Author Topic: Helping Households (Completed)  (Read 22272 times)

SimBlip

Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 4, Fairy Fiend - October 6)
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2012, 06:45:57 AM »
Good luck with your exams, Gogowars! :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 5, Hunting - October 21)
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2012, 05:11:49 AM »
Household 1: Moonlight Falls
Chapter 5: Hunting
Kelsey sat down looking at the dog in front of her. Another week had passed and the residents of 1126 Merchant Way thought that their dog was off to the vet and she really was. But the vet was not at the local clinic but Kelsey was at the small lodge off the river which she shared with the rest of the Saviours. It needed work done on it, that was for sure, but the next tenants would be able to complete the work. Perhaps they would demolish the house. Who knows?
Kelsey put each hand against each one of Hughie’s ears. She began at the start of the week. Violet has taken it as her own job to cook for the house. That’s good news. Argus’ cooking caused the toilets to overflow with food that had come back up.

Kelsey sits back in surprise. A black spot? Is Hughie hiding something? She heads right back in and sees that Hughie wasn’t hiding anything; she was just having a nap. Kelsey forced herself to calm down before continuing.

Chloe and Argus had gone on a date to the bistro. They had a scrumptious meal and a delightful time. Kelsey smiled.

They sleep looking into each other’s eyes dreaming of the next day. It was great to see the two get along so well.

Dante is tricked by Hughie to watch the Cooking Channel. Hughie rather enjoys the show, seems like she is getting rather bright.

Chloe takes Argus out for some new clothes. Saying that Argus’ clothes are ‘not modern and are too old-school.’ Surprised by this remark, Argus is okay with being taken to the salon.

Chloe reluctantly let him keep his hairstyle but gave him a new everyday outfit. Kelsey is rather impressed by his change.

They later head to Fair Ri Forest and meet Flora Medals, one of Chloe’s old friends. Kelsey is surprised. The Saviours were there that day but none of them knew that that was Flora. Alec was left at home that day, doing some research. Kelsey throws her hand onto her forehead in regret. Cam had said that Alec should’ve come.

Argus decided to make Chloe a few hotdogs to share. Kelsey remembers seeing the plate of burnt hot dogs on the table and Canary almost vomiting due to their bad taste. Argus definitely can’t cook.

Their meal ended their date but they both stayed at Fair Ri Forest. Argus decided to go hunting and transformed into his werewolf form. Kelsey remembered being blinded by the forever growing light.

Chloe goes exploring in the arboretum in hopes of finding fairies. After three attempts, she leaves only with fairy dust. She couldn’t find her kind.

Argus returned home in his werewolf form but he looked terrifying. Kelsey remembers Canary hiding when she saw Argus hunting before realising who he was.

Just the night before, the household headed to the local Toadstool for a fun night. Dante uses this time to hunt for some plasma.

His subject is Navita Singh. The werewolf who recently lost her partner but Dante didn’t care. He just wanted his plasma.

He was forced to use every trick in the book. He hypnotised Navita, intimidated her and tried to befriend while the rest of the household were doing something much more humane.

The rest of the household were upstairs dancing. Kelsey chuckled to herself and didn’t notice that Cam had walked into the room, saw Kelsey chuckling, and stepped out again. It was odd knowing that Kelsey knew more about the household than the rest of the team.

Minutes later Dante seems to have gotten his werewolf plasma and Kelsey calls in Canary. Canary was still wearing her vet outfit and was quick to actually make sure Hughie was healthy before driving off to return Hughie to her household.  It was just by chance she took a pet medical class before she was asked to join.

Author's Note: We are nearing the end of Household 1. Except at least two chapters before I finish this off and begin the second household. I've been thinking of some really cool ideas for Household 2.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
That's a lovely picture of Hughie napping. :)
I noticed for the first time that the 'werewolf-stance' and 'vampire-stance' when hunting is almost identical.
I thought Flora Medals was a newbie in town, but she is old friends with Chloe?
Interesting!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 03:53:41 PM »
That's a lovely picture of Hughie napping. :)
I noticed for the first time that the 'werewolf-stance' and 'vampire-stance' when hunting is almost identical.
I thought Flora Medals was a newbie in town, but she is old friends with Chloe?
Interesting!
It is a lovely photo. I quite like it. The only difference I could see was the faces and maybe the hands.
All will be revealed once I think of a reason. :P
Thanks SimBlip.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2012, 04:16:28 AM »
I just want everyone to know that the only reason I haven't been updating is because I haven't been playing at all except for building. I've been really busy but hopefully in two and a half weeks I can resume normal posting methods.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Helping Households-Household 1:(Chapter 6, Major Meeting - November 4)
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 06:00:11 PM »
Chapter 6: Major Meeting
Tele rushed the brush through Hughie’s thick fur. As much as she hated dogs, this dog was essential for their plan. The Trickstas newest member had told them about the Saviours location and that Canary had made multiple visits to a house on Merchant Way and left with a dog. Tele began to read through Hughie’s mind. She needed information on where the Saviours lived and more about 1126 Merchant Way if the plan was ever going to work.

Hughie and the fairy, Chloe Great was her name as far as the newest member knew, were getting along. From this Tele could create a mental image of the kitchen and dining room to implant into Bang and Lazers’ minds.

Upstairs now, the werewolf and vampire were slowly increasing their logic skill. A view of upstairs was implanted before Tele realised she had enough information about the house. A quick drive by would reveal any other parts of the house that needed to be memorised.

Now the dog was hunting? What use was that to Tele? Maybe she had brought something for Tele?

Oh goodie, the fairy and werewolf are in love. Tele never has had time for love. It’s overrated in her eyes but at least she got to see a bedroom and a back entrance to the house.

Tele was about to get up, barely satisfied with the results, when a memory was summoned and showed a vet speaking with Hughie. A vet, when examined closer, looked impeccably like Canary Bald. Excitedly, Tele searched as to where Hughie was headed.

A small log cottage on the edge of town and beside the river. Perfect. Stage 1 of the plan was complete. Intelligence on the enemy and further research for the plan was complete. Now to speak with the rest of the team.

Tele stood up and made sure Hughie would forgot ever meeting the Trickstas. She suspected Kelsey would read his mind again soon.

She walked over to the table where the rest of the team, par the new member, were seated.
Obsidian: Shall their shoes be broken?
Tele: What?
Obsidian: Sorry but I thought maybe trying a code would be cool.
Tele: No Ob. Just no.
Obsidian blushed but you couldn’t tell due to his ‘condition’. After a few moments of awkward silence Bang spoke.
Bang: Did it work?
Tele: Yes. We now know where the Saviours have been staying and who the group of people Canary has been seeing are.
Obsidian: Can we tell her about Stage 2?
Tele: It’s essential she knows. She’s our ticket into the Saviour house.

Lazer: Shall we commence the final preparations tomorrow and get a good night’s sleep?
Tele: No. They shall be done now. Tomorrow we will strike.
Bang: Yes!
Tele: You and Lazer must quickly break into 1126 Merchant Way and first spark all the lights to startle the residents. Then kidnap every living being inside. It is the only way we can get the Saviours to talk.
Obsidian: Meanwhile, Tele and I will be meeting with our fairy to attack the Saviours with the element of surprise.
Lazer: Are we sure it will work?
Obsidian: We’ll be so rich we’ll have 10 paintings in a bathroom.
Tele: It will work.
Lazer: Good.
Tele: One last thing, Obsidian and I will be the ones to get rid of the new member.
Bang: Aww! She was growing on me! Not.
Obsidian: She could be useful in the future. Are you sure?
Tele: Yes. She knows too much.

Obsidian sighed. He hated having to kill people for no good reason but knew that tomorrow would be his final day as a criminal. Tomorrow he would complete his final mission and leave the Trickstas. Much to Obsidian's dismay, Tele was reading his mind and feeling sad that after so many years, she would be the one to end Obsidian’s life. But she didn't care, just meant one less person to share the money with.

SimBlip

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2012, 08:27:29 PM »
Ominous...
Amazing how you could just jump back into the story and write such a suspenseful piece.
Great update! :)
I hope your exams went well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
Ominous...
Amazing how you could just jump back into the story and write such a suspenseful piece.
Great update! :)
I hope your exams went well.
Thanks SimBlip. My exams are actually in a week and a half. I just hadn't gotten a lot of work to do that week so I decided to play and update.
I'm still not really sure if Obsidian will become a good guy or stay a criminal. Only time will tell.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »
Wow, I wonder what the Trickstas have planned? I'm curious about Obsidian. Good luck with your exams!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2012, 03:39:14 PM »
Wow, I wonder what the Trickstas have planned? I'm curious about Obsidian. Good luck with your exams!
Thanks Apples.

This story is now on an official hiatus. Why, well look here to find out.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Chapter 7: Two Missing Pieces Part 1
Flora Medals slowly walked up the stairs onto the front porch of the Saviour’s cottage. She threw on the happiest smile and glanced quickly around her. A car’s motor shut off behind her as she went to knock on the door of the cottage. Alec came to the door and smiled.
“Flora! What was so urgent you needed to come over so quickly?”
“I think I know who the fairy who gave you false information is.”
“Who?” Alec inquisitively asked.
A car door widened and two people got out. The door slammed against the car’s frame and Alec gasped.

“Flora get inside.” Alec shouted, “Tell the others to come out here.”
Flora quickly ran beside Alec and through the door and searched her pockets for what she had brought. Obsidian began to run towards the porch that Alec was standing on.

“How are ya?” Obsidian said.
“Alright, I guess.” Alec replied.
Obsidian jumped onto Alec and kept him pinned onto the ground. Alec struggled against Obsidian’s strength and was able to move a hand ever so slightly. He grabbed the sleeve of Obsidian’s shirt and tugged. Nothing. Obsidian began to punch Alec in the chest and stomach but Alec fought on. He closed his eyes and pretended to be unconscious. Obsidian loosened his grip and Tele began moving towards the house.

Alec had enough movement in his arm to break it free and punched Obsidian right in the nose but the only effect was Obsidian stumbling backwards. Alec quickly jumped up and continued to punch Obsidian. After countless punches Obsidian grabbed Alec by the hips and threw  him through the wall and into the cottage. Alec gasped into unconsciousness.
“Are doors too mainstream these days?” Tele asks.
“A little change doesn’t hurt anyone. Well, except for Alec.” Obsidian replies.

Tele and Obsidian walked through the living room and into one of the bedrooms. Empty. They left the room and entered the other room and see four people. One standing, four strapped against chairs unconscious.
“Did I do well?”

~~~~~
Bang and Laser parked the Tricksta truck on the edge of the 1126 Merchant Way and quickly jumped out and onto the lawn. They rushed and grabbed the required contents from the truck and walked around to the back of the house. Slowly, without waking the dog, they put a large heavy net over the kennel. Laser then broke the door into the downstairs bedroom.

Bang began to run through the downstairs part of the house, breaking lights, while Laser shot the different lights hanging from the ceiling. Meanwhile, upstairs, Violet heard the noises and stopped practising chess. She quickly got up and floated into Dante’s room.

After destroying all the lights downstairs (Laser was baffled why that had to be done in the first place) both Bang and Laser crept up the stairs. Upstairs, Violet has ran into her alchemy closet and grabbed a few elixirs she thought could help against whoever was downstairs. Dante on the other hand was still trying to awaken.
When they reached the top of the stairs, both Dante and Violet were staring at the two Trickstas.
 “Who are you? Clowns?” Violet shouted, trying to hide the elixirs she held.
“Haven’t you heard of the Trickstas?” Bang mocked.
“Of course we have.” Dante confidently said even though Violet had no idea, “And did you know that I am a police officer?”
Bang and Laser both gasped. Tele didn’t say anything about Dante being a police man. Just makes it a little more interesting

“Look, just let us take you and get this over with.” Laser said. “Much less pain involved.”
“What do you mean by take?” Violet asked.
“Kidnapped, abducted, taken, whatever you people say these days.” Laser sighed. “How dumb are you?”
After Laser’s remark, Violet just stared at her in anger while Dante began to move. With a jump, Dante had kicked Bang which caused Bang to stumble back. Bang was quick to return the kick and within seconds Bang and Dante were dodging each other’s fists. Laser raised her hand up to Violet and went to shoot but before she can trigger the laser to fire, Violet threw an elixir.

Laser instantly felt a sudden nausea and began to sway. Violet took this as a chance to help out Dante. Bang continued to attack Dante but with his speed Dante was no match. If it was night, it could have been an even battle but it was not night. Violet began to throw her hands at Bang but he was able to dodge easily.
“Violet, call the police,” Dante shouted before Bang punched him in the chest and into unconsciousness.

Violet quickly searched her pocket for her phone and realised it was still beside her bed. She threw another elixir but missed Bang by a mile. Laser was leaning against a wall, dizzy.
“Sorry dear, but we’re going to kidnap the four of you no matter what. Speaking of four, “Bang began to tie Dante up as Laser slowly stopped leaning against the wall. “Where are the other two?”
“They went out for a walk.” Violet lied. They actually had gone to the river for a relaxing fish in the morning but Violet didn’t want them in danger too.
After getting the information Bang and Laser required, Laser shot the elixir Violet was holding and it sprayed all over Violet’s face. In seconds she was asleep.

Bang and Laser gave each other a look and neither wants to tell Tele the bad news. Bang gets himself out of it by grabbing the other rope and tying up Violet.
“Hello?”
“We have a slight problem. Two are missing.” Laser gritted her teeth, expecting a lot of shouts. Bang stopped tying up Violet because it was impossible since she was a ghost.
“What do you mean two are missing?
“The fairy and the werewolf aren’t here. I repeat, aren’t here.”
“Get back to the safe house. We can deal with the others later.”

SimBlip

OMG! So much action, and you leave us with unbearable suspense!
A very strong and dynamic update, Gogo! Wow!  :o

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
I like it! Please continue, I LOVE the Trickstas!
You are doing a very good job GoGo!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
OMG! So much action, and you leave us with unbearable suspense!
A very strong and dynamic update, Gogo! Wow!  :o
Thanks SimBlip. I had that update sitting on my computer for months so it is about time I returned.
I like it! Please continue, I LOVE the Trickstas!
You are doing a very good job GoGo!
Thanks Swirl-Girl. I think they are the only good thing to come out of Sweet Treats. Obsidian is my favourite Tricksta.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Chapter 8: Two Missing Pieces Part 2
Argus and Chloe arrived at the river at earlier than 7 o’clock. Chloe had a nap in the car and regretted agreeing to Argus’ fishing date. She had nearly fallen asleep fishing at least five times and Argus was fighting the urge to transform and fish with his hands.

They fished until Chloe almost fell in (for the third time) and decided to go for a walk before returning home. As they walked down the street to return to their car, they saw a black skinned man and a woman wearing clown clothes walking out of a car.
“Isn’t she that criminal Dante was showing us?” Chloe whispered stopping Argus from walking any more forward.
“Quick,” Argus said and grabbed Chloe and pulled her behind a bush.

Holding hands behind the bush, Argus and Chloe watched Obsidian as he ran up the stairs and heard a loud crash as the wall collapsed. They watched as Tele walked with such grace up the stairs and overheard a snippet of what she was saying.
“We need to help them,” Chloe whispered, “I’m a politician, I can organise something.”
“No Chloe, we need to help them. If you called or organised or whatever it would take too long,” Argus whispered back. “We need to sneak in.”

“Change into werewolf form. You’ll have extra strength that way.” Chloe said, examining the closest window into the house before she was blinded by the bright light from Argus transformation.
“Plan?” Argus asked.
“You go through the front, and distract them.” Chloe replied.
“Are you kidding me?” Chloe’s stare said otherwise.
“I’m going through the window.” Chloe said but before Argus could say anything she was off.

Chloe ducked beneath the window and signalled for Argus to go. Argus walked up the stairs and onto the porch and knocked on the door. He didn’t even notice the gap in the wall.

“Who is that!” Tele shouted.
“I’m not sure,” Flora replied.
“Flora, stay here and make sure they don’t wake up. Tie Alec up too.” Tele commanded. “Obsidian, let’s go.”
Obsidian followed Tele out of the room and to the porch.
“Argus Brown.” Tele smiled.

Argus looking at Tele and Obsidian}
“Our friends tell me that you and your girlfriend avoided being kidnapped.” Tele’s grin widened. Argus just stood there. “Obsidian, get him.”
Argus took this as a signal to jump over the porch’s fence and onto the grass. Obsidian followed while Tele rested her arms on the rail and watched.
Obsidian wasn’t in werewolf form but was still mighty strong. Argus wasn’t worried though. Being in werewolf form meant he could run faster, have better senses and most importantly be stronger.

Meanwhile on the other side of the house, Chloe heard voices other than Argus’ outside and grabbed the bottom of the window.

She just grabbed the top of the window and pulled herself up. She swung back, careful to keep hold of the window and to not make much noise, and kicked in through the window sending glass everywhere. She landed hard on the floor inside but quickly got up.
“Um, hi.” Flora awkwardly said, standing in front of the Saviours.

“Flora?” Chloe said with anger, “You’re a criminal! What happened to being a magician?”
“Tele is teaching me magic. I might have to work for her but she’s a great magician. A master.” Flora returned.
“So have you been using me for years? Or is this criminal thing all new?” Chloe shouted to her best friend.
“It is all new. And I’m awfully sorry,” Flora frowned. “But you’re joining the bunch behind me.”

Flora ran forward and jumped onto Chloe. Chloe could tell she had been training as normally Chloe could easily push Flora off of her. Chloe was able to move both of her hands in order to cast a trick. Flora’s back was soon freezing and let go of Chloe.
“Don’t you like the physical fighting?” Flora mocked. “Would you rather use your powers because you know otherwise you can’t beat me?” Well two can play that game. Just as Chloe stood herself upright, Flora moved her fingers and made Chloe feel unbearably hot.

“Flora, you may think you can beat me, but recently I learned the master’s trick.” Chloe said as her tongue burned.
“What might that be? A frozen ear?” Flora laughed.
“No,” Chloe said, “Your Inner Beauty.”
Chloe quickly moved her fingers in a way that confused Flora and within seconds Flora’s face changed from the pretty one, to the scary one.

“No!” Flora screamed rubbing her hands on parts of her face to feel changes.
Chloe took this chance to kick Flora right in the stomach. Flora fell instantly and was soon unconscious.

Argus heard a scream of someone other than Chloe and that gave him extra willpower. Obsidian was pinning him down so Argus did the only thing he could think of, spit into Obsidian’s face. Obsidian was taken by surprise and loosened his grip on Argus and tried to get the spit off his face without using his hands.
Argus pushed against Obsidian, who was still blinded by the spit. Obsidian eventually had to let go of Argus and step back to wipe his face.
“Come on Obsidian!” Tele shouted.
Argus stood upright and snarled at Tele.

Argus then quickly ran (well crawled/jumped) straight toward Obsidian and pushed him into the tree behind him.
“Ahh!” Obsidian gasped in pain as he hit the tree. Argus kicked him in the thigh and Obsidian soon toppled over.
“Wow, Argus. Never thought you could actually defeat Obsidian.”

“Shame you have no chance against me.” Tele lifted Argus up and began to pull one arm one direction and one the other direction.  Argus screamed in pain.
Chloe heard Argus’ scream and got to work on untying the girl closest to her. Over three ropes were used to tie each person but none of them were actually unconscious. Chloe touched the girl and shuddered. She was frozen. She instantly assumed that it was Flora who did this and thought of the best way to solve the problem. She pulled the girl off the chair and stood her upright.

“What was that for?!” The girl shouted. “Wait, you’re not who was here before… Flora!”
“I need your help, the Trickstas are outside and we need to stop them.” Chloe rushed out.
“Wake everyone else up,” the girl said, as she ran out the room. “I’ll be back soon.”

Argus screamed again as Canary stepped onto the porch. “Stop!”
Tele turned around, “Oh, hey Canary, I thought you were a little tied up.” Tele laughed.
Canary screamed and aimed the waves at Tele. Tele merely blocked the sounds with a force field but accidently lets go of Argus. Argus falls and with the little energy he has left jumped into Tele, knowing his punches would be useless.
“Hey,” Tele said trying to crawl from Argus’ grasp. Canary took the chance and shot her sound waves into Tele.
“Ahhhhhh!” Tele screamed as she entered unconsciousness.

~~~~~

“She won’t answer,” Laser said.
“Have you tried Flora and Obsidian?” Bang replied.
“None of them have answered.”
“Time for the back-up plan then.” Bang swerved the truck around the corner instead of going straight to the original destination. Plan B was a go.