Author Topic: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/24  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sempiternus Immortal Dynasty. Update 05/24
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 04:09:03 PM »
Gobias got the best deal he could ask for; the prestige of being a pollinator + fulfilling that line in his bio about liking men in some way. Pollination is pretty impersonal so hopefully no one gets angry over it anyways. In my experience it's easier to manage surrogate/donor types of situation for your immortals. The movie theatre is gonna get some use! And congrats on up to 14 useful supernaturals so far (werewolves are trickier, adult female werewolves, ifyou have any, might as well be designated elders)
Thanks to the comments of you lovely people, I discovered that it isn't necessary to be RI to try for baby in rabittholes, so I'm going the surrogate/donor way for Verona's baby, Abraham is a good guy who's going to help his two good friends start a family  ;)
With werewolves I have a mix of age and sex, the one that interests me is Miraj Alvi who was transformed as soon as he grew into a young adult, I think he's a good prospect for second gen mate/pollinator.

I'm loving this so far, Nella! It's been ages since I've read an Immortal Dynasty, and yours is delightful. In my experience, Gobias has some lovely genetics--I'm glad you're making use of him.
Thank you for your words! I love Gobias' genes, his mouth and nose particularly.

Ah! I love this! The romance! The drama! I use the rabbit hole spots almost exclusively when I pollinate (the event center in my town must have the most disgusting back rooms at this point). It's helpful when you don't want them to get romantic with the person! If you take a sim your pollinator is friend with there, tour and chose to make out, it won't cause them to become romantic interests. And you can try for baby in the same rabbit hole with no relationship change to RI. It lets them...donate to the family tree without having to get the reputation hits.

So if you want to have Abraham donate without betraying his new love or making things weird with Verona and Sunny, that's an option.

Also congrats on the supernatural sims! It's always great when a sim with lovely genetics turns long lived! Get them vampire babies!

Like I said to @Trip  thank for the tip about RI in rabbitholes, that's definitely going to help me a lot. I'm very happy with the sims that get turned into occults. The fairies are all young adults and half the vampires.
And thank you for kind words.