Author Topic: Christopher Steel?  (Read 16336 times)

Offline athena

• Occult
Re: Christopher Steel?
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 04:11:06 AM »
Christopher Steel is not a fisherman, but a police officer in my SV. He has a child with one of my Sims. :)

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 09:50:03 AM »
I have had my sims move in a few of the maids, men or women and they were great partners, not to mention, they hand down their neat trait to their offspring and you don't have to tell them to clean anything, lol.  One that particularly stands out, was Grady Elfman in SV.  He was a great husband and father and became an astranaut and maxed out martial arts.  There is also a gravesite for him in RV I believe.

Except that while they look alike, and have similiar traits\personalities, they have different favorites and lifetime wishes, so they may just be two relatives or twins with the same name.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »
Kaiko E. Mikkusu your response to the quote from Saltypaws has no relevance to either the quote or the thread.
Also it is not a good idea to revive threads from 4 years ago just to make a pointless post about two random Sims being twins because they share Similar looks and traits.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 05:21:49 PM »
Yup, but about Chris Steel being in Ambitions (note, they do not mean especially Twinbrook) well, if you make a new Sunset Valley, and make a save where you enter in the Steel Household, then yes, Chris Steel will be in Ambitions.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »
Oh I give up.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything