Author Topic: The Jones Random Town Jump: Complete  (Read 235755 times)

Louise56

Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 51 - The Terrible Teens"
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2013, 08:31:47 AM »
Oh no not Ben! I'm going to miss him so much. :(

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
BEN?! NOOOOOOO!  :'( Stella never fails to amuse me. She better stay away from Omar, because his dad is a cop!

Good update!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2013, 08:59:07 AM »
Ben, how I'll miss you!

It's a good thing Stella is up to her usual antics and distracts me from it.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #363 on: January 10, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
I don't care that I've never had a sim even approach Ben's age; it's too soon for the crazy bald man. D:

Stella has some big shoes to creepily fill.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 52 - Training"
« Reply #364 on: January 10, 2013, 04:46:43 PM »
R.I.P Ben. We'll miss you and your quirks, although Stella has a few quirks...

Stella continues to creep me out. The photo where she and Omar are on the bus gave me a fright. It looks like they are. Both looking through the screen.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #365 on: January 10, 2013, 06:37:07 PM »
Oh Ben...you lived a good long life, longer than most, but...but...! <whimper> I'm going to miss him. :(

I hope that Omar and Mandy work out. Stella though could throw a monkey wrench into everything though. This might be interesting.

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #366 on: January 10, 2013, 07:48:50 PM »
Ben was still so young  :'( sort of... Stella, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Liberty might arrest you. Or Omar's dad.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2013, 02:16:18 PM »
Oh no! Ben! We knew this day would come but it was still a shock. Rest in peace, Ben! I'm going to miss you.

( Thank god we've got Stella to help us get through with this...  :P  )

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2013, 10:46:36 PM »
Thanks for the kind words about Ben (and Stella), everyone. I felt bad leaving the story hanging on such a sad note, so here's another chapter to hopefully take the edge off.

Chapter 53 – The Rule of Three

You’d think death would be a reason to show some tact, but no; Phillip promptly declares attraction for Hope and tries to dance with her during dinner. Oh well, at least the main household takes Ben’s passing seriously.

*sniff* “It’s stupid, but I just thought we’d have Dad around forever, y’know? And I’ve never believed in ghosts or anything, but I swear I can feel a presence in this house… What do you think, Barry?”
“Well, I think there’s MMMRPH!“

“My apologies, Mr Keaton! Don’t mind my ectoplasm. And this is your wife? Why, aren’t YOU a lovely lady! I do admire a Sim who takes it upon themselves to learn a new craft, we simply must get to know each other better.”

Actual sequence of events, guys. Careful Rudolpho, are you sure Hope would approve of you melding through her brother-in-law like that?

The next day Liberty becomes an International Super Spy, completes her Lifetime Wish, and spends the evening raiding the criminal hideout in town.

“This is for you, Dad.”

*sniff* Now I’m getting all upset again. Quick, let’s see what the teens are up to!

Mandy invites Omar over after school, presumably for emotional support. It’d be really sweet if not for Stella in the background, watching them. Always watching them.

*shudder*

Oh Omar, why must you read all these romance books? I’ve seen your traits, you’re not Flirty or a Hopeless Romantic. Perhaps it’s the escapism factor – thanks to the book, he’s able to completely ignore Stella for the duration of his very short visit.

That’s not through a lack of trying on Stella’s part, of course.

Soon it’s time for our first TRIPLE birthday – Hope, Liberty and Mandy. Mandy starts the party early by inviting her bestie Shanita home on the bus. Is it just me, or does Shanita NOT look happy to be seated next to Stella? Hmmm, I wonder what they’ll do autonomously when they get to the house.

“Ugh, who seriously wears a ball gown to school? You’re trying to upstage me, aren’t you?! Gosh, you’re such a Diva!”

Crikey, Shanita’s a brave girl, isn't she? She’s the first Sim in my game to say anything mean to Stella, ever. Hey, what more would you expect from Kelley’s daughter?

“You dare mock me? You have made a very powerful enemy today.”
“Ha, you wish! Bring it on, pigtails!”
“Shanita Ursine, you leave me no choice but to bore you… to death.
“As if that would actually– Wait, ow, my head…”

*THUMP*

SHANITA! What did she do to you? I didn’t know the No Sense of Humour interactions could make Sims pass out! Oh my God, it’s all becoming clear now. That’s why Stella chose such a seemingly useless trait when she was a child. She knew she could use it to incapacitate her enemies right from the beginning. Heck, she knew before I even figured it out myself.

Barry: “Why, hello there Shanita! How’s my favourite niece?”
Shanita: “Mrrrggh.
Barry: “Hard day at school then? That’s a shame. Are you getting along with Stella?”
Stella: “Tell him, Shanita. Are you getting along with Stella?
Shanita: “…Y-y-yes Stella, I mean Uncle Barry.”

I don’t care what the traits say, she’s evil! EVIL! Quick, let’s invite all the witnesses, I mean party guests for the birthdays.

That’s more like it. Please ignore the love hearts in the background, that’s just Kris Sekemoto expressing interest in both Hope and Liberty simultaneously. *sigh*

Mandy grows up without any fuss and decides to Become a Five Star Chef. She also takes on a brand new look to go with her brand new trait, and boy what a trait it is. Here’s a hint: her sister shares it and her boyfriend would too if he'd stop kidding himself.

Yes, it’s Flirty. Two in one generation!

“Hello, cousin. Do you mind if I take the last slice of cake even though I have a full hunger bar?”
“…No, Stella. Go ahead. I hope it makes you fat.

In accordance with tradition, Liberty is the first of the twins to grow up. If you look closely at this picture, you can see Shanita waiting impatiently at for the cake to be served.

Aw! She hasn’t had her makeover yet, but I think Libby is cute as an elder. She even looks good with grey hair.

Shanita: “Daddy, I’m starving! Get out of the way and let me have a slice of cake already!”
Courage: “Now, now, sweetheart. Daddy just has to take his slice and then it’s all yours.”

Shanita: “Really? YEEEEAH! I love you people! Mwa! Air kisses for everyone!”

“Oh, aren’t I fabulous. Now, on to the-“

Hey! How dare someone steal the last slice while I’m distracted by my own amazing self! Not cool, people!”

Oh Shanita, I’m really starting to like you  :). Don’t worry, you still have ONE more opportunity to have some cake. It’s Hope’s turn to age up.

“Thanks for showing up, everyone! It means a lot that you’d invite all your friends, but who brought the guy in the hoodie?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUDY’S GIRLFRIEND! I THOUGHT I’D POP IN TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR INEVITABLE, EVER-ADVANCING PROGRESSION TO THE GRAVE. WHEEEE, I LOVE PARTIES!”

Oh, that. Yeah, Barry’s boss just died outside and apparently the Grimster has the munchies, and guess what, he scared off Shanita. I guess if she really wants that cake she can come back on Stella’s birthday. Anywhere, here's the outfit Hope aged up into:

Whoa, cool hat! That is so going to stay, and it looks like the family agrees with me. On the other hand, if you put your hand over Liberty in this picture, the teens look like a pair of hyenas eagerly waiting for their prey to stop moving so they can eat it. See, now you’re creeped out AND your screen is covered in fingerprints. Why do you read this story again?

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 53 - The Rule of Three"
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2013, 11:19:48 PM »
Well that hat looks familiar! ;) Great update. Stella is amazingly creepy, if it has not been said... ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »
Poor Shanita. First being bored by Stella and then not getting any cake! Happy Birthday to Libby, Hope and Mandy.  Stella continues her creepiness. I can't imagine her around kids.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Louise56

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2013, 01:56:13 AM »
Stella have the 'no sense of humor trait'? That make her more creepy and awesome lol. I love that trait. Let her ramble aimlessly and watch the poor victim's reaction. Very funny lol. ;D Poor Shanita no cake for her!

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2013, 08:06:18 AM »
I love the dialog between Stella and Shanita, all of them :)  For once they are not giving sims ugly clothes and (sometimes hair) You got lucky Liberty, VERY lucky!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2013, 09:32:22 AM »
That hat will suit hope well, I believe.

Can't get hyenas out of my mind...

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »
Can't get the hyena idea out of my head...no fingerprints on my screen, but that's just...creepy. :o

Liberty is a lovely elder! I can't really say that about Hope yet thanks to the hat. :P Still hoping that all works out between Mandy and Omar.