Author Topic: The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Please move to Graveyard.  (Read 6332 times)

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Please move to Graveyard.
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty

Chapter One: A New Job and A New Marriage

Meet Jorja Phoenix, the latest in a long line of Immortal Dynasty founders. She is a Natural Cook, Family Oriented, Ambitious, Charismatic and Lucky (she will need all the luck she can get to complete a Dynasty!) Her Lifetime Wish is to become a Celebrated Five-Star Chef.

After arriving in Sunset Valley to an empty field and with only $1,800 simoleons to her name, Jorja wisely decided her first move was to get a job. She high-tailed it down to the Bistro, and was hired as a Kitchen Scullion.

The next step for Jorja was, of course, to convince a man she barely knew to marry her and become a skill slave the love of her life. Whilst walking around town, Jorja spied her future husband... umm, taking out the rubbish.

Jorja introduced herself to the mystery bin man, and found out his name was Stiles McGraw. She immediately got down to business and attempted to woo him by comparing him to a clown. (This is actually what happened when I used the 'Compliment Appearance' interaction!)

Stiles apparently took this as a compliment, as the couple's first kiss was quickly followed by an engagement and a wedding in the most romantic place possible... in front of the bin.

Jorja and Stiles went to their new marital home - a field with a newspaper, postbox and bin.

Stiles: I left a huge house right next to a swimming pool for THIS?!?!

Luckily, the marriage had bought in some money, so Jorja and Stiles kitted out their new home in upmost luxury...

...or not.

After some chit-chat and dinner, Jorja and Stiles celebrated their wedding night.

The next day, it was back to business. No time to waste at the beginning of a Dynasty! 

Stiles began learning fishing and gardening at the same time, using a handy tablet that had appeared in his inventory overnight...

...and Jorja went seek out a very well-known lady.

Jorja: My name is Jorja, I'm new in town and I...

Agnes: Yes, yes, lets not beat around the bush. Just get on with it and befriend me, invite me round, force me to move in and then sell my car. I have done this a few times, you know.

Jorja: Sheesh, no-one told me she was this grumpy!

Befriending Agnes and persuading her and her expensive car to move in took all day, as she kept refusing to come over due to work. In the end, Agnes moved in and parted with her car, fulfilling Stiles' Lifetime Wish of Swimming in Cash. The money allowed a new, slightly more lavish, home to be built. Jorja wisely decided to put aside most of the money for the property requirements.

The bottom right-hand room is Agnes'. Jorja decided her grumpiness would be soothed by calming colours. Jorja and Stiles' room is above it, decorated in a nature theme due to Stiles' 'Loves the Outdoors' trait. The empty room is the future nursery.

~

Author's Note - Jorja's hair colour is called Burgundy Brown and was created by Ausette. It can be found in this thread. Thanks to Ausette for letting me use it in this story.

loveSims

Re: The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Chapter One (3rd August)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
Jorja is beautiful. The house look very nice!
Great start and good luck with your dynasty. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:22:11 PM »
Thank you loveSims :)

SimBlip

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 07:07:07 PM »
Oh, amyrose, I love it!
Stiles is an excellent choice and it's wonderful to see Agnes too. Good luck with your Immmortal Dynasty!  :)

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 07:32:12 PM »
Nice start to a Dynasty, original choice with Stiles but it's good to see Agnes again. Also, very unique writing style. I like! :D
ANyway, nice start and good luck! ;)

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 04:39:43 AM »
Thank you SimBlip and MissMaths :)

I choose Stiles because I can't recall ever seeing him used as a Dynasty spouse before. He actually has some pretty useful traits, Loner and Loves the Outdoors are good for fishing, and Neat is good since I don't want to spend money on a maid. His Lifetime Wish of Swimming in Cash was almost too easy to fulfill with Agnes and her car, and I used the LTHP to get a Collection Helper, so I can get started looking for Special Seeds.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:40 AM »
Great start! Jorja is so pretty. What a romantic place to get married!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
Re: The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Two (4th August)
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »
Chapter Two - A New Arrival

With so many different requirements for the Immortal Dynasty, the whole household has to work together to complete them. Stiles has been fishing for Alleycat fish and learning gardening by listening to tabcasts. Agnes has been painting non-stop and listening to writing tabcasts to complete her Lifetime Wish. And Jorja...

...has been watching television.

Jorja: For your information, I'm trying to learn foreign recipes from the cooking channel! Wait, what's happening to me?

When Jorja told Stiles the good news the next day, he decided to furnish the nursery right away.

Stiles: This baby will Love the Outdoors as much as I do, so they must have a suitable nursery.

Jorja: How do you know what the baby will be like? He or she is not even born yet!

Jorja: Actually, this nursery does look good.

Like responsible parents, Jorja and Stiles read up on pregnancy and babies at the library.

Over the next few days, Jorja got bigger by the second. Stiles spent most of his time at Stoney Falls catching Alleycat fish and Angelfish, whilst Agnes shot up to level six in the painters career.

Agnes: I'm going stir-crazy painting all day! I'm off to Mick's Master Karaoke Bar to show them how it's done!

When Agnes arrived she played pool...

...heckled Madison VanWatson...

...and stood over Anne Song to make sure the drinks were made exactly right.

With both Agnes and Stiles on the other side of town, the inevitable happened.

Jorja: Ow, ow, ow, OW!!!

Meanwhile...

Stiles: I love being on my own and outdoors!

Agnes: Yumi, get off the stage whilst I'm singing. Are you criticising my shoes?!?!

Back home, Jorja gave birth to Freya... all on her own. Freya's traits are Loves the Oudoors and Friendly.

When Stiles got home, he was thrilled to meet his new daughter.

Stiles: I knew you would Love the Outdoors!

When Agnes arrived home, she had some advice for Stiles.

Agnes: I absolutely refuse to change her nappies, or feed her in the middle of the night. Buy her a swing.

At the end of a long day, Agnes went to bed after hanging up proof on her wall that she is not always grumpy...

SimBlip

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 04:50:32 PM »
Brilliant! Did Agnes (Gloria Gaynor in blond) sing "I will survive"? I'm so loving her presence in your dynasty. Pics on the wall show she had a good time. Well done, Agnes! :)

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 07:32:55 AM »
Brilliant! Did Agnes (Gloria Gaynor in blond) sing "I will survive"? I'm so loving her presence in your dynasty. Pics on the wall show she had a good time. Well done, Agnes! :)

I've honestly no idea what Agnes sang, I was too busy whizzing round town taking screenshots and making sure that Jorja didn't go to the hospital (she got a higher relationship with Freya because she had a home birth). I'm really enjoying playing Agnes, I've never played her before and didn't realise how much fun she is. :)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
Stiles is a good dynasty spouse, isn't he? The nooboo with look very quite with parents like those  ;D

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:52 AM »
I love the hair you gave Agnes! It really works for her.

(Can you learn foreign recipes from the cooking channel? I've gotten a foreign recipe from a Career Opportunity in the past, and I think I've seen one in the consignment store once or twice....but I've never had much luck with the cooking channel to begin with.)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 12:01:06 PM »
Thank you everybody for reading and commenting :)

(Can you learn foreign recipes from the cooking channel? I've gotten a foreign recipe from a Career Opportunity in the past, and I think I've seen one in the consignment store once or twice....but I've never had much luck with the cooking channel to begin with.)

Yes, although it has been taking a long time to learn anything. So far Jorja has only learnt the Falafel recipe. The one I really want her to learn is the Cheese Plate recipe because it takes no time to make, and will be very useful for her skill challenges.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
Re: The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Three (5th August)
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 03:15:28 PM »
Chapter Three - Three Birthdays

Agnes and Stiles had their Adult birthdays on the same day, so they decided to throw a joint birthday party to celebrate. Despite the fact only a few sims were invited, most of the town turned up (probably hoping for some free cake!).

Zelda Mae got into the party mood by dancing on the kitchen counter.

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd made the mistake of insulting Agnes.

Agnes: How dare you come to my party wearing those awful glasses? They are hideous!

Stiles and Agnes blew out their cakes together, and looked very worried as they aged up.

Agnes: What are these sparkles doing? Go away!

Although Agnes has her grumpy moments (or entire days!) she does have one very particular soft spot...

...for baby Freya. Agnes is always the first one to the crib if Freya needs a cuddle.

Freya aged up into toddler with a little help from Jorja.

Freya aged up with Stiles' hair and eye colour. I think she might have Jorja's eye shape and mouth, but it's too early to tell.

Freya likes to spend a lot of time outside, playing with her special toy.

Whilst Freya plays, Jorja started her first day of work. She hasn't worked at all because of getting married and maternity leave, but she is more than making up for lost time, getting a promotion on her first day.

Although Jorja would love to spend time with Freya, she has requirements to get on with. At least Freya is in safe hands with Agnes.

SimBlip

Re: The Phoenix Immortal Dynasty - Chapter Three (5th August)
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 10:48:04 PM »
Joria's pregancy outfit was gorgeous. Lol @ Agnes' getting into her stride with a remark about Cycl0n's glasses! Freya is a sweetie. I hope she'll inherit Joria's luscious lips, too.

anything