form. I didn't know that was genetic!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
Some bad news:

I am going to continue this story, but for now, it has to be put on hold. The game is fine. Nothing devastating has happened. There's no tragedy. I just have some things going on in my life right now that need my attention. I can't say when I'll be back because I really don't know myself. What I can say is that I won't be back until July, at least. It depends on how things turn out.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »
No worries Kaye :) We all understand you perfectly, so take your time. Hope everything works out in real life ! :D *thumbs up*

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Seventeen - Aqua Finds A Talent
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2013, 11:53:21 PM »
I know this is a small update, but I really wanted to add a chapter to this legacy. The next chapter will have more detail.
------
Chapter 17: Aqua Finds A Talent

So far, our little diva, our rebel, and our snobbish genius haven't caused us any trouble. They still get along well as children just like when they were toddlers. When Lauren and I are busy, the kids like to dance in the dining room together.

Lauren enrolled Aqua and Alex in ballet, and Andro in scouting. I'd think she'd have chosen scouting for Aqua too because she loves the outdoors, but Aqua was happy.

I am still practicing on the piano. I'm so close, but still have a long way to go before I master this skill.

The next day was declared a snow day, so the kids didn't have to attend school. Lauren suggested we go out to the winter festival for some fun.

For some reason, it took us a while to realize we weren't dressed for weather. That didn't stop us from having fun, though!

Aqua took to the snowboarding half-pipe. I'm neurotic, so I was really worried about her hurting herself, but Lauren convinced me she'd be okay. The snow would cushion any falls.

She did fall a few times, but she kept getting back up, so I guess Lauren was right. And she looked like a natural at it, to be honest.

Alex and Andro engaged in a snowball fight.

And Lauren stood by to watch them have fun while drinking hot chocolate.

Aqua spent so much time on the half-pipe, she won enough tickets to buy to her own!

Our lot wasn't big enough for a half-pipe, but Lauren had a solution to that, although she was afraid I might consider it too much. Her idea? Buy a second lot for the half-pipe.

A whole lot for only a half-pipe did seem like much, but it couldn't fit on our home lot and Aqua clearly loved snowboarding, so why not? Plus, we lived a considerable distance from the festival grounds, so she wouldn't have to come all this way when she wanted to snowboard.

The lot we purchased was right down the street. Now, she has a place to snowboard all her own.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

karlissa

Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Seventeen - Aqua Finds A Talent
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2013, 11:52:14 AM »
I think the Rebel is going to cause problems with the snob and diva, and by the way I love the way you're writing, keep it up!

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Eighteen - Snow and Rox
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2013, 02:04:26 AM »
Chapter 18: Snow and Rox

The kids had another snow day, so they spent it at the lot where Lauren and I placed Aqua's snowboarding half-pipe.

I may have been anxious about it before, but I'm glad Lauren came up with the idea to buy a second lot. The kids have their own place to play now and they're not too far away.

While the children were playing together on the lot, I caught up with my sister Roxanna, who's all grown up.

She was cheerful and I learned she got a degree in physical education. She was eager to talk about almost anything and wasted no time in telling me how the rest of the family was doing.

Eventually, Roxanna had to get home, so I had to say goodbye, but I was glad to have spent a bit of time with her. We're a little closer now.

Lauren made a big accomplishment today. She achieved her lifetime wish of becoming a professional author. She'd written ten novels, one in almost every genre, and her checks now totaled to over $4,000. She was even promoted from a Paperback Pauper to a Work-for-Hire Wordsmith.

I'm so proud of her and gave her congratulations when I later got home.

She also showed me this picture of Aqua complimenting herself, apparently for washing the dishes. Would she like to thank the academy or her parents?

The kids must've been exhausted from their day of fun because they were all fast asleep in next to no time at all. Lauren said they'd seen a movie before coming home as well.

Since the kids were asleep, Lauren and I spent some special time together downstairs. That doesn't sound like much, but with three children and skill work, it's harder than it seems.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Nineteen - Rainy Birthdays
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
Chapter 19: Rainy Birthdays

The triplets still get along fairly well, but they are starting to grow apart. They've had their squabbles from time to time.

But their fights end as quickly as they start and the kids are back to playing together and having fun.

Alex seems to be taking after her mother. Lauren still writes books and whenever she gets on the computer, Alex grabs a book from the shelf.

Meanwhile, the rebel is coming out in Alessandro. He's begun pulling pranks around the house. Lauren's gotten hit with three already. His favorite seems to be spraying water.

As for Aqua, she's still attached to her snowboard, but when she can't be on her half-pipe, she shows off her ballet moves to Lauren and I.

I have finally mastered piano. That's the final of the three skills I've chosen, which means I've achieved my lifetime wish.

Out of all three, piano was the hardest. It took the longest time, and I was so close to giving up. I'm glad I didn't, but I think I'll stay away from  the piano for a while. My fingers need to rest!

Lauren is the only one who had something bad happen to her. Our bird Azul died.

I offered to buy her a new bird, but she didn't want any more pets for the time being. And if she changes her mind, she wants a dog.

The day before the kids' birthdays, and on their last day of elementary school, they had a field trip to the police station.

Alessandro tried the jail food - and vomited - while Aqua and Alex accidentally locked one of the officers in the cell. They each got a souvenir to hang on their wall.

Lauren's birthday fell on the same day as the children's, so we held a party for all of them at the lot where Aqua's half-pipe is and invited the whole family. Unfortunately, the party got caught in the rain, but everyone still had a fairly good time.

Aquamarina become artistic and gained a liking for lipstick. Somehow, I never noticed before, but she's the only one who has my hair color. Alex and Andro have Lauren's.

Alexandria became a bookworm. That's no surprise. I wonder if there'll be a second writer in the future.

Alessandro became hydrophobic. Irony doesn't even begin to describe that. He's brave, he likes pulling water pranks, but he's afraid of water? Not to mention we have a pool at our house.

Since they're teens, Andro finally got his own room. The girls kept the bunk bed to save space. Andro was a little upset, though. Not because he's no longer sharing a room with his sisters, but because their room is bigger than his. Well, we can't really do much about that.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: The Gemstone Legacy: Chapter Nineteen - Rainy Birthdays
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2013, 07:00:59 PM »
I'm sure is Alessandro doesn't want the small room, he can share the larger room with one of his sisters.  ;D They're such a cute family.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy