Author Topic: Singer/Magician/Acrobat and Fatigued Moodlet  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Singer/Magician/Acrobat and Fatigued Moodlet
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:18:19 PM »
This is the first time I've really played with any of the Showtime careers. I was actually kind of surprised that Magicians can get the Fatigued moodlet (I figure Acrobats do). My question is, do Singers also develop the moodlet? I wouldn't think so, but I didn't think Magicians could either, since they aren't exactly physical (to me, it's akin to guitarists developing the moodlet).

Thanks!

Offline Deckayder

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Singer/Magician/Acrobat and Fatigued Moodlet
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 10:18:15 PM »
Hey Shirin,

I've only played on the singer career, and she got the Fatigued moodlet after preforming for tips for a long time. I never got it from actually doing shows though, just the tips.

I know it seems weird to me too because its not physical and we typically associate that same moodlet from spending 8 hours jogging, but I guess you could say they are fatigued vocally or mentally or something like that. Preforming all day has got to be tiring right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »
Perfect, thank you!

I have a singer planned for my dynasty, but I may ditch that because that moodlet is annoying (and for right now, Athletics is supermaxed).

Offline Deckayder

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »
Yea the only way to avoid it would be to get complete the Athletic challenge for strength workouts. I think after 60 hours of strength training you can't become fatigued anymore. But that takes a while to get.

Offline orchidcolors

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
As a musician (it's my hobby), I can say that you do get fatigued after awhile. Depending on your instrument it might just be mental fatigue, or if it's drums/percussion, it can be physically draining. Singer's throats do wear out, too.

So it's realistic, but yeah, it's annoying to have such a thing pop up. :)