Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 263546 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
She'll probably end up doing either inventing or handiness, I haven settled on a job yet. I'm pulling towards handiness, because I could use some easy skill to SuperMax (with doable challenges) after my fight with that darn Vizard of Vine.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
She'll probably end up doing either inventing or handiness, I haven settled on a job yet. I'm pulling towards handiness, because I could use some easy skill to SuperMax (with doable challenges) after my fight with that darn Vizard of Vine.

I love handiness as a Supermax. I think Fire fighting would be a good choice as a career. because I find it really easy to max and you haven't had athletic as a Supermax so that wouldn't be a problem.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Military would be a good option if you want it easy, only handiness and athletic needed, plus once you reach the top she will only have to work one day a week.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Both military and firefighting aren't difficult to max. I'd advise against firefighting at this point--it's incredibly easy to max, but needs a lot of attention--I usually prefer to play that when there's only one or two sims in the house!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 153: Grandmas training regime
« Reply #424 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:15 AM »
I went back to work, and let me tell you, it was amazing. There was just one little complication, but I'll tell you more about it later. I also got the Office Hero LTR, just to make raising in the ranks smoother. My little girl spent her days playing. I really miss the time and carefreeness of toddlerhood.

Mom was put in charge of taking care of Greta, otherwise she'd be completely mobbed by all the old ladies. They seem to have found each other.

Mom says she's teaching Greta invaluable life skills,  things that will make sure she'll never be stalked or bullied in school. I just wonder why she couldn't teach them to me.

Frida: Come on, try to hiding it from grandma just like I taught you.

Frida: You're going to have to do better trying to hide your candy, princess. Now, let's try it one more time.
Greta: Nooooooo!
Frida: Yes, we are going to do this until you've learned how to keep people from stealing your stuff. I never taught your mother, and just look at what happened to her. Now, toughen up princess and hide that candy.

Stuart is teaching Greta to walk, something she's been interested in forever. I just know that as soon as she learns how, we'll have to run around making sure she doesn't get in trouble.

He's also been helping me with some repairs down in my cellar. But, he's not at the same level as my dad was, so he's had a few accidents.

Considering the amount of enthusiasm Greta had shown while learning to walk, I was rather looking forward to teaching her to talk. I mean, how hard could it be? I've since realized getting her to talk wasn't the hard bit, making her understand what was expected of her was.

Julia: And once you've chosen your skill, LTW, and LTR's you just need a career and you're almost set.
Greta: Career?
Julia: A job, like I do at the business building.

Greta: Easy, I'll be a movie star!
Julia: No, I don't think that'll work.
Greta: But I want to be a movies star! I wanna be in the movies all the grandmas watch all the time.
Julia: The nearest film studio is in Bridgeport, so I don't think so.
Greta: Grandma K can buy me a film studio, then I'll be a movie star.
Julia: There won't be a film studio, so no movie star!
Greta: Unfair!

Julia: Besides, being in the movies is dangerous, you don't want a dangerous job do you. Maybe you could work at the Bistro?
Greta: I like danger, it's glamorous. I will not work at the Bistro!
Julia: What about the diner? Think about it, food and nectar paired together. We could make it a theme restaurant and name it mother and daughter.
Greta: I want danger and excitement, food is boring. I want fire and destruction and adventure!
Julia: Moooooom! What have you done to my daughter?

Frida: I don't know what you are talking about dear. Greta seems like a normal well adjusted girl to me. Oh wait. whats that? It's the Claaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Greta: Hihi, I love the Claw, do it again. Do it again!

Frida: Now, what do you say about us going to talk to grandma S about her time in the tombs?
Greta: Real tombs?
Frida: Actual tombs.
Greta: I want grandma S NOW!

Louise56

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 153: Grandmas training regime
« Reply #425 on: October 31, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
It looks like Frida have plans for little Greta lol. Love the update, Greta is so cute. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #426 on: October 31, 2012, 07:41:53 PM »
Of course, you're not jealous, Julia. Not one tiny, itsy bit, you tease!
Greta is totally adorable. I love the toddler years! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #427 on: November 01, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »
Oh Julia, how it must sting that your daughter has usurped the spotlight. :P

Greta is adorable. It's going to be fun watching her grow up!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #428 on: November 01, 2012, 05:27:36 AM »
Poor Julia, I don't think it ever crossed her mind that she wouldn't be the center of attention forever more. I'm almost scared of what getting old will do to her.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #429 on: November 01, 2012, 12:46:24 PM »
Greta's going to be a handful, it looks like... I feel somewhat sorry for Julia now!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #430 on: November 01, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »
I just noticed that everyone except Elise has their name ending in 'a' (Klara, Selma, Cia, Frida, Julia and now Greta)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #431 on: November 01, 2012, 01:47:20 PM »
They were actually all going to have names ending in a, but then Elise came along and ruined that idea. She just didn't fit the name Elina, so she became Elise.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #432 on: November 01, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
They were actually all going to have names ending in a, but then Elise came along and ruined that idea. She just didn't fit the name Elina, so she became Elise.

She could have been Elisa or Elisia.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #433 on: November 01, 2012, 01:58:43 PM »
I suppose, but I was talking to one of my best friends that day, who coincidentally is named Elise, so that's what she ended up with. She also got a bit of her personallity (she really is one of the sweetest people I know). And then I went along that path and named Elise's daughter Frida (another good friend) and gave Frida some of her personality traits (I'll leave which ones up to you to figure out).

Incidentally, Klara was named after my first cat. So, I guess I'm pretty awful at making up names. Thinking about it all the ladies have a real life counterpart that I know... It's a good thing none of my IRL friends read these stories. ::)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #434 on: November 01, 2012, 02:05:08 PM »

I think Elise is much better than Elina  :)
Actually I love the names of all the generations so far. They're really unique (just like the girls themselves!)
** My Stories **