Author Topic: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Move to graveyard :(~~  (Read 1219 times)

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Ok, so most of the forum has attempted/has done an Immortal Dynasty/Legacy, so i though, "Eh, why not?" I was origionally gonna do an immortal dynasty but well... I find immortal dynasties hard, i may try one, but my mods call to me and i always weaken and my save gets ownaged byt the awesome of my controlling mods  8). So, i'm gonna do a legacy! I have a really good idea lined up for this one, it was gonna be an Immortal Dynasty, but yeeeaah... Just goto the top of the post ;D.

The default font is the main part
the bolded is whats happening around the person.

**Note**
This font rule only applies to the prologue, not the whole story.
For the whole story, italics mean she's conversing with her guiding voice, hipster Madmax!!  ;)

Prologue:

Here she sits on the island of swaying palms, floating forever on the sea of magic. She feels weak, her heart in knotts. She was an outcast, a half-blood. Half death, half life. She was condemned to the island of swaying palms, her parents; Dead. She was to be punished until the council members speak otherwise. Even as a young girl, she still heard the whispers. She heard the whispers of the young half-bloods who tried to defy their fate, and were arrested and probably never lived to see the next moon. She was alone, forever alone... She saw her father being arrested, her mother weeping on the floor, and she looked up, her white eyes calling out to her chained daughter, condemned for eternity. She lived, she died, and she lived again. Why was she stuck on this infinite, unnatural circle of life? The palms went swish swish. She then curled up and cried. She cried for her parents, for her life, and for the curse that was placed on her tiny shoulders. She grew up here, her beauty developing. Then, one day, she recieved a package from the council. She looked at the tiny letter, "Aleris" Written on the front. Aleris in the death language ment "Immortal", and in the life language, it ment "Mortal". So, she was immortal and mortal. Death, and life. Powerful and weak. She ripped open the letter, and read furiously;

Dearest Aleris,

We, the council, have decided to give you a second chance. After all, we cannot blame your mother, Larissa, for falling for a lord of death. But, we cannot let a half-blood child running around in the Origaene (Ori-gane) realm with cursed blood. So, we have put a challeneg infront of you. In order to purify the blood of your ancestors, to return to place of your birth, you must create a legacy. 10 generations of your cursed must be born, and then, and only then will we welcome you back, and releve you of your desolation on the island. Of course, you can refuse, and stay on that island for eternity. Or, you may take up the challenge, and return to us.

The girl, Aleris, let out a snarky laugh. The council members and their ways. The only reason they wanted her back was probably because of some uprising and they needed a trusted half-blood to calm them. She chucked the letter into the ever-changing sea of magic, but it just popped back on her bed. No doubt hexed with magic. She then took a minute to consider all of this. This seemed... Too good to be true! She could leave, she could be free once again. She saw her mother's glittering eyes, her father's angry look, and she knew what she was gonna do. The next day, she wrote back, saying one word, "Yes". She threw the letter into the ocean, and this time, it caught a wind current. It began to slowly glide out of view, on it's way to the Council. The following evening, she recived a package. Inside was some sort of laptop. When she opened it up, a very ugly girl on some sort of character creation thing stared back. She understood immedietly. She, in her immortal form and powerful aura, would mass kill sims everywhere. She needed an Avatar, someone to be when she was doing this challenge. She intended to be with the generations every step of the way, and to see the last child grow to young adult. She would raise them to understand her ways, her people, her dream. And so, with this idea in mind, Torque Eclipso was created. Torque adored turqouise, and so she was almost always dressed in her choice of color. She loved waffles, and enjoyed Indie music. Her traits were: Insane (Family trait) Love the outdoors, Flirty, Charismatic, and Family orientated. When she was done, she then saw there was a big button on the laptop screen. When she pushed it, she felt like she was entering the island for the first time; Her body being sliced into billion of little shreds, and being shot at lightning speeds. As she traveled, she knew what was happening. Her challenge begins. Her race to return. The island of swaying palms now stays a desolate, sad place, once made happy by the aura of a young girl.

Hehe, i had plenty of fun creating the prologue, and i intend to keep Torque as an adult with ambrosia, so she can still be in her prime and see her legacy grow. Please leave feed back, and If you are curious, Insane is the family trait. Each heir/heiress will only qualify if they have insane, so they can be in touch with hispter Madmax. (Yeah, dats me :D)

Feedback is a appreciated!!

-Hipster MadMax (Awww ye  8))
This was a triumph.. Yeah i forget the rest ;D

The Eclipso Legacy :D (Graveyarded D=)
Frobidden Fangs; A Dramatic Vampiracy!
Diggin' For Gold!

I'm just your classic gaming writer with an un-natural obsession with 5s, sims and books.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Watcher
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 11:38:45 AM »
I am VERY interested. So, will Torque be founding a serial killer legacy  :o I do like the idea of a hybrid Immortal Dynasty and Legacy. I would have restarted an Immortal Dynasty except I refuse to get rid of Twallan's mods. No point in going through all that without the HOF. Good luck Max!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »
You really have a way with words! Very interesting beginning, I can't wait for the story to begin. :)

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 11:30:08 PM »
You really have a way with words! Very interesting beginning, I can't wait for the story to begin. :)

:D Why thank you, I cant really start the story yet bacause im A) Looking for CC :3 and B) I have like, camps all 4 weeks in a row, so yeeeaaahhh :/

I am VERY interested. So, will Torque be founding a serial killer legacy  :o I do like the idea of a hybrid Immortal Dynasty and Legacy. I would have restarted an Immortal Dynasty except I refuse to get rid of Twallan's mods. No point in going through all that without the HOF. Good luck Max!

I am in love with MasterController and StoryProgression. EA Hire Twallan NOW!!! And Thanks ;D And yeah that pretty much sums up the whole legacy in a nutshell XD

Diggin' For Gold!

I'm just your classic gaming writer with an un-natural obsession with 5s, sims and books.

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
Ok, so unfortunatly, i have had pretty much ZERO time to make the family (Yeah, i'm THAT far behind!) So i decided to write a little info part about the Origaene realm, her people, her rulers, and the life/death thing that Aleris likes to rant about ;D

Part I: The Realm

Origaene was created by the Creator (Shoooocker!!) It was half man, half woman. It created this realm to divide the magical from the not-so-magical. But what the creator did NOT expect was for 2 humans to enter the Realm. Their names are currently unknown, and they did something to change the Realm forever. The female, sided with light, life, good. The man sided with dark, death, evil. They were gifted sims, not your average coffee courier! The creator saw this in them, and it gave them the powers over their respected choices. This was how the Realm was populated. The magical beings were offered a choice; Life, or Death. All people in the Realm speak the same language, Orgen, but they write in their respected languages, Life language, and Death language. Also, names mean things in tis language, Examples are like, Aleris means Immortal in Death language, and Mortal in life, and Larissa means Powerful in Life language. *HintHint <3* The 2 humans soon became the rulers of their respected side, and their children have been the leaders of the council ever since.

Part II: Politics:

The Politics of the Realm are complex and are strange. There are an Emperor and his Empress for life and death, and there is a council. (this is almost based off of Roman Laws around 80 A.D.) The rulers are expected to produce a heir for death and a heiress for life, and they are the overlookers of the council, the children. They are never attracted to each other, and only 5 incidents where that has happened, with Princess Lari- Maybe i should get back to the topic, eh? The council consists of 12 people, 6 death, 6 life. They arn't mortal enemies, they just have a slight distain for one another, and breeding with the other side is unthinkable and is severly punishable. The council meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, to discuss supply cuts, executions for half-breeds, and the sendings to the Island of the burning sands, one of the most remote and dangerous prisons, more on that later. The overlookers are given a 2 year break when they hit 18, to settle down and have a heir/heiress. After the child is 1, they resume their positions until the child is old enough to take over. By then, the previous rulers will have died, and be buried in the royal mausoleum. That means the overlookers are now the rulers.

Part III: People and Punishments

The people of the Realm are interesting. They are of magic blood, so by nature they can peform magic and hex things, or curse them. Magic is forbidden in combat, exceot in the arena. The Arena is a massive building where people can duel each other, and reach for the top. No no, no blood is spilled, the people are merly frozen until healing magic is performed. The punsihments of Origaene are quite sever. If you have simply robbed or stollen, you have 5 weeks in jail, and on friday you are not given food. If you have murdered, you are sentenced to the island of burning sands. It's a massive desert, filled with sand and dead palms and little food and drink. Much like the island of swaying palms, it keeps the prisoner immortal, so they may suffer over and over. However, if you have had a half-blood child, the parents and executed, and depending on the age of the child, several things may happen. If it is a teen (18 or up) they are executed right beside their parents. If it's 15-18, they are thrown into the island of burning sands. If they are 10-15, they are left on the island of swaying palms. If they are babies, (This is a sad part, if you are prone to crying at sad parts, just scroll down to the next part) They are executed as babies. This is how severe this problem is with half-breeds. However, once a few years, the council may give a challenge. if the selected half-breed completes it, they may return from exile. However, this is TOTALLY coincidental, there were Half-breed uprisings around the same time as the challenges were given out. Conspiracy theories suggest that with the challenge, the Half-breeds are made loyal, and they will calm the uprising.

Part IV: Aleris

Aleris was born sometime after the new Emperor and his Empress (Names lost/not given) Took the throne. She was exiled at 11 to the island of swaying palms for being a half-breed. Her mother was a supposed noble from the light side, she was a beautiful lady with long golden hair and white eyes. Her father's name is currently unknown, but he is described as a cheerful man with black eyes and raven hair. Aleris has her mother's gold hair, but her father's black highlights. She has one eye as black, and one as white, the same with all half-breeds. She has a combo of the pale skin of life, and the darker, more evil skin of death. Like all half-breeds, she has power over magic of life and death, making her more powerful than the average magic user, abd because of her lineage, well, she's something special!!

So yeah, this is how the Origaene realm works, gift shops over there, we will be stopping for cheeseburgers, and be back at a later date!

XD This was also fun to write..

**Edit**
If I messed up on any Roman Numerals, please say i'm not ery good with then :P   

Diggin' For Gold!

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
Will all these things happen in your game? Execution of babies and children are not a good idea. ???

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »
Will all these things happen in your game? Execution of babies and children are not a good idea. ???

No they won't, it's just kinda a backstory of where Aleris and her parents came from. Basically, you won't even see the Realm itself.

:D I am now off to update to Mac OS X Mountain Lion, i will be making Torque shortly after (Shortly = After i'm done playing with it ;D)

Diggin' For Gold!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 05:36:10 PM »
Thank goodness! I love nooboos and children. :)
I can't wait to meet your sims.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »
No they won't, it's just kinda a backstory of where Aleris and her parents came from. Basically, you won't even see the Realm itself.

:D I am now off to update to Mac OS X Mountain Lion, i will be making Torque shortly after (Shortly = After i'm done playing with it ;D)

Your backstory reminds me of the fantasy novels I sometimes read. Interesting to see how that's incorporated into the Sims. Can't wait. And yeah, that whole killing babies and toddlers won't fly on this forum so I'm glad you aren't because I really want to read your story. Now get to work so we can enjoy :)

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 08:55:42 PM »
I am now mad >:(

Ok, something bad happened :(

My game was botched from bad CC so guess what? I had to factory reset it, meaning i lost all my progress :( I had just finished Torque and BAM! My game got exceptions raised and wouldnt even load. It just kept crashing when i loaded her world. I spent alot of time trying to fix it, and shortly after i declared the file dead. I did the reset, and i'm currently finding safe CC to add so Torque at least looks half good ;D

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 12:09:56 PM »
Chapter 1: Hello, world!

Hello. My name is Torque, or formerly Aleris. I adore turquoise (If you couldn't tell <3) And i have nice, long blond hair with turquoise tips. Here's my outfits:

Everyday (sorry i thought i took a screenie but guess i didnt :/)

MadMax: No dear don't blink...

Formal

Pjs

Athletic

Bathing suit

Ok, now...

To the main part ot the story that you all care about ;D

I woke up on a piece of wood with some cotton overtop. Least to say it was VERY uncomfortable..

I can't remember what i was dreaming of, but anyways..

I swung my legs over the side of the cot, and i looked around. It was a small hut thing, with wooden pillars to hold the roof and 1 wall. On my bed, there was a note with two words, "Good luck."

I stood up,

and i went over to where a kid was delivering a news paper to my "house". I picked it up, and saw there was an opening in the political side of town, "Podium polisher."

Didn't require any special education, and it was 24 an hour. I took the job, then figured something. Sure, theres cabs, but there was really no way to get around in appaloosa plains except... I called up the adoption agency, and picked out a new foal for me.

His name was Heaven, and he would be coming soon to bring some love to my household. Little did i know, he would bring a bit more...

Yay! I worked my tail off to get this out, and i did it :D Heaven is actually adopted, i did't even know what he looked like.

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Watcher
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Chapter 1!!~~
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 02:28:37 PM »
I'm looking forward to reading more and meeting Heaven! I haven't played with a horse yet so this should be really cool.

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Chapter 1!!~~
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 10:14:37 PM »
Chapter 2: Meetings

Hi! Your favorite neighbourhood friend Torque is baaack!

If you couldn't tell, i havent changed one bit!

I saw a horse trailer had pulled up, and i began to clap and jump up and down. Heaven was here!! A man stepped out of his truck and walked over. I gasped internally. Man, those EYES! They were like amber. He shook my hand and said, "Torque, right?" He asked in a lovely, rich voice. I nodded, and he smiled, "Heres Heaven."

"Awww!" I said. He was beautiful. I gave his nuzzle a little stroke. He whinnied in response, acknowledging my touch.

The adoption agency had set up a small horse pen for Heaven, and i was plenty grateful. I giggled as Heaven had a bit of trouble trying to get into his pen, but he soon got it.

The dreamy man said goodbye, and i quickly exchanged cellphone numbers, because i was a total noob at caring for a horse and i wouldn't be shocked if Heaven tried to run away.

**NEXT DAY**

I woke up, brushed my teeth, ate some food, and decided on doing something real stupid. I pulled out my cellphone, and called him.

"Hey, i never caught your name." I said, and he said, "I'm Leif Maxwell." I then proceded to ask him if he could come over to my hut, and he said, "Sure! I was hoping you would ask me." I hung up, and I giggled in anticipation. He wanted to see me! Was this the start of something? He pulled up in his truck, and he said, "Hey Torque."

We chatted for a bit, then he proceeded to also do something stupid and reckless, "Hey, its hard to not notice your financial situation. Could i move in so maybe i could help...?" My jaw dropped slightly, and i sputtered out, "Of course!" He let a dazzling smile fall on me, and without me noticing, we began to flirt.

We extended the roof over a bit more and added one more bed for Leif.

Torque: Oh my. I'm feeling i bit light headed. Give me one minute.

MadMax: Sup Torque! I'm your guiding voice!
Torque: O___O
MadMax: Anyways, do you think hes right for you? You did meet him like, a day ago.

Torque: Look MadMax, He's perfect for m-Haaaand... Yummy haaaand.

MadMax: *FaceDesk* Just get back to wooing him up, ok?

Anyways, back to the story!

By nightfall, i just broke down for no reason. I sobbed into his shoulder, muttering utter nonsence. He soothed me by patting my back.

For dinner, after Leif had fallen asleep and Heaven had had his nightly bottle, i made some salad, and ate it on the toilet.

I then proceeded to sleep in my athletic where because i could. Plain and simple.

**NEXT DAY**

I woke up, and two things happened. 1. Heaven is now a proud stallion.

And 2. Lief got a makeover.

He said his mother's best friends's aunt's cousin's son's girlfriend worked at a salon, and she gave him a free makeover. Honestly, he looked more dreamy than before.

I then leaned forward and brushed my lips against his. It was stupid, but this update seems to be filled with reckless actions.

I then rushed to work. I just polished... Podiums all day. pretty lame, eh? Before i left, i stared into Leif's beautiful golden eyes, and i sighed.

So thats it! I got one look at Leif, and i fell in love. I guess Torque did to. And insane sims are possibly the best ever. Period.

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Chapter 2!!~~
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 09:26:24 AM »
Torque is funny I hope her and Lief make nooboos soon
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 11:55:00 PM »
I really hate to say this, but this story has failed.

My save is gone. I mean GONE. I have no clue what happened to it at all =/ I really wish i could bring this story back, because it was so young, but i looked everywhere to find where my save could have gone. Goodbye Eclipso Legacy, i will make a memorial for u in the Noble Family Cemetary (I dunno how =b)

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 12:21:11 AM »
I really hate to say this, but this story has failed.

My save is gone. I mean GONE. I have no clue what happened to it at all =/ I really wish i could bring this story back, because it was so young, but i looked everywhere to find where my save could have gone. Goodbye Eclipso Legacy, i will make a memorial for u in the Noble Family Cemetary (I dunno how =b)

Awwe, that's too bad. Is Torque still saved in your sims? You could always try again.

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Move to graveyard :(~~
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 03:42:58 PM »
Awwe, that's too bad. Is Torque still saved in your sims? You could always try again.

I dont know really. I don't think she is... =(

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Re: The Eclipso Legacy: Legacy of magic ;D ~~Move to graveyard :(~~
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 03:51:25 PM »
As per author's request, I'm locking and sending this story to the graveyard.   

Madmax - if you ever find a way to revive the story, just contact me or any other moderator and we'll restore the thread for you.
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious